What's new

Khalil ur rahman Qamar : From " Mera pass tum hoo" to feminism (verbal assault)

:dirol:
88104353_1218495681680247_6868132909417496576_o.jpg

Idiot is fucked... His career is over. Geo tv and some production houses already canceled their contracts with him. What I noticed of him that he is one arrogant fool who got carried away because of latest fame. Idiots like him are easy targets for types of Marvi Sirmod.

Idiot is fucked... His career is over. Geo tv and some production houses already canceled their contracts with him. What I noticed of him that he is one arrogant fool who got carried away because of latest fame. Idiots like him are easy targets for types of Marvi Sirmod.
1. He has most hit dramas since P.T.V era Not latest fame.

2. Geo T.V had not given him contract exept 1 drama (Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai)

3. And if you know you are right you dont care for career's

1. He has most hit dramas since P.T.V era Not latest fame.

2. Geo T.V had not given him contract exept 1 drama (Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai)

3. And if you know you are right you dont care for career's

Dude this is 2020. You can't get away easily after abusing any woman openly regardless of any fact that how bitchy she is. Most he could had done was to replied her back with shut up words but he crossed the line. Now people from his own fraternity is openly speaking against him despite of his recent and past success. That is where, he has completely lost at all the fronts. Resham rightly said yesterday that 'duo takkey ki aurut wala dialogue likhney walay ki khud ab izzut ab eik tukkey ki nahi rahi'.

Last edited:
Dude this is 2020. You can't get away easily after abusing any woman openly regardless of any fact that how bitchy she is. Most he could had done was to replied her back with shut up words but crossed the line. Now people from his own fraternity is openly speaking against him despite of his recent and past success. That is where, he has completely lost at all the fronts. Resham rightly said yesterday that 'duo takkey ki aurut wala dialogue likhney wali khud ab izzut ab eik tukkey ki nahi rahi'.

i agree what you have said. totally agreed.

but as for resham, i have been following it since first interview. and i have seen 90% people supporting khalil sab.
every sane person is supporting him.
for showbiz people they are all for mony. they will always go for money and do anything can go all time low for money

The true loser in all of this aurat march and Khalil ur rehman type chauvinism are the rights of the millions of truly oppressed women in Pakistan.
Those in forced slavery in kilns or working the fields for feudal lords, those under religious persecution or raped by people under the guise of social and religious norms. Those killed due to these factors.

Just because some upper and upper middle class women want to wear whatever they want without their father’s or uncle’s commenting on their dress choices or chauvinist hypocrites who want to lick their lips at girls and women while espousing religion like their personal toilet paper.

i agree what you have said. totally agreed.

but as for resham, i have been following it since first interview. and i have seen 90% people supporting khalil sab.
every sane person is supporting him.
for showbiz people they are all for mony. they will always go for money and do anything can go all time low for money

Those 90% of people won't hesitate a second to abuse a woman if she is outspoken and have ability to out smart men in any discussion. Marvi sirmad is shit, we all know that but remember, you can't outflank her on TV. Smart debator can ridicule her with valid arguments and a bit of trolling rather than resorting to worst kind of personnel attacks.

many females supporting khalil qamar.

as for women abuse... not a single
i mean single ALLAAH fearing person will support those people.
women are mostly abused by arrogant, jahil mans, as well as women.
Sas baho problem ..
other famely problems...

I wonder how the women from this movement would respond to mera Lora meri marzi.

many females supporting khalil qamar.

as for women abuse... not a single
i mean single ALLAAH fearing person will support those people.
women are mostly abused by arrogant, jahil mans, as well as women.
Sas baho problem ..
other famely problems...

Cable issues!

Atleast my generation has thoroughly been brain washed by the Indian and Pakistani soaps alike. Brother's an a hole, father is a primitive savage even Bhabhi and behan which are female are not spared. Only solace left is the cabin of young boss or her mother which herself is mazloom whom no one in the family listens too. Same old propaganda/plot being repeated for behavioral restructuring since the last two decades.

I wonder how the women from this movement would respond to mera eri marzi.
well i red your comment when it was.. mera .... meri marzi. i was typing a comment quoting your but your comment was deleted i think. but was .... :enjoy:
Cable issues!

Atleast my generation has thoroughly been brain washed by the Indian and Pakistani soaps alike. Brother's an a hole, father is a primitive savage even Bhabhi and behan which are female are not spared. Only solace left is the cabin of young boss or her mother which herself is mazloom whom no one in the family listens too. Same old propaganda/plot being repeated for behavioral restructuring since the last two decades.
101% agreed

So don't fear if tomorrow your womens start growing hairs on their face and body.

Else stop trolling and understand difference between equality and morality.
Every one has got right to represent himself the way he/she wants to(doing make-up or growing hairs) what is the point of being scared or being paranoid when we say they should be treated equally. The way women are harassed in work place, thought as being inferior or personal property, do you think it's just ? Or the domestic violence/marital rape they face in home is just?

Back
Top Bottom