What's new

Join the Directorate General of Inter Services Intelligence (ISI)

How do I get a job with ISI? I need $500,000 budget and I will secure western border within 12 months.

I have been declared unfit for Pak army because I have a keloid on my chest. Can I join isi?
Also, some of my relatives live in India. Would that be an issue?
And what level of education is required to join?
Thanks

I have been declared unfit for Pak army because I have a keloid on my chest. Can I join isi?
Also, some of my relatives live in India. Would that be an issue?
And what level of education is required to join?
Thanks

Need Master for Grade 17 AD role. For Sub Insp or any other role. education requirement is less. Wait for job advertisement by MOD.

Exhilarating, they enjoy a very high social status in public perception, although you'd never know who is and who isn't.

Yes but that social status comes with high price. The sacrifice is immense in return.

Need Master for Grade 17 AD role. For Sub Insp or any other role. education requirement is less. Wait for job advertisement by MOD.

Yes but that social status comes with high price. The sacrifice is immense in return.

I believe the master's degree requirement has been removed and the age limit for AD relaxed to 35 years.

It might sound silly but what is height requirement for isi? ..and can a person join it after css and if he is a police officer

Back
Top Bottom