What's new

Kashmir Hindus: Forsaken, forgotten for 21 years

It has to be whole state of J&K under india ,parts under pakistan(including NA) and parts under china. all must comprise to form independent country of jammu and kashmir.

Why? Jammu and Ladakh don't want freedom and think they look like Indians.

Says majority of kashmiris who are fighting for freedom from india.And they will get it.

Correction - Says majority of Kashmiri Valley Muslim stone pelters. :lol:

But this point was raised by u not purearyan.

No I read about this point somewhere else. Anyway how else would they prove that they are not Indians? Their history is well-documented.

let the article 370 to be removed and let the ppl from rest of country live there.
i dont know which govt will do this.
anotherwise this will remain like this

j&k fell into unrest from 1989 due to obvious reasons:azn::azn:

and

pakistan is big enough to give space to the 1000 geelanis,so take ur property back and correct ur knowledge abt so called kashmir issue:lol::lol::lol:

These Hindu minorities have directed towards Delhi & no other choice to solve their complaints. Jammu & Kashmir freedom struggle does not create problems to leave Kashmir, :pakistan:Kashmir is going to enter in the territory :pakistan:of Pakistan, while Pakistan can give them status which they couldn't find in India. Because Pakistan gives more freedom & respect to minorities than India.

Sure kids' stones sure dented indian resolve.

I don't see any kids throwing stones in Kashmir today, ie, 19 Jan 2011. I still see India in Kashmir. Whose resolve has been dented and whose is still intact, you do the math...

:coffee:

These Hindu minorities have directed towards Delhi & no other choice to solve their complaints. Jammu & Kashmir freedom struggle does not create problems to leave Kashmir, :pakistan:Kashmir is going to enter in the territory :pakistan:of Pakistan, while Pakistan can give them status which they couldn't find in India. Because Pakistan gives more freedom & respect to minorities than India.

come on................

It has to be whole state of J&K under india ,parts under pakistan(including NA) and parts under china. all must comprise to form independent country of jammu and kashmir.

Let us see what happens to this Azadi B.S. when the B.J.P. raises the tricolour at Lal Chowk on 26th Jan:yahoo:

Pakistan gives more freedom & respect to minorities than India.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can I make this my signature??

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

Edit: @Soumitra, I don't think that'll happen. Our fattu govt won't allow the BJP to raise the tricolor

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom