What's new

Khalil ur rahman Qamar : From " Mera pass tum hoo" to feminism (verbal assault)

@Dubious ur silent !!!!!! ... be honest ..
What do you want me to say? :unsure:
I think the story of Meray paas tum ho was nice...Dialogues were really good. Women can be wrong, men can be sweet. Our society is not ready to accept men as villain and now liberalism or god knows what ism is not allowing women to appear as villains with a new face!

I am not sure what the case here is but this is what I feel of SOME recent developments

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/immo...based-aurat-march.655871/page-4#post-12133717

Dude this is 2020. You can't get away easily after abusing any woman openly regardless of any fact that how bitchy she is. Most he could had done was to replied her back with shut up words but he crossed the line. Now people from his own fraternity is openly speaking against him despite of his recent and past success. That is where, he has completely lost at all the fronts. Resham rightly said yesterday that 'duo takkey ki aurut wala dialogue likhney walay ki khud ab izzut ab eik tukkey ki nahi rahi'.

He did and most people support the guy.

That ugly dothead bitch has a handful of supporters. All the aman ki asha dothead can do is hide behind irrelevant aurat march.

Feminism is a dead cause the world over. Feminism has transformed into a men hating cult. A bunch of ugly and failed women joining hands to brainwash the youth. This movement probably started with a noble cause, but it has been hijacked by failures.

Forget that feminism will get any support in developing nations. This is a first world problem.

Last edited:
women will now march for their rights.
understatement of the century! Most women are marching for the sake of feeling like they did something or something to report/ brag or take selfies about and call it helping society?!

If i was CJP PM OR COAS THIS WOMAN WAS GOING TO MENTAL ASYLUM FOREVER

State should act agaibst this woman who is misleading society and our way of life

All of these woman in march already hace freedom what more they are marching for to be naked what it left

Every one has got right to represent himself the way he/she wants to(doing make-up or growing hairs) what is the point of being scared or being paranoid when we say they should be treated equally. The way women are harassed in work place, thought as being inferior or personal property, do you think it's just ? Or the domestic violence/marital rape they face in home is just?

Absolutely not. In fact those men should be tortured to death publicially. The issue here is different, Mera jism merit marzipan is same slogan which was once raised in the west with "my p**** my choice". Even the west rejected these clowns. Because there is something called morality and norms of healthy society. As for women raising "divorced and happy" why would they even get married. A sunnat which our Islam put in high regards and they making fun of it.

Back
Top Bottom