What's new

Kashmir's 'Bindaas', Daredevil Cop Constable Sheikh Conferred With Shaurya Chakra

I don't know why muslims die for a state that openly hates them

His judgment is in Allah's hands now, anyway

Absolutely dying for idol worshippers who attack Islam and Muslims, he wasted his life for nothing and will most likely face hell fire for conspiring with idolaters in oppressing a Muslim population

Nigga, what are you on? Do you even know there are kashmiri nationalists also fighting indians in Kashmir? It's not just the masood azhar types. And the goal of almost all main fighter groups is not the imposition of sharia like TTP or Afghan taliban, it's kashmiri independence.

If nationalist struggle is jihad to you, then che guevara and simon bolivar were are mujahids.
I remember Pulwama was done by an Indian local Kashmiri but India blamed us, which was wrong. I don't care if locals attack the Indian army. It's not our problem. We must not attack them. The world is watching. pressure is mounting. try to understand.

Absolutely dying for idol worshippers who attack Islam and Muslims, he wasted his life for nothing and will most likely face hell fire for conspiring with idolaters in oppressing a Muslim population
This problem is created by the British so only the British can solve it. India and Pakistan can't solve this problem. there is a lack of trust. I don't know where we live but in this modern day and time, education is more important. Our understanding basically shows a lack of education and lack of awareness. Don't destroy your own country for Kashmir. I say if that's the case than Palestine is more important than kashmir.

Last edited:
You must understand that you can't send a few young people to fight the Indian army. We have been talking about Kashmir for the last 70 years. we have an active army. Why not send Army? Today, mullahs only want to fight. they themselves don't understand religion. Their knowledge level is reduced thanks to the influence of other countries. Sending individuals will only destroy us. What happened after Osama died? Where is Pakistan now? We must understand that no country in this world appreciates terrorism. Mullah should teach people that jehad is different from terrorism.
Your fear and cowardice won't change reality, just out of your own fear you are shaming mullahs and putting your own falsified twist on Islam

Shame on you, say what you want to say straight up instead of hiding behind twisted lies to cover your fear

Jihad is jihad, you don't need Amreka or the white man from Europe to tell you that you are fighting for a right cause to make it valid

So according to some comments in this thread, Indian Muslims who love India and die for India will go to hell and Allah will not forgive them. 😀

Srinagar:
He was 'bindaas', a daredevil cop who with a larger-than-life personality. Conferred with the Shaurya Chakra on the eve of Republic Day, Jammu and Kashmir Police personnel Mudasir Ahmed Sheikh had eliminated a group of Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorists in Baramulla district before laying down his life.

Constable Sheikh, alias 'Bindaas', of Uri (in Baramulla) made the supreme sacrifice while neutralising three Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorists during a joint operation with the Army at Kreeri in the north Kashmir district on May 25 last year, officials said.

Sheikh has been conferred with the Shaurya Chakra -- the country's third-highest peacetime gallantry award -- for his unparalleled courage.

Giving details of the incident, the officials said the police and the Army, acting on information regarding the movement of terrorists, established joint special checkpoints at many places, including near Shrakwara-Najibhat Crossing in Kreeri.

When a group of terrorists travelling in a car noticed the police party, they started firing indiscriminately. The security personnel returned fire, leading to the deaths of three foreign terrorists.

However, Sheikh made the supreme sacrifice during the gunfire exchange, the officials said.

On October 5, Union Home Minister Amit Shah visited Sheikh's family during his maiden visit to the Valley following the abrogation of Article 370.

Mr Shah met Sheikh's family and interacted with them. He also visited his graveyard and prayed for Sheikh.

Commenting on the award, Additional Director General of Police (Kashmir) Vijay Kumar said no salute was enough for a larger-than-life hero.

"No salute is enough for a hero who lived larger than life and whose sacrifice belittled death itself. Shaurya Chakra awarded to Shaheed CT Mudasir Sheikh alias Bindaas for showing exceptional bravery while neutralising three foreign terrorists. Salute to the braveheart," he said in a tweet.

FnVS-DOaYAAyshs

Traitor like him will burn in a hell.....period

So according to some comments in this thread, Indian Muslims who love India and die for India will go to hell and Allah will not forgive them. 😀
Forgiveness is up to God.
As far as our knowledge is, we believe that they will go to hell, as traitors do.

Pretty much, fighting and dying for idolaters who are oppressing Muslims certainly won't get you salvation

People sitting on their asses in their homes and "judging" if someone will go to hell or heaven smh
You are no one to judge or pronounce a verdict on someone. I won't even bring religion here as it's a personal matter and ideology i personally think it's an sham you can twist anything according to your agenda.

Pretty much, fighting and dying for idolaters who are oppressing Muslims certainly won't get you salvation
Pakistan is also oppressing Muslims by not giving them wheat, gas, electricity and jobs. Pakistan even doesn’t provide an honest government to its people. I guess all who fight and die for Pakistan won’t get salvation either.

Forgiveness is up to God.
As far as our knowledge is, we believe that they will go to hell, as traitors do.
A traitor for some may be a hero for some. So it’s subjective after all.

Pakistan is also oppressing Muslims by not giving them wheat, gas, electricity and jobs. Pakistan even doesn’t provide an honest government to its people. I guess all who fight and die for Pakistan won’t get salvation either.

A traitor for some may be a hero for some. So it’s subjective after all.

?????????? Yaar india is lower on the hunger index then Pakistan is

Fighting alongside Hindus who oppress Muslims will get this mofo nothing but hellfire and he will have to answer for his crimes

Back
Top Bottom