What's new

Just bought a Bike!!

We cheap Indians....:lol:
We beat every body else hands down in bargaining..

Made me remember Peter Russel's stand up act of Indian Vs Chinese for proce negotiation :P .

Congrats Gubbi.. I think you are in SFO now take the Bike and go to LA with that.. you will love coastal areas like Santa Monica etc..

I think I should open a thread for a new buy mc donald mc chicken yesterday which is currently digesting in my stomach :D

I think I should open a thread for a new buy mc donald mc chicken yesterday which is currently digesting in my stomach :D

Whats wrong with you guys... Gubbi is sharing something which is dream of plenty of guys here.. Driving a car in US is very easy like buying LG TV or McDonald but riding a bike need special dress and it is kinda special...

Congratulations on acquiring the beast, I'm waiting for Honda CBR250R, my local agency is not even accepting bookings, Ninja 250 is out of reach. Biggger Ninja is going to hit the Indian market very soon! Currently I own Bullet Standard 350CC, Bajaj Pulsar and Honda Activa.

Dunno when I will jump to 600CC bike, Hyosung has entered India, Their bikes are competitively priced, 4-5Lakhs. Have to wait 2yrs easily!

I just bought a LG TV...do i open thread for it??

Lol Nobody will look at a 1 Crore car but the SuperBike will sure turn heads. I was waiting at a intersection on my close fren's Hayabusa with a BMW 7 series in Ludhiana, but all eyes were on me. People just drool over her.

Congo guddi ride it safe buy all the ptotection gear asap and drive safe

Today, I became a proud owner of a 1997 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - for a very good deal (I hope so). Although I rode numerous motorcycles back in India, this is the first time ever I owned one!! This one simply wants to tear away from regular traffic!!

Will post pics soon. Also I need little help/advice with converting that into a kind of naked bike. I would like to take out the fairings, a little rewiring and give it a more raw look.
Congrats, buddy. Am a fellow rider. My ride is an all black 1998 Buell S-1 Lightning. I had an all black 2000 Buell X-1 Lightning but it was stolen from my apartment's parking lot. The police finally found the thief riding around town with my bike, gave chase, the guy crashed and my bike was totaled. Anyway...Ride Naked...!!!

congrats gubbi, i was also into bikes a lot but the weather up north just doesn't allow me by the way the best person for advise is sir' mastan khan trust me he's a pro :azn:

grats gubbi paaji. you lucky dog, i even have a motorbike license here already but the lady boss wouldn't let me near a bike :(
if you're in california by any chance we should get together.
oh n post the damn pics already

Back
Top Bottom