What's new

Kashmir issue: Pakistan closes three air routes for Indian carriers

Sir, how would you have countered the chia-Sunni urban civil war in Pakistan, then? I mean you are recommending that we should have leased our troops, and what not benefits we would have got, yes I agree, but you never wrote about the side effect of such an expedition Corps! Would be interesting to read your ideas solution how to get uper hand of Pakistans insurgency which is seen daily in every bigger Pakistani City!

Hi,

Money---paychecks---promise of good jobs---jobs---jobs---for people from all spheres of life---clamp down on the media---use historical precedence when one muslim nation helped the other---.

Then position yourself against india---kashmir---atrocities committed against muslims in india---built up a case---build it into a storm---from the funds get new heavy weapons---and show them to the public---.

Hi,

Money---paychecks---promise of good jobs---jobs---jobs---for people from all spheres of life---clamp down on the media---use historical precedence when one muslim nation helped the other---.

Then position yourself against india---kashmir---atrocities committed against muslims in india---built up a case---build it into a storm---from the funds get new heavy weapons---and show them to the public---.
Unfortunately we have no sugar daddy to allow our plans to go to fruition like Isreal. Isreal did just that. The bad guys always have the nice shiny weapons , all the good guys have is faith. In the end the good guys always prevail.

Unfortunately we have no sugar daddy to allow our plans to go to fruition like Isreal. Isreal did just that. The bad guys always have the nice shiny weapons , all the good guys have is faith. In the end the good guys always prevail.

Hi

Only in your dreams the good guys prevail.

You need to expand a little on your post

It is not very clear

Only in your dreams the good guys prevail.
Good sir now be more generous than that.
All is not lost. We follow the last divine faith and we are to prevail once.When Islam will be on its pinnacle then. Naimutulah ShahWalis predictions are of great inspiration for us. Good guys can stray off the straight path too sometimes. Pardon me I can get a bit to philosophical at times.:-)

Last edited:
Good sir now be more generous than that.
All is not lost. We follow the last divine faith and we are to prevail once.When Islam will be on its pinnacle then. Naimutulah ShahWalis predictions are of great inspiration for us. Good guys can stray of the straight path too sometimes. Pardon me I can get a bit to philosophical at times.:-)

Hi

Islam an sunnah is all fine but if a nation doesn't have a sense to fight modern wars with modern weapons, you have serious problems.

I will always prefer a god fearing arsehole to lead than an honest and religious person.

thousands of people will join Volunteer military service once it is announced.may be a million if am not wrong... the pathan n phustons are so daring in this matter.muslims dnt fear to die if as a shaheed on the other hand hindu volunteers will not popup

we should not hve stopped the kargil war were in a better postion still we have 5 peaks out of 6 in kargil. we should not be afraid of dying... may Allah bless us Shahda...we all are gona die so why fear... pakistan govt should wage a war... heaven is under the shadow of swords... always remember

dont know about the others but il be the first to go if such an thing is called.

Hi,

The reason they have not offered anything---because pakistan has not asked to---. Pakistan has still not cancelled Simla agreement---.

Pakistan needs to cancel Simla and go on war footings---otherwise pakistan is done and dusted---.

Secondly---they had already presented their nations to pakistan to on a platter---and pakistanis have been bitching and moaning about being mercenaries and no we don't want our soldiers to die---.

Did you ever ask if the soldiers had any objection to die---?

The truth is that it is you guys who were against building up a military for Yemen---you guys are the true enemy of pakistan ans Kashmir---look yourself in the mirror to recognize the face of the traitor---.

Now---500 thousand kashmiris are going to die---a 100 to 200 thousand pakistanis may die---and cowards were moaning around for maybe 1000---2000 possible deaths of pakistani soldiers in yemen---.

Don't blame those allied nations for your COWARDICE---.
Cowardiness is set on repeat ...even now we are showing the coward attitude not the sheyr of a Muslim

Why was the decision taken not to close air space to and from traffic from India? who made this decision? What was the rationale behind this decision? Kashmir has been under lock Down for nearly three months now , and we are getting brownie points for not doing anything to help the resistance

Why was the decision taken not to close air space to and from traffic from India? who made this decision? What was the rationale behind this decision? Kashmir has been under lock Down for nearly three months now , and we are getting brownie points for not doing anything to help the resistance

Well said. It needs to be shut in its entirety. The decision is economical, but I reject it.

Pakistan can't do this. Not unless they are ready to pay a big cost for it.

But as they have shown in case of uighurs, self interest comes before, this is why world isn't taking Imran's hue and cry seriously.

Instead of sounding like a messiah, had he laid out strong points, backed by facts and less hyperbole. Maybe, just maybe world would have lend a ear.

We can't just close air routes.

Pakistan can't do this. Not unless they are ready to pay a big cost for it.

But as they have shown in case of uighurs, self interest comes before, this is why world isn't taking Imran's hue and cry seriously.

Instead of sounding like a messiah, had he laid out strong points, backed by facts and less hyperbole. Maybe, just maybe world would have lend a ear.

We will do whatever we like. Eventually this will happen.

We can't just close air routes.

We can and this has happened before. Let things deteriorate again which they 100% will. This time the air routes will be shut permanently for India.

We will do whatever we like. Eventually this will happen.

We can and this has happened before.
I don't doubt Pakistan can do it or will do it. It's just that there is a heavy cost to it. And Imran Khan has shown that when it comes to self interest, bigger issues take back seat. Such as crimes against Muslim in China or Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom