What's new

LCA Tejas Engines failed during high-altitude trials in Leh

i read that rafale too failed there but still IAF selected it.

what about MKI performance there?

F-18SH, Gripen and Mig-35 failed to meet parameters in Leh, and i'm unsure about the other one from F-16IN, Rafale and EFT. And since EFT and Rafale made the cut, that lefts out only F-16IN.

i read that rafale too failed there but still IAF selected it.

what about MKI performance there?

Most sources said, that Rafale and EF didn't had issues, just like the Gripen E, that came to India including modifications later, while the Gripen C/Ds had the same problems.

I hope India get this plane ready soon. Even if it takes up to the year 2050 and its obsolete when its inducted, India should build this plane after all these years of working on it.

Dude, as of now LCA can fire R-73 and deliver laser guided munitions.

Means, it is way better than our Mig-21s (Not Bisions) and can be inducted and replace those nearly 100+ fighter which we do not want to do without fully capable fighter including integration of all kinda weapons like BVR etc.

A lot of Air forces do the same way, integrate first and add capabilities more, but IAF did not think that way coz we are not in a hurry nor it is an immediate measure from the current threat perceptions. Hope this helps..

Correction. LCA has provided entertainment to the world for ages. It has done so well. It's only fitting that it continues to perform its entertaining duty much longer. Good job, Indians.

Like F-35 now?

In last few years i've seen Indian posters used to get very angry when ask about LCA success lol now they stay calm its good change to see and i am happy that majority of Indians have realized the true potential of Tejos and where this project heading in future. :lol: Well don't worry if every thing goes according to plan LCA will get FOC by mid of 2015 :smokin:

O my god! what do I do???

Whats new in it??? Even F16 , F18 , Rafael and EFT engine failed at Leh...

Most sources said, that Rafale and EF didn't had issues, just like the Gripen E, that came to India including modifications later, while the Gripen C/Ds had the same problems.

Wasn't Gripen later disqualified for not bringing in NG variant for user trials?

In last few years i've seen Indian posters used to get very angry when ask about LCA success lol now they stay calm its good change to see and i am happy that majority of Indians have realized the true potential of Tejos and where this project heading in future. :lol: Well don't worry if every thing goes according to plan LCA will get FOC by mid of 2015 :smokin:

its the engine fault and even hornets,f-16's got failed there so does it mean they are failed AC?

IAF is not in hurry to induct it as they have resources who can fulfill demand.

You have no idea what you are talking about. It is heading for success. Every aircraft goes through this, its normal. You will understand when in future you build something. Now don't call Chinese JF17 as yours please.

Correction. LCA has provided entertainment to the world for ages. It has done so well. It's only fitting that it continues to perform its entertaining duty much longer. Good job, Indians.

Life is boring, we need LCA alive!

Chalo Chicha...Koi Nahin...For your satisfaction ....We are fail by doing something... You are failed by doing NOTHING...Like Sitting Duck....Always hoping that someone will give you something in the form of AID.

Chalo Chicha...Koi Nahin...For your satisfaction ....We are fail by doing something... You are failed by doing NOTHING...Like Sitting Duck....Always hoping that someone will give you something in the form of AID.

They get help from unlikely sources.

2d82xow.jpg

You will never understand what all difficulties are coming on the way while making something meaningful. Coz your country never ever made a simple motor.

NESCOM Has made More Things than Your Failed DRDO
NECSOM has 5 times lesser Budget than DRDO
But NESCOM Doing better job than Unless DRDO

Talking to reporters, the IAF chief said the indigenous aircraft will have to be modified further for operating in high-altitude areas as recently during trials in Leh, its engine "did not work".

"By my estimate it (the Initial Operational Clearance II) should be by the end of this year and the Final Operational Clearance (FOC) should take another year-and-half more," he said on the sidelines of a seminar.

seems Tejas suffered the same problem the same problem 4 MMRCA contenders suffered in Leh.

hope this problem gets solved.

Back
Top Bottom