What's new

Kashmir's 'Bindaas', Daredevil Cop Constable Sheikh Conferred With Shaurya Chakra

I remember Pulwama was done by an Indian local Kashmiri but India blamed us, which was wrong.
And they will blame us even if the martians attack indians in kashmir. That's how international diplomacy works.

I don't care if locals attack the Indian army. It's not our problem
I forgot the part where the indians controlling the rivers keeping our entire population alive were not out problem.

. We must not attack them.
Didn't you just suggest we attack them with our army?

The world is watching. pressure is mounting. try to understand.
The world takes the side of the strong party. As it stands, we are the weak party. Doesn't mean out problems will be solved if we drop Kashmir issue. Rather, we will still be weak and be getting pushed around or other issues like Durand Line.

The solution is to improve our economy and be a bigger cog in the global trade. Right now, the entire country of Pakistan could disappear and no one in the world would feel the difference as we offer nothing to the world that other's aren't already offering. At most, other countries will miss the money we owed them. Nothing more. As things stand, we are disposable for the most part. India is not.

BTW, I am also against supporting masood azhar types, But if we drop them, they are a liability much more so than an asset. Also not in favor of sending pakistani locals into Occupied Kashmir. More harm than good.

And Pakistan isn't able to wrest Kashmir from drugged soldiers.
It didn't help that you breed like rats. There's more of you in Kashmir than our entire army. The highest occupying troops to civilians ratio in the world. Some atoot ang

Pakistan is also oppressing Muslims by not giving them wheat, gas, electricity and jobs. Pakistan even doesn’t provide an honest government to its people. I guess all who fight and die for Pakistan won’t get salvation either.
Pajeet logic.

How is it possible that Mudasir Ahmed Sheikh AKA Bindas was tortured by the country he himself loved and died for? Or you mean that he wasn’t Muslim in the first place ?
Once again, pajeet logic. Who said bindaas here was the one getting tortured?

But you guys sold your PM for some dolla!!
We the people didn't.

When did I say it tortured all muslims?

Idolising people like this man is only a strategy used by the Hindutvadis to encourage cultural hegemony under their Hindu government, by essentially doing damage control/making it look like it is possible for Muslims to involve themselves in a Hindu society and assimilate. Which is absolutely impossible.
Bindaas here is the good kind of Muslim

Sorry my bad.
So it tortures a few Muslims then ? These few Muslims are either not abiding to law or worst, are separatists may be?
Sure, Tabrez Ansari and countless others like him were separatists.

Can you tell me how does a Muslim country deal with separatists when the separatists happen to be Muslims ? I remember what West Pakistan did to East Pakistan when that happened in the 70s.
Whataboutery.

It seems this discussion isn’t going anywhere. You are only ranting about Bangladeshis :(

I am just highlighting the traitors of Islam.

EcbI3GjXQAA6hng

Last edited:
Who said bindaas here was the one getting tortured?
Exactly. Why would a country torture / kill someone who is not a separatist, irrespective of religion that is.

Also, please get the context before jumping in.

Exactly. Why would a country torture / kill someone who is not a separatist, irrespective of religion that is.

Also, please get the context before jumping in.

Here's some context, if you missed it.

1674765583402.png

You are very cleverly restricting the argument to kashmiri separatism. Pakistanis, like me, who are commenting on this bindaas guy are viewing it in the context of hindutva bigotry all across india.

Sure, Tabrez Ansari and countless others like him were separatists.
Law and order issue. India Didn’t send the army to kill him , that should tel you which country sent the army to kill the own citizens.

You are very cleverly restricting the argument to kashmiri separatism. Pakistanis, like me, who are commenting on this bindaas guy are viewing it in the context of hindutva bigotry all across india.
Because this Thread is about a Kashmiri who fought and died for India.

Back
Top Bottom