What's new

‘Killed 2 Muslims, Threw Them in Drain’: Riot-Accused on WhatsApp

154718.jpg

?

Abey 70 saal ho gaye kab tak thank you jinnah karte rahoge.

It's a muscle reflex when we see Bihari cockroaches like you.

"both sides" is right, there were 2 factions having at it with each other in the most horrible ways imaginable.

It wasn't 2 factions, you lying SC. The Hindoo rioters were torching Muslim shops and homes like the violent Dharmic animals they are. "Politically motivated" lmfao. The protests were motivated by CAA. No one cared about the POTUS visiting or ruining shupa pawa India's image. Trump already thinks your country is a shithole.

Every time we see orange filth deciding to quietly cull Muslims in India because they dared to stand up for their rights.

Don't you even take his name you filthy bhakt.
The Indian Muslims are entitled to the rights which are given to ALL Indian citizens. If they think they will get any special treatment or extra rights they will get a big danda.

Indian Muslims are entitled to the rights which are given to ALL Indian citizens.
Herein lies the problem in a hindutva state.

did you get me banned for my "Gandhi looks like Gollum" thread ?

!
No, nothing to do with me. I remember that thread and you meant no harm by it - just childish.

It wasn't 2 factions, you lying SC. The Hindoo rioters were torching Muslim shops and homes like the violent Dharmic animals they are. "Politically motivated" lmfao. The protests were motivated by CAA. No one cared about the POTUS visiting or ruining shupa pawa India's image. Trump already thinks your country is a shithole.
what's an "SC" ?

sanghi kunt ? sanghi chewtia ? :P

and bhai, you clearly have no idea.. we take POTUS state visits very very seriously here, and there is a history of leftists creating all sorts of trouble when they happen to be out of power when a POTUS visits.

As for the violence, it breaks my heart, it really does.. I'm originally from Delhi

and the sad sad truth is that it went both ways

I'm actually friends with far left media guys who covered it and even they admitted it went both ways but they focused on the anti muslim angle because when the dust settled, the muslims had suffered more.. but that doesn't mean the exact same wasn't inflicted upon the Hindus.

terrible, the whole thing.

and bhai, you clearly have no idea.. we take POTUS state visits very very seriously here

You should stop taking POTUS state visits seriously because the first thing POTUS sees of India is an aerial view of the slums and designated shitting streets. That right there is enough for POTUS-ji to realize what country he's stepping into.

there is a history of leftists creating all sorts of trouble when they happen to be out of power when a POTUS visits.

The CAA protests were running for weeks at that point. There was no evil Islamist-Khangress-Naxalite conspiracy to make Indians look bad in front of Trump.

I'm actually friends with far left media guys who covered it and even they admitted it went both ways but they focused on the anti muslim angle because when the dust settled, the muslims had suffered more.. but that doesn't mean the exact same wasn't inflicted upon the Hindus.

I trust these stories about your mythical far left friends as much as I trust the stories about those super duper monkey and elephant gods Indians love so much.

Back
Top Bottom