What's new

Kashmiri Song: Zoon Tarakh Intizarus

Next Govt should do the following ASAP -

Divide the Jammu & Kashmir in to 3 states.

1. Hindu majority Jammu - Jammu\Temple State
2. Budhist majority Ladakh - Himalayan State
3. Sunni majority Kashmir Valley - Kashmir State

Then, build 2 new cities in Kashmir State with 5 million Good Houses, move 5 million Shia Muslims from Mainland India to Kashmir State. Recruit some of them in to army and place them. Everything will settle, it covers political equation of Valley very well.

Koshur I think
I see. I guess only those who understand this language can tell us what it is

gojri, dogri, or koshur.....Kashmiri on our side speak pahari/potohari/mirpuri which is completely different than this lanaguge

gojri, dogri, or koshur.....Kashmiri on our side speak pahari/potohari/mirpuri which is completely different than this lanaguge
Hardly get to see you on Israel threads now:D always enjoyed you bashing them:-)

I dont even understand literature Urdu...

:agree: even my mom can understand some of potohari and a bit of pahari not sure what the difference is...only those native to it seem to differentiate it :unsure:

Kashmiri (Or Koshur in Kashmiri) is a Indo-European Language through its Dardic sub-branch. It is closely related to Sanskrit, and has a lot of Persian and Arabic loan words. However its grammatical base is most closely related to that of Vedic Sanskrit.

Some words I can pull of my head.

Water - Tresh (from Skt.trish-thirst) , Aab (from Pers. related to Skt. aaph)

Fire - Naar (Pers./Arab), Ogun (from Skt. agni)

Snow- Sheen (i don't the origin)

Moon: Zoon (probably local.) , tsandr (used in astrological sense, from Skt. chandr)
Stars : Taarakh (from Skt. tarakah)

Rice: batt (from Bhaat) Milk: Dodh (from Skt. dugdh)

Some verbs.

dazaan - (he/she/it) burns (from Skt. root daha)
gacchan - (he/she/it) goes (from Skt root gacch)
paraan - (he/she/it) reads (from Skt root pathati)
davaan - (he/she/it) runs (from Skt root dhav)
chhalaan- (he/she/it) washes (from Skt.root kshala)

The name Kashmir itself has Sanskrit origin and trace the words of many words of Kashmiri language to Sanskrit. :wacko: @SarthakGanguly your input needed to these delusionists. :omghaha:

Next Govt should do the following ASAP -

Divide the Jammu & Kashmir in to 3 states.

1. Hindu majority Jammu - Jammu\Temple State
2. Budhist majority Ladakh - Himalayan State
3. Sunni majority Kashmir Valley - Kashmir State

Then, build 2 new cities in Kashmir State with 5 million Good Houses, move 5 million Shia Muslims from Mainland India to Kashmir State. Recruit some of them in to army and place them. Everything will settle, it covers political equation of Valley very well.

Sounds like a plan. Goes to show that in the end even you realize that you'll have to alter the Kashmir demographics to make them pro-India.

Back
Top Bottom