What's new

Liberate Khalistan trends on Twitter

Clearly they are the Pakistani Punjabis revolting against Pakistan and demanding Khalistan! :-)

They can't even make a fake twitter handle properly, just check the spelling...sab chauthi fail hai. @Guynextdoor2

And imagine, they are participating in such HUGE numbers that it trends WORLDWIDE. No Sikh posters at all! These guys must be so vela and useless in life man. They are just LAME.

A big lol at you Mr.Saad for the poster himself is an ethnic British Sikh of Indian origin:lol:.So,i guess it tells you about the perception of the common Sikh populace towards Khalistan:rolleyes:.Btw there is already a Khalistan in India in the form of the state of Punjab which is the land of the Sikhs and is currently ruled by a Sikh right wing party(Shiromani Akali Dal:coffee:!Got it my Mirpuri friend;)!!
??
I am not from Mir pur:hitwall:

Kitne chuitye hain ye- they're actually saying ISIS are HINDUS and Controlled by RAW. EVen zaid Hamid never said this, if you're lamer than Zaid hamid then you're a new genetic creature!

We don't dream to become regional power like you at least our life style is much better then your nationals.
BTW how you can surely claim his presence in Switzerland?
Defend statement of your national security adviser.

:D You will not understand kid.

What's there to defend? You're sending terrorist this way. There will be a retaliation. Have no doubts.

Trust me, most of them really really really want to chop off your ball$ and that's not because of your religion. That's because you're anti-India.
Trust me you don't have to be their spokesman, They know how to speak, its different matter that now days they are saying against India.

Kitne chuitye hain ye- they're actually saying ISIS are HINDUS and Controlled by RAW. EVen zaid Hamid never said this, if you're lamer than Zaid hamid then you're a new genetic creature!

What's there to defend? You're sending terrorist this way. There will be a retaliation. Have no doubts.
If i am accepting responsibility for support of Kashmiris then what is the reason you try to hide your links with Balochs?

Trust me you don't have to be their spokesman, They know how to speak, its different matter that now days they are saying against India.

Trust me you don't have to interfere in our affairs. Atomi kuwat is already 50% the size of what it was before.

If i am accepting responsibility for support of Kashmiris then what is the reason you try to hide your links with Balochs?

Who is hiding? Everyone knows that it's an option we're ready to use if shit hits the ceiling. The ball is ultimately in your court. Shut down militat networks and we can discuss Balochistan, else you will spend all your time in Zarb -e -arb only. Because when they're not busy attacking you, they're busy attacking us. And you want to keep the people who're planning to attack us alive. That's no deal.

Trust me you don't have to interfere in our affairs. Atomi kuwat is already 50% the size of what it was before.
Wrong, Bangladesh have land size nearly equivalent to Sindh .. then its good now we don't have to shoulder the deeds of Bangladesh. :enjoy: , and India was never capable of repeating that chapter specially with west Pakistan and now we are Atomi kuwat, Khalistan is now a regional matter , Sikhs are approaching to everyone with great numbers, They are getting more devoted as time is advancing. Love to see how this supa powa Bharat feels when the sections of their diverse country stand against them.

Wrong, Bangladesh have land size nearly equivalent to Sindh .. then its good now we don't have to shoulder the deeds of Bangladesh. :enjoy: , and India was never capable of repeating that chapter specially with west Pakistan and now we are Atomi kuwat, Khalistan is now a regional matter , Sikhs are approaching to everyone with great numbers, They are getting more devoted as time is advancing. Love to see how this supa powa Bharat feels when the sections of their diverse country stand against them.

Theek tu karle jo karna hai. Hum to pop corn leke baithenge, new types of entertainment is always needed :lol:

Oh my god our end is near

Theek tu karle jo karna hai. Hum to pop corn leke baithenge, new types of entertainment is always needed :lol:
I'm not Bharati , neither Khalistan movement is against us, This is real entertainment for us and a nightmare for you. anyway, Have fun. :yay:

Pakistan will liberate Khalistan, and annex it to give Sikhs their true rights and also give them access to their holy sites in Pakistan

And imagine, they are participating in such HUGE numbers that it trends WORLDWIDE. No Sikh posters at all! These guys must be so vela and useless in life man. They are just LAME.

I met couple of Sikhs, they hate India and spit on its flag... They knew they were humiliated by Indian Army (Hindu Army) in 1984, and they wish for independence.... Actually I have great respect for Sikhs, they are fiercely independent and vengeful. Right now India has brainwashed many Sikhs to be Slave of India, but never forget, Sikhs have higher IQ than average Patel or Thiruvananthapuram kid.... They can think for their own self. Right now Sikhs wants independence from India!

GIVE FREEDOM TO SIKH, BODOS, KASHMIRIS, TAMILS, OR MAJOR CONSEQUENCES

Pakistan will liberate Khalistan, and annex it to give Sikhs their true rights and also give them access to their holy sites in Pakistan

Can't we achieve the same ends up letting India annex parts of Pakistan with Sikh holy sites? Just a suggestion :lol:

Can't we achieve the same ends up letting India annex parts of Pakistan with Sikh holy sites? Just a suggestion :lol:

No, because Sikhs don't want to live in a Hindu land like India... That humiliated them in 1984 by killing 30,000+ of them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom