What's new

Khalil ur rahman Qamar : From " Mera pass tum hoo" to feminism (verbal assault)

Is that really related to the aurat march or is it separate?

Got it from another forum member on this thread....video title says it's from today's Aurat March (US time).

So it's not her.

Not her...

Even if it's not her....it's still quite appalling. :sick:

Lol its not Marvi Sarmad. I think she was related to some embassy

She does look kinda too white to be a Pakistani....who knows!? :lol:

So don't fear if tomorrow your womens start growing hairs on their face and body.

Else stop trolling and understand difference between equality and morality.
The problem with morality as with justice, is that it is selectively framed and implemented to suit the agenda of the powerful, usually to keep the weak in their place.
The only way forward is to give women their legitimate rights and not treat them as the chattels of their menfolk.

The problem with morality as with justice, is that it is selectively framed and implemented to suit the agenda of the powerful, usually to keep the weak in their place.
The only way forward is to give women their legitimate rights and not treat them as the chattels of their menfolk.

I'm not a male supremist. But this ch March is nothing but an attempt by foreign enemies to create a social disorder. I'm all for women working in every field along with men instead of having useless half the country's population. But what is happening in the name of aurat March is nothing but immorality.

Back
Top Bottom