What's new

Legend of Ayub Khan.

Basically, he was the best thing to happen to Pakistan after Quaid-e-Azam.
:hitwall::hitwall: I can't believe it.Ayub destroyed Pakistan.Had he not manipulated Pakistan elections we would have Fatima Jinnah as a Prime Minister..He along with Iskander Mirza and Ghulam should have been publicly whipped and executed.It was due to Ayub Policies we got into 65 mess.Honestly our general had no justification at that time to stage a coup and then he also manipulated elections to elect himself instead of Fatima Jinnah.

:hitwall::hitwall: I can't believe it.Ayub destroyed Pakistan.Had he not manipulated Pakistan elections we would have Fatima Jinnah as a Prime Minister..He along with Iskander Mirza and Ghulam should have been publicly whipped and executed.It was due to Ayub Policies we got into 65 mess.Honestly our general had no justification at that time to stage a coup and then he also manipulated elections to elect himself instead of Fatima Jinnah.
Please do not waste your breath, you know it is of no use. If all the educated Pakistanis were into reading history and learning lessons from it, Pakistan was doing better than it is doing now. Even at one point, Allah told Rasool Allah to stop worrying about certain people. Summun bukmun AAumyun fahum la yarjiAAoona (Al Baqrah verse 18). Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).

Here is an article that was written in 1969, kindly observe how the historian describes Ayub Khan in the opening lines.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4237/19692020127811.jpg

Please do not waste your breath, you know it is of no use. If all the educated Pakistanis were into reading history and learning lessons from it, Pakistan was doing better than it is doing now. Even at one point, Allah told Rasool Allah to stop worrying about certain people. Summun bukmun AAumyun fahum la yarjiAAoona (Al Baqrah verse 18). Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).

Would history change if we all start cursing our foregone rulers,
And since you refer to history, then why not push the clocks back a little to try and find out why the father of the nation, a year or so after gaining independence, was left on his death bed waiting for an ambulance for an eternity.? Five years of Quaid-e-Azam, and we definatley would have been living in a different Pakistan. !!

Would history change if we all start cursing our foregone rulers,
And since you refer to history, then why not push the clocks back a little to try and find out why the father of the nation, a year or so after gaining independence, was left on his death bed waiting for an ambulance for an eternity.? Five years of Quaid-e-Azam, and we definatley would have been living in a different Pakistan. !!
It is obvious that you have not read many of my posts. My dear, I have always asked these questions, what happened on Mari Pur; Fatima Jinnah has shed light on those fateful days in her memoires; she has also recorded that PM Liaquat Ali Khan was very curious to know about Jinnah's illness and that Jinnah's Doctor simply refused to tell him anything following Jinnah's order.

History can not be changed but the present can be improved and future can be secured if we learn about the mistakes of the foregone rulers and decide not to repeat the similar mistakes.

Basically, he was the best thing to happen to Pakistan after Quaid-e-Azam.

No my dear not only he, every single military ruler was the best after Quaid-i-Azam.
Gen Zia-i-Haq even rose to the ranks of Amir-ul- Momenien. Quaid was not even close to that.

Another legend of Gen Eyub Khan

JASHN-E-FATAH by captain Gohor Eyub Khan in Karachi and what happened then is history now

Last edited:
Here is an article that was written in 1969, kindly observe how the historian describes Ayub Khan in the opening lines.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4237/19692020127811.jpg

My dear friend this guy is I think official historian of PAF. This article is actually about PAF. Opening lines are no doubt about Gen Eyub Khan, but this is like more than standard procedure. I am able to count about 70 lines just two and half lines even those are not convincingly written about Eyub Khan

You indeed are a supporter of dictators and dictatorships; Your every single post points to this fact. You neither believe in democracy, nor in the law and justice, both the hallmarks of a dictator supporter.

Is democracy a perfect system of governance, particularly for Muslim countries?

Is it divine and ordained by God himself? If so, prove it in the light of Islamic teachings.

More importantly, did the Muslims rule by this system? Last I checked we have a far superior ''caliphate'' system.

If not, then shut your trap. It's a western democracy designed by the British for their "slave subjects" in much of the world and laregly caters their "interests", it doesn't serve the locals.

Here's one fact to burst your whole bubble of hatred for the military: When Ayub Khan became President literacy rate was at 15%, so how any sane person say or justify a democratic system when 85% of the people can't even define the system that governs them??

That 15% were the rich elite lords and nawabs who worked for and under the British Raj and they later transferred powers to run their interests.

Seriously you and Marshall 're so full of sh!t and hatred and venom. open your eyes and look at the broad picture.

like every leader Ayub had his goods and bads!

The way he seized power & held onto it is making pakistan suffer till today!! he was the first one to destroy the constitution & democracy!

however, he was also the manthat signed the indus water treaty that guranteed that india cannot stop our water!!! so unlike some people here say that IWT was a bad thing it was actually a good thing! the upstream area was held by india not pakistan!

the mangla dam was built during his tenure which lead to increase in agricultural output as well as increase in electricity generation! TILL THIS DATE we are using his developments for a population that has almost doubled!

he also changed our capital from karachi to Islamabad! and even though it might seem a small achievement the true success of this was proven in the 1971 war when karachi was at the mercy of the enemy! imagine a country's capital at the mercy of the enemy!

Back
Top Bottom