What's new

Joint Indo-Pak Corps For Afghanistan

Well i dont know why S-2 came up with this idea which is not practicable on many counts.

If NATO/US forces are there in Afghanistan it is because they are being supported the criminal war lords besides their might although they are not going to stay there for too long and suffering losses.
They also are paying these disloyal warlords massively which India Pakistan cant.
Accepting India and Pakistan there will means further divide in Afghanistan.

One army will train own stooges while the other will own ones.
In case of fight both will support own moles openly simple as that.

Above All Afghans will never accept them on their soil.
This is very intresting that India is keen to send her army to Afghanistan irrespective of thinking about the consequences.

How did this impression come about that India was keen to send its Army to Afghanistan ?

What is being discussed is a hypothetical situation that shall never obtain on the ground. What India has is para military troops ( CISF, I think) for the protection of Indian citizens engaged in re building the infrastructure there.

How did this impression come about that India was keen to send its Army to Afghanistan ?

What is being discussed is a hypothetical situation that shall never obtain on the ground. What India has is para military troops ( CISF, I think) for the protection of Indian citizens engaged in re building the infrastructure there.

I don’t think India is even considering to send its troops to Afghanistan also. Their whole involvement in Afghanistan is just for the development works in Afghanistan because of the close friendship between India and Afghanistan. But because of geographical reasons, it is Pakistan who may really decide how much India would be involved even in the construction works in Afghan also.
India won't be part of any war in any case until it comes on the people of India.

Last edited:

you need to read the statements of your officials including Army ones. Besides if India advocats sending thousands of soliders for protection of their consulates then it means it will be precedent for all the countries to send thousands of she soldiers to other countries too Including India for the same reason.

Besides if India advocats sending thousands of soliders for protection of their consulates then it means it will be precedent for all the countries to send thousands of she soldiers to other countries too Including India for the same reason.
No it won't. The security hazards in Afghanistan are virtually unparalleled. If the embassy, consulates and scores of workers were being specifically targeted and need security which the GoA is unable to provide; then a contingent of soldiers should be dispatched to Afghanistan after seeking approval from the government of course. This situation is unique given Afghanistan's condition; and would in no way be applicable to worldwide diplomatic operations.

No it won't. The security hazards in Afghanistan are virtually unparalleled. If the embassy, consulates and scores of workers were being specifically targeted and need security which the GoA is unable to provide; then a contingent of soldiers should be dispatched to Afghanistan after seeking approval from the government of course. This situation is unique given Afghanistan's condition; and would in no way be applicable to worldwide diplomatic operations.

Diplomatic with who? Warlords or lunatics that support discrimination and want to attack or degrade neighbours? A country that produces most heroin in the world is a failed nation. Frankly the reason is not important. Karzai leads one of the most corrupt nations on earth and there is no solution besides removing him, adding real democraic people and elections. Besides that one dhould punish KSA for 911... One should understand that terrorizing and killing poor farmers in Afghanistan would not settle anything. They are just the hostages of Al Qaida and canonfodder for the USA. I feel sorry for these poeple. I really do not feel sorry for Afghani leaders cause they do not care a single moment what happens to Afghanis.

you need to read the statements of your officials including Army ones. Besides if India advocats sending thousands of soliders for protection of their consulates then it means it will be precedent for all the countries to send thousands of she soldiers to other countries too Including India for the same reason.

Thats only if the host country allows. I think you forgot this integral part.

Diplomatic with who? Warlords or lunatics that support discrimination and want to attack or degrade neighbours? A country that produces most heroin in the world is a failed nation. Frankly the reason is not important. Karzai leads one of the most corrupt nations on earth and there is no solution besides removing him, adding real democraic people and elections. Besides that one dhould punish KSA for 911... One should understand that terrorizing and killing poor farmers in Afghanistan would not settle anything. They are just the hostages of Al Qaida and canonfodder for the USA. I feel sorry for these poeple. I really do not feel sorry for Afghani leaders cause they do not care a single moment what happens to Afghanis.

Its not possible to simply get rid of Karzai and add a "real" democratic government.

Whoever comes to power in Afghanistan will have to seek support from the same pre-existing power-structure of drug-lords and warlords.

To organize truly fair elections, you need a certain kind of society. One which values the opinion of an individual.

In Afghanistan, if a guy decides to stand for elections without making deals with the druglords, he will most likely end up dead on the roadside.

Its not possible to simply get rid of Karzai and add a "real" democratic government.

Whoever comes to power in Afghanistan will have to seek support from the same pre-existing power-structure of drug-lords and warlords.

To organize truly fair elections, you need a certain kind of society. One which values the opinion of an individual.

In Afghanistan, if a guy decides to stand for elections without making deals with the druglords, he will most likely end up dead on the roadside.

It was theoric idea from my side. You made the right moves. It is indeed a failed nation and no matter what we do it is in the stone ages. Taleban, US, Karzai... It doens't make any difference.

Stranger things have happened mate, we may not live to the day but the generations in 2050 might have different views from ours....:coffee:

who knows? there may even be another country carved right out of india, just for christians.:azn:

Maybe the Balochis and the Sindhis will finally rebel against Punjabi hegemony. Who knows, rite? ;) :guns:

(Sorry mods, but I had to show him a mirror)

Back
Top Bottom