What's new

Kashmir's 'Bindaas', Daredevil Cop Constable Sheikh Conferred With Shaurya Chakra

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Srinagar:
He was 'bindaas', a daredevil cop who with a larger-than-life personality. Conferred with the Shaurya Chakra on the eve of Republic Day, Jammu and Kashmir Police personnel Mudasir Ahmed Sheikh had eliminated a group of Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorists in Baramulla district before laying down his life.

Constable Sheikh, alias 'Bindaas', of Uri (in Baramulla) made the supreme sacrifice while neutralising three Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorists during a joint operation with the Army at Kreeri in the north Kashmir district on May 25 last year, officials said.

Sheikh has been conferred with the Shaurya Chakra -- the country's third-highest peacetime gallantry award -- for his unparalleled courage.

Giving details of the incident, the officials said the police and the Army, acting on information regarding the movement of terrorists, established joint special checkpoints at many places, including near Shrakwara-Najibhat Crossing in Kreeri.

When a group of terrorists travelling in a car noticed the police party, they started firing indiscriminately. The security personnel returned fire, leading to the deaths of three foreign terrorists.

However, Sheikh made the supreme sacrifice during the gunfire exchange, the officials said.

On October 5, Union Home Minister Amit Shah visited Sheikh's family during his maiden visit to the Valley following the abrogation of Article 370.

Mr Shah met Sheikh's family and interacted with them. He also visited his graveyard and prayed for Sheikh.

Commenting on the award, Additional Director General of Police (Kashmir) Vijay Kumar said no salute was enough for a larger-than-life hero.

"No salute is enough for a hero who lived larger than life and whose sacrifice belittled death itself. Shaurya Chakra awarded to Shaheed CT Mudasir Sheikh alias Bindaas for showing exceptional bravery while neutralising three foreign terrorists. Salute to the braveheart," he said in a tweet.

FnVS-DOaYAAyshs

He died defending his homeland from pakistani (foreign) invaders.
Kashmir isn't foreign to us. It is our land. He killed people who were trying to protect their land from HIM, the invader
Who made you the thekedar of islam, you (you pakistan, not you, personally) — who knows only how to cheat, lie, steal and finally beg. Even the taliban doesn’t think you have any legitimacy.
Oh and the taliban are someone to judge legitimacy by, adequately?
Who are you to start calling the Taliban judges of Legitimacy?
I’m sure he’s welcomed into heaven.

Whether he is entered into Heaven is up to Allah only. That is what I stated beforehand.

He died defending his homeland from pakistani (foreign) invaders. Who made you the thekedar of islam, you (you pakistan, not you, personally) — who knows only how to cheat, lie, steal and finally beg. Even the taliban doesn’t think you have any legitimacy.

I’m sure he’s welcomed into heaven.
He wasn't protecting his homeland otherwise his gun would've been pointing at the Indian army instead

Kashmir isn't foreign to us. It is our land. He killed people who were trying to protect their land from HIM, the invader
Nope, it’s our land. He killed people trying to infiltrate our land.

Kashmir isn’t foreign to us. It’s been ours since independence.

Oh and the taliban are someone to judge legitimacy by, adequately?
Who are you to start calling the Taliban judges of Legitimacy?

I said “even” the taliban. I’m sure there others who don’t think much of you either.

Nope, it’s our land. He killed people trying to infiltrate our land.
This argument will go nowhere. We claim it's ours because of the Muslim population originally aligning with Pakistan
You claim it's yours because the Hari Singh Buffoon pledged loyalty to you without consensus of his people.

If Kashmir was truly yours, why not enable plebiscite to see the true motives of the people?
I said “even” the taliban. I’m sure there others who don’t think much of you either.
The taliban don't think much of anyone. They've subjugated and warred with their fellow countrymen for years on end, with the final product being a fundamentalist fuckpot of hodgepodged cultures, all at odds with each other

Most of the Indian Union Forces in Kashmir are on hard drugs. Its a policy of desensitization towards Kashmiris. Bindaas was an alt ego developed through drug abuse by the Indian Sheikh.

Terrorism has no place on this planet. Jehad and terrorism are two different concepts. I feel sorry for these radicalized Kashmiris. India should kill all terrorists. this will stop mullah otherwise there is no stopping. They are already burning Pakistan through their terrorism. TTP, Taliban, they are all same.

Terrorism has no place on this planet. Jehad and terrorism are two different concepts. I feel sorry for these radicalized Kashmiris. India should kill all terrorists. this will stop mullah otherwise there is no stopping. They are already burning Pakistan through their terrorism. TTP, Taliban, they are all same.
The Kashmiris are doing jihad against a kaffir occupier

This man is not only a traitor but he will likely burn in hell for fighting alongside kaffirs against his own Muslim and ethnic brethrin for colonial aspirations

The Kashmiris are doing jihad against a kaffir occupier

This man is not only a traitor but he will likely burn in hell for fighting alongside kaffirs against his own Muslim and ethnic brethrin for colonial aspirations
Kaffir? And what about Pakistani citizens who died in different bomb blasts planted by same ideology? Stop supporting shaitani mullah. these afghan groups and their jehadi mindsets in Pakistan has destroyed our country. Send army if you really want to fight for kashmir and not individuals. Jail shaitani mullah. Terrorism is bad for world. it has destroyed pakistan.

Kaffir? And what about Pakistani citizens who died in different bomb blasts planted by same ideology? Stop supporting shaitani mullah. these afghan groups and their jehadi mindsets in Pakistan has destroyed our country. Send army if you really want to fight for kashmir and not individuals. Jail shaitani mullah. Terrorism is bad for world. it destroyed pakistan.
By the Khawarij? I understand your fear but you are objectively wrong either way

You are frightened against internal terrorism by Khawarijs and now denouncing jihad altogether

Jihad doesn't require a modern army recognised by Amreka to be valid, your religion is Islam, not Amerekanism

Kaffir? And what about Pakistani citizens who died in different bomb blasts planted by same ideology? Stop supporting shaitani mullah. these afghan groups and their jehadi mindsets in Pakistan has destroyed our country. Send army if you really want to fight for kashmir and not individuals. Jail shaitani mullah. Terrorism is bad for world. it destroyed pakistan.
Nigga, what are you on? Do you even know there are kashmiri nationalists also fighting indians in Kashmir? It's not just the masood azhar types. And the goal of almost all main fighter groups is not the imposition of sharia like TTP or Afghan taliban, it's kashmiri independence.

If nationalist struggle is jihad to you, then che guevara and simon bolivar were are mujahids.

By the Khawarij? I understand your fear but you are objectively wrong either way

You are frightened against internal terrorism by Khawarijs and now denouncing jihad altogether

Jihad doesn't require a modern army recognised by Amreka to be valid, your religion is Islam, not Amerekanism
You must understand that you can't send a few young people to fight the Indian army. We have been talking about Kashmir for the last 70 years. we have an active army. Why not send Army? Today, mullahs only want to fight. they themselves don't understand religion. Their knowledge level is reduced thanks to the influence of other countries. Sending individuals will only destroy us. What happened after Osama died? Where is Pakistan now? We must understand that no country in this world appreciates terrorism. Mullah should teach people that jehad is different from terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom