What's new

Kashmir issue: Pakistan closes three air routes for Indian carriers

If this is true, this is a big development. Can you please elaborate more on this?

Thank you.

Got a video clip of Indian news channel two days ago.

China conducted a major exercise in mountainous area, with objective to capture the land.
The Indian channel reported that China has passed the message to India about Laddakh - the message within the message is: "sort it within two weeks".

we should remain defensive on loc but wage war on International border... as much of indian army is in Kashmir...start recruiting VMS n train them...reserves should be called mujahids who got training in past. arm the local kashmiris then we will see the greater wounds
Jnb those Mojahid will hurt us in future same like TTP etc. Better Plan is to train kashmir ppls for sucide attacks. It will hurt more.

Jnb those Mojahid will hurt us in future same like TTP etc. Better Plan is to train kashmir ppls for sucide attacks. It will hurt more.
those mujhaid had not hurted us in past only few example u may have...

You close our waters we'll close your airspace..lhahahaha

Not at all those mujahids are the sole reason we survived this far, agree or not they fear those mujahids more then your WMDs.....

You close our waters we'll close your airspace..lhahahaha

Not at all those mujahids are the sole reason we survived this far, agree or not they fear those mujahids more then your WMDs.....
TTP and other elements killed our 70k+ innocent Pakistani peoples how they can help us. In other countries peoples are not weaponized same like Pakistan. That's why our forces are facing problems to handle those and got killed. Army is here to save peoples they will not send tribes or civilians to fight with a professional army.

They had, because they only learned to kill people, so who give them better money or religious suicide training, they always fight for them , they don't know who is right or wrong.
I think we have to learn after loss of more then 75000 lives in terrorism.
There is a difference between TTP Al-quida and current requirement for Jihad in Kashmir, its the same weapon we used to fight USSR later on it became sign of terror thanks to our own mismanagement now is the time to use them again to liberate Kashmir like in the 80s we used them along USA we created them.
I am not supporting terror i am supporting innocent Kashmiri people.
The modern phenomenon of jihadism that presents jihad offensive or defensive for insurgencies, guerrilla warfare and international agendas to destabilize a region,.
This can bring India to its knees.
TTP and other elements killed our 70k+ innocent Pakistani peoples how they can help us. In other countries peoples are not weaponized same like Pakistan. That's why our forces are facing problems to handle those and got killed. Army is here to save peoples they will not send tribes or civilians to fight with a professional army.
i guess the same answer's your question read what i said above

There is a difference between TTP Al-quida and current requirement for Jihad in Kashmir, its the same weapon we used to fight USSR later on it became sign of terror thanks to our own mismanagement now is the time to use them again to liberate Kashmir like in the 80s we used them along USA we created them.
I am not supporting terror i am supporting innocent Kashmiri people.
The modern phenomenon of jihadism that presents jihad offensive or defensive for insurgencies, guerrilla warfare and international agendas to destabilize a region,.
This can bring India to its knees.
Pakistan have strong Battle harden Army so we don't need any civilian to fight with India. Second It will damage us more in the world as just Turkey or China are supporting us rest the Arabs and west are with our enemy because of their strong economy. So if we use Taliban and other elements, our enemy will show this to the World that we are supporting Terrorism in the region, we will face Diplomatically more hurdles which we can't afford at this time with weak economy. IF kashmiri Mujahids are well armed with nos those can play an important roll during any War.Rest Pak Army is enough for gangadesh.

i guess the same answer's your question read what i said above

The government has not shown much seriousness in closing down all airspace routes for Indian airlines and that is disappointing.

Last edited:
Our govt. deserve the noble prize of hypocrisy.

I would say that initially it raises certain questions. Why has the government failed to close the airspace for Indian airlines? This was not a problem after Balakot.

Last edited:
I would say that initially it raises certain questions. Why has the government failed to close the airspace for Indian airlines? This was not a problem after Balakot.

Even than PTI worked overtime to sell good relations with modi to all of us, and after few days we learned air space is wide open for Indians.
Problem of PTI is that closing airspace may risk their ministries.

Probably as war is not immenent?
War is not imminent, doesn't mean we should spread our legs to favor India.
Our hypocrite govt. have audacity to tax Pakistanis even those incomes who are earned in middleast, but they keep eyes closed on smuggling from India and provide free transit to their airlines.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom