What's new

Liberate Khalistan trends on Twitter

I agree. Liberate Khalistan. Use Pak Punjab. Give the Khalistanis their land back.

Sikhs would form around 16% of the Pakistani population and would have a much larger stake in the running of the state than they have as 2% in India

Sirji.... your countrymen would have made sure that 16% was decresed to 1.6%.... like whats happend to hindus, sikhs, ahmadias, shias......

The Great Game is ON Going .
In the last Ten years you Indians attacked from Afghanistan and Baluchistan side but Pakistani Nation and PAK Army defend its very genteelly. in the mean time Pakistani economic growth were stopped but all situation were handle carefully and now the half time of the Game is over and after half time interval let see how can India defend their satiation.
the coming every day will be in the positive for Pakistan like in economic growth ,foreign policies and relations, internal peace satiation and corruption like you all people aware from SCO, pakchina trade root , relation with Russia, altaf hussain and others anti Pakistan politicians in the net etc. now in coming days Pakistan will grooming up rapidly where it was stopped and India will in negative direction.
India tried in every aspect to declare Pakistan as failed state but india failed.:pakistan:

The Great Game is ON Going .
In the last Ten years you Indians attacked from Afghanistan and Baluchistan side but Pakistani Nation and PAK Army defend its very genteelly. in the mean time Pakistani economic growth were stopped but all situation were handle carefully and now the half time of the Game is over and after half time interval let see how can India defend their satiation.
the coming every day will be in the positive for Pakistan like in economic growth ,foreign policies and relations, internal peace satiation and corruption like you all people aware from SCO, pakchina trade root , relation with Russia, altaf hussain and others anti Pakistan politicians in the net etc. now in coming days Pakistan will grooming up rapidly where it was stopped and India will in negative direction.
India tried in every aspect to declare Pakistan as failed state but India failed.:pakistan:

As usual

- Our economy was in the garbage bin because India targeted
- we were almost made failed state (by evil yindoo) but survived
-we would have almost won
- of course we're dirt poor and hungry but we are alive, that is enough proof of our success
- now our grand yevil plan that we concocted (when we were poor and starving) will come into play and destroy you

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALISTAN

super-sikh-story_350_022615051245.jpeg

Captain Khalistan

He's probabky coming down to kick your *** only.....

The Sikh communities in general would also want the b@lls of every able bodied Pakistani chopped off. I can assure you, I know them well.
Good, that you still hold some old fashioned assumptions, But you should have seen sikhs those have raised slogans of Khalistan, :ph34r: They were also raising anti Indian and pro Pakistani slogans. What if they started to chopped indians? :butcher: . .

Good, that you still hold some old fashioned assumptions, But you should have seen sikhs those have raised slogans of Khalistan, :ph34r: They were also raising anti Indian and pro Pakistani slogans. What if they started to chopped indians? :butcher: . .

Trust me, most of them really really really want to chop off your ball$ and that's not because of your religion. That's because you're anti-India.

You Never Let Any Opportunity Go To Show What Stunning Idiots You Are Your Hindu Burgers Started A Trend "liberate balochistan" Pakistan Cyber Warriors Started "liberate khalistan" wHICH wAS aBOOMING sUCCESS

Lene Ke Dene Par Gaye

Yes I Feel Very Sad For You and Your Countrymen

Dear friend...Nothing to feel sad for us...Because, Khalisatn was dead since 90's and we are very much living happily...Just see the situatuion in the ground....Not some cranky people demonstrating in the US or Canada...

Just visited the City of Chandigarh (One of the best cities in India) and Amritsar last month, it was all cool and happy with no sign of any such moment, I just see this moment on the internet on the other side of border I guess. Every Punjabi is a Proud Indian here, whom I have met, I guess these people have not seen the amount of Sikh's Indian army has and also they have Langar and Darbar Saheb (If I write them well) where they pray is quite peaceful and clean, peaceful Gurudwaras.

Punjab is a harmonious state :) with lovely people and beautiful villages.

Chandigarh_Sports.jpg

And what about Mukti bahinis and Baloch insurgencies?
A big lol at you Mr.Saad for the poster himself is an ethnic British Sikh of Indian origin:lol:.So,i guess it tells you about the perception of the common Sikh populace towards Khalistan:rolleyes:.Btw there is already a Khalistan in India in the form of the state of Punjab which is the land of the Sikhs and is currently ruled by a Sikh right wing party(Shiromani Akali Dal:coffee:!Got it my Mirpuri friend;)!!

whats the last word? die or lie? don't have my glasses on at the moment. :wacko:
Lol,literally felt off my chair after reading this post:coffee:.Btw,Ram Ram Jaat bhai kaise ho:)??

@Bang Galore @Rain Man @SarthakGanguly

This really is the funniest thread. The twitter handle is filled with names like Ramiz Raja, Fatima Baloch and Mishkaat Umair.......these guys are just LAME :rofl::rofl:

Clearly they are the Pakistani Punjabis revolting against Pakistan and demanding Khalistan! :-)

They can't even make a fake twitter handle properly, just check the spelling...sab chauthi fail hai. @Guynextdoor2

Back
Top Bottom