What's new

‘Killed 2 Muslims, Threw Them in Drain’: Riot-Accused on WhatsApp

as if there was no communication going on on the other side..

give me a break

It is already happening. The Muslim political power is almost finished. The leftist liberals are reduced to complaining on PDF and writing articles in online magazines which the common man doesn't read. They may win one or two elections here and there but the govts are not stable and don't last full 5 years. They are not in the position to win the national elections any time soon.
Sure mate. Now go drink some more hindutva drink

as if there was no communication going on on the other side..

give me a break
Yeah take a break from pdf and give us a break from your sanghi bullshit.

Sure mate. Now go drink some more hindutva drink
A pakistani believing he knows more about the political situation in India as compared to an Indian. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask @xeuss how much political power Muslims in India have today

Ask @jamahir how many leftist control the levers of government

A pakistani believing he knows more about the political situation in India as compared to an Indian. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask @xeuss how much political power Muslims in India have today

Ask @jamahir how many leftist control the levers of government
A hindu believing that he knows whats happening in muslim countries more than a muslim who is from a muslim country. :cuckoo:

My dear Soumutra,
Now go back to your hindutva practices. Modi is waiting for you with your favourite drink

A hindu believing that he knows whats happening in muslim countries more than a muslim who is from a muslim country. :cuckoo:

My dear Soumutra,
Now go back to your hindutva practices. Modi is waiting for you with your favourite drink

Just report and move on. These Hindutva trolls are beyond redemption.

No, you didn't. You defended it. You didn't even made a formal statement "It's wrong/bad/criminal BUT blah blah blah". You simply skipped to the blah blah part.
You seriously think I condone violence amongst us lot here in India ?

You seriously think I condone violence amongst us lot here in India ?
I seriously think that you believe such violence is "no big deal", maybe not even worthy of your attention or condemnation.

Why are you surprised that you would vomit? Where is the shock here? Have you been living in a cave for a hundred years?
yeah, and things are soo much better across the border in Pakistan. :rolleyes:

I seriously think that you believe such violence is "no big deal", maybe not even worthy of your attention or condemnation.
Then you got me all wrong.

I don't have a good enough vocabulary to express my disgust at those events. On this particular platform though, they want to put an "anti so and so pogrom" label to it.. which it wasn't, clearly.

Gas the perps, all of them, afaic.. who cares.. kebabchis and daalkhors alike, ekdum secular style mein..

Why would a "dharmi" not condone violence when he knows he will be reincarnated into a higher caste Hindoo if he kills enough evil Dalits and Muslims in this life?
154718.jpg

Back
Top Bottom