What's new

Liberate Khalistan trends on Twitter

islam na hua katrina kaif ho gayi jo sab usi ko pana chahte hain??
saalon abhi bhi time hai sambhal jao warna islam ke chakkar me lut jaoge.. dam hai to is question ka answer de-
why does allah need peoples to spread his religion?
why does mohammad said in quran that kill the non believers after ramdan?

Because ALLAH wants his followers and believers to love Him and struggle for Him. Moreover, he wants the non believers to believe in him by heart and by the facts and logic provided by the followers and believers of ALLAH.

Plus, Islam doesn't order to convert someone forcefully into Islam from another religion despite of what Indians specifically Hindus do in India by cutting the throats and torturing Muslims.

This is the Month of Ramazan, the month of blessings. Moreover, Muhammad (PBUH) Never said to kill the non believers, Islam is a religion of peace which you people are trying to spoil. If you have any sources of this Hadith, you are welcomed.

Now answer me a question if you are a hindu. Why do you worship a god you make by your own hands? Why do you expect your wishes and works to be fulfilled by a god which can't take bath by himself and you have to make him clean, lol. How? Give me answer please. You worship a god which can't do anything by himself, even can't take a step. Lol, its a statue, just a statue. Answers?

If Hinduism is so much to the truth, why does the miracles only happen in Islam. Why the facts listed in Qura'an 1400 years ago are being marked truth by the modern sciences in this current era of advanced technology. Why no one discusses Hindusim but Islam? Why Hindusim isn't being preached and isn't increasing in the world but is limited to India only? Why??

I would love the answers man. Waiting!!!

Lol ... An indian living in india isn't aware of what's going on there. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Because ALLAH wants his followers and believers to love Him and struggle for Him.

Struggle like what?

Moreover, he wants the non believers to believe in him by heart and by the facts and logic provided by the followers and believers of ALLAH.

What if i don't?

Plus, Islam doesn't order to convert someone forcefully into Islam from another religion despite of what Indians specifically Hindus do in India by cutting the throats and torturing Muslims.

Really?:coffee:

This is the Month of Ramazan, the month of blessings. Moreover, Muhammad (PBUH) Never said to kill the non believers, Islam is a religion of peace which you people are trying to spoil. If you have any sources of this Hadith, you are welcomed.

I don't want to bash Islam but I believe you.

Now answer me a question if you are a hindu. Why do you worship a god you make by your own hands? Why do you expect your wishes and works to be fulfilled by a god which can't take bath by himself and you have to make him clean, lol. How? Give me answer please. You worship a god which can't do anything by himself, even can't take a step. Lol, its a statue, just a statue. Answers?

Some people do it some don't, its personal preference. Personlly i don't visit temples much nor do prayers but do it occasionally do pooja on festivals such as Holi and Diwali, etc. and i totally love it, its amazing, colors, lights. Its more of a tradition or culture i would say. Obviously you cannot get that feeling, you are in Pakistan, and i know for sure what perception of a Hindu you have in your mind, pretty much understandable. And i don't really expect you from changing it.

If Hinduism is so much to the truth, why does the miracles only happen in Islam.

Didn't knew that.

Why the facts listed in Qura'an 1400 years ago are being marked truth by the modern sciences in this current era of advanced technology.

Well good luck finding out the circumference of the Earth using Quran.

Why no one discusses Hindusim but Islam? Why Hindusim is being preached and is increasing in the world but is limited to India only? Why??

Hinduism is not some kind of a business which needs expansion.

I would love the answers man. Waiting!!!

There.

Struggle like what?

What if i don't?

Really?:coffee:

I don't want to bash Islam but I believe you.

Some people do it some don't, its personal preference. Personlly i don't visit temples much nor do prayers but do it occasionally do pooja on festivals such as Holi and Diwali, etc. and i totally love it, its amazing, colors, lights. Its more of a tradition or culture i would say. Obviously you cannot get that feeling, you are in Pakistan, and i know for sure what perception of a Hindu you have in your mind, pretty much understandable. And i don't really expect you from changing it.

Didn't knew that.

Well good luck finding out the circumference of the Earth using Quran.

Hinduism is not some kind of a business which needs expansion.

There.

Struggle, you do for one you love. For example, if you love something ... You ought to tell its features, its advantages, its good things and you try to see that same love in others for that person or thing as well. ALLAH loves its man, 70 times more than a mother loves her child. ALLAH wants to see His men doing work in his love too.

If you don't, that's not ALLAH's or Muslim's headache. ALLAH has given you the time in this world, you will know its importance in the world here after.

Yeah really, Search for some Hindu racists and tortures on Muslims, even on low caste hindus too.

Thanks for believing, I would love if you believe on ALLAH as well. I will try to convince you.

Your answers weren't accurate enough. I mean GOD is the boss of this world, why do he needs help from the ones he has created?

Yeah, that's why this business is sinking in its own yard.

Always there, welcomed.

London: Lieutenant General Kuldeep Singh Brar, who led Operation Blue Star against Sikh militants holed up inside the Golden Temple in 1984, has been stabbed and injured in London.

The Indian High Commission has confirmed that three men assaulted General Brar, 78, outside his hotel and stabbed him with a knife. He has been operated upon now and is now recovering at home. Sources say that Gen Brar is returning home to India on Tuesday.

General Brar's wife was with him; she was pushed to the ground but was not injured. She told NDTV, "We were walking down Oxford Circus at 10.30 pm in the night. Three bearded men attacked him and tried to slash his throat. We cannot say if they were Sikh. I was standing by watching and called for help. The ambulance was there within minutes and we rushed him to hospital."

The retired army officer remains on the hit-list of many Sikh militant groups and usually stays in a high-security compound in the cantonment area in Mumbai. He is a Z-category protectee.

General Brar is a decorated soldier who saw action in the 1971 war with Pakistan. He was among the first to enter Dhaka to force the Pakistani army into surrender.

In June 5, 1984, troops including many Sikh soldiers entered the Golden Temple premises in Amritsar to flush out militants led by Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale demanding a separate state for Sikhs called Khalistan. Several soldiers were killed in firing by the terrorists. But General Brar's troops were successful and Bhindranwale was killed.

Operation Blue Star upset many Sikhs. The then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was assassinated by her two Sikh bodyguards a few months after Operation Blue Star. This was followed by several years of terrorism that affected Punjab.

In the 1990s, General Brar wrote a book called Operation Blue Star: The True Story.

Lieutenant General Kuldeep Singh Brar, who led Operation Blue Star, attacked in London | NDTV.com

70% of Khalistan come in Pakistan ... So which one liberate first ??/

Sikhs block Jammu-Pathankote highway, raise 'Khalistan zindabad' slogans after clashes with police

CHm6jS6UsAEAD32.jpg

By 2020 the whole of Kashmir will be liberated and become a state of the Union of India including GB! :-)

By the way, have you seen the map of so called Khalistan? It includes parts of Pakistan too! :lol: Here...

0bdd49f33c6f3c82188c3a8c6eafc715.jpg

So that includes Pakistan Punjab too!

You just put your foot in your mouth! :partay: But that's a disease with most of your friends out here!! Good education is the need of the hour! :azn:

Why Great India waiting for 2020, please try now and we all Pakistani are Alhumdullah waiting for this movement only. Trust me. Please do it now don't make it late. :pakistan:Zindaabad

As much as I'm patriotic about Pakistan I have to disagree with a lot of people here. Khalistan is a bad idea. Majority of the land wanted by the khalistan movement members is in Pakistan. If the indian government gave the sikhs all of punjab as khalistan it would'nt be long before they start making attempts on Pakistan Punjab, it's for this particular reason that it was the sikhs who killed more Pakistani/Muslim people during partition than the hindus did. The sikhs don'nt need a separate country. The sikhs and hindus are of the same race/culture/heritage/religion/blood/genetics.In short, they are the same people. The sikhs are indians and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom