What's new

Kashmiri Girl

It was a hit-and-run tactic. Nothing to get all excited about, man.

Since you are Pakistani I will not become angry with you. Please learn about the conflict and the sacrifices my family and others have made.

Good job Kashmiri sister :pakistan:
there can be two things..either it's true , either it's fake...Let us start with fake . then ok conversation ends here.
now let talk abt that it's original then here comes two things..
1) At least in this part people are quite educated ..they have to to study . which you guys claim that Indian Kashmir is in old age...
2) At least they have advantage of freedom of speech

The Pakistan army is still enough to leave Bharatis butt-hurt and afraid.

I'm afraid I cannot address what you wrote since you do not have the proper knowledge. Cheers.

:rofl: Delusions..oh my delusions.. You must be someone who thinks you can take on India with your own bare hands. right?

Did we not take a third of it already? You cowards did not do **** and cried to the world. Boohoo Bharati. :rofl:

is this what they teach you?
you mean Indian forces were there when you entered Kashmir?
and then you fought hard to get that land FROM Indian forces?
seriously?
:rofl:
funny pakistanis

you are telling this from 1947,we've fought several wars on it,

now i am asking you,

WHEN

are you guys going to take kashmir from us?

Its about People's right. If I dont want an identity which is equivalent to abuse to me, no one can force me to have it.

If one enters in my house and starts to dictate me, how long will he sustain the position?

with growing economy of india, the weaker her case will be in Kashmir and other deprived regions under its control, unless made part of the mainstream, which unfortunately for the Indians is not the case at present...

Its about People's right. If I dont want an identity which is equivalent to abuse to me, no one can force me to have it.

If one enters in my house and starts to dictate me, how long will he sustain the position?

with growing economy of india, the weaker her case will be in Kashmir and other deprived regions under its control, unless made part of the mainstream, which unfortunately for the Indians is not the case at present...

60+ years, nothing changed and add some more 60+ year nothing will change.

the problem is you guys don't accept the reality. and the reality is you just can't do anything. you could not and you will not. how long does it take for a pkistani to understand it?

It's not because i think that kashmir should belongs to Pakistan that i'm pakistani, idiot

I always defended sikh history in punjab, you can check my other posts

Every state has its own history so do Punjab. You may not know, but India is diverse. We have 28 states, and 22 languages that are included in the 8th schedule. We have all major regions - Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity, Jainism, Buddhism and many others co existing peaceful since time immemorial. Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, and Buddhism had their genesis in India. We have different ethnicities. A Kashmiri looks completely different from a Tamilian and a Punjabi looks completely different from a Manipuri. As a outsider you will never understand the India. So simple suggestions on Kashmir. :lol:

Every state has its own history so do Punjab. You may not know, but India is diverse. We have 28 states, and 22 languages that are included in the 8th schedule. We have all major regions - Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity, Jainism, Buddhism and many others co existing peaceful since time immemorial. Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism, and Buddhism had their genesis in India. We have different ethnicities. A Kashmiri looks completely different from a Tamilian and a Punjabi looks completely different from a Manipuri. As a outsider you will never understand the India. So simple suggestions on Kashmir. :lol:

The problem is that kashmiri is an ethnicity with 85% of muslims
So if the sindhis can belongs to Pakistan, why not the kashmiris ? They are also with extremly large muslim community

Anyway, it's clear that punjabis and kashmiris are different to tamils and biharis :lol:
I have nothing against all the hindus, but i'm just against these hindus who refuse to recognize that there were a genocide un 1984 against sikhs , made by HINDUS, not just congressis, they were hindus

Back
Top Bottom