What's new

Karachi results so far: So who WAS running "bori" death mafia

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
nine zero under watch, and guess what?

Karachi's bori-bund dead bodies have gone down with the current action.

But some are saying army should attack bilawal house and raiwind.

Why you want army to get involved with every forking dirty harry.

Look at the results and not some fatso's blabbering from London

Thank you thank you thank you.

p.s. "bori" means 40 kg sack typically used to carry grains. But Karachi death mafia loves to kill people, stuff them in a bori and leave them at road side. However this dastardly act has gone down tremendously since the start of rangers/army ops.

The guy in the pic was running Bori wala Mafia

11058719_565937230213961_5185779543395626324_n.jpg

But some are saying army should attack bilawal house and raiwind.

Why you want army to get involved with every forking dirty harry.

Look at the results and not some fatso's blabbering from London

Thank you thank you thank you.

p.s. "bori" means 40 kg sack typically used to carry grains. But Karachi death mafia loves to kill people, stuff them in a bori and leave them at road side. However this dastardly act has gone down tremendously since the start of rangers/army ops.

I am rather hazy on Karachi but this does not surprise me. Thanks for the info but do we have proof that this "bori" thing has gone down? Or is it anecdotal?

While MQM may be the largest, it would be naive to assume that it is the only mafia in Karachi. And if MQM is taken down, other mafias will inevitably step up to take its place if proper governance and rule of law is not restored with it. There are no shortcuts to restoring peace in Karachi.

@FaujHistorian Please stop tagging me in your posts.
Thanks.
what happened? Aap to aisay na thay!

Ok. Done.

While MQM may be the largest, it would be naive to assume that it is the only mafia in Karachi. And if MQM is taken down, other mafias will inevitably step up to take its place if proper governance and rule of law is not restored with it. There are no shortcuts to restoring peace in Karachi.

Off course! Sud off course!

But please look at the results so far.

Fauji are from Karachi?
janab. Otherwise I'd be posting stuff about Norway!

Last edited:
He publically said one reporter to send him bori band lash no action taken by uk govt pak govt ask one question to uk weather u stand with us or defend altaf u cant choose two sides at ones if u give space to enemy of state of pak in ur country than dont expect anything from us either

I believe so. But even if politicians try to stop them, people will be in the streets, demanding their return.

Karachi has finally achieved a semblance of peace.

And we hate to see bori bund dead bodies again. Ever again.
Boris culture was brought by the uncivilized police forces acting under nassaer ullha baber the former interior monster of PPPs last BB govt ?
It was then that promoted police constables granted special powers & then illegly promoted by then Sindhi govt to kill & capture the supporters & memebers of MQM ?
Which has the super mandate of Karachi ten & now ?
Because at that time, again PPP didn't wanted to be questioned by its opposition ?
When those police officials acted brutally against the political opposition of PPP under the greed to get more from that govt , then a vicious circle started within Karachi ?
Pakistan isn't a tolerant society like EU, or even not civilized as them ?
When anyone kills or do brutal activity in any circumstances by anyone's orders in Pakistan , it always brings a brutal backlash ?
When sons & peoples of Karachi were killed unhuman & unjust encounters in Karachi the peoples of Karachi started revenging their loved ones ?
So basicly if state can't bring the justice to the peoples then it shouldnt be crying when peoples bring their justice in Boris ?

js5Z72PdCexqs8kPHFrGyFs5zqGLy8YodcKtzmz0i2styKb-h-Vrto9sB8LPgXdfZMsg8I_L6uttz-Nn0s4ne5qzMcJcahM=w443-h332-nc

But god brings justice in his own style that whole movie ended in Bhutto family by their own prince getting killed in fake encounter?
With that said how many police killers been brought to justice in Karachi ?
Peoples of Karachi has the right to ask the question ?
So before passing crazy judgements bring the justice to the peoples of Karachi who have been murdered by all the ducks Harris for their criminal activities ?
Bring the end to the killing law enforcement mafia which is not stopping & still is generating. The Boris Mafia ?
@FaujHistorian let's see what you got now ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom