What's new

LOC violations - my humble analysis

I wonder how many bullets can one buy for 6 billion? :lol:
Jokes apart, all Pakistan needs to do is forget obsession towords Kashmir and they can forget they ever had an enemy in India. They need to understand that Kashmir was,is and will be an integral part of India.

I saw a video of Jinnah (YT)yesterday where he demanded just 1/4th of India as Pakistan and wanted brotherly relations like USA-Canada. Where things went wrong?

Then you don't know the whole story. Pakistan was given almost all the Muslim majority districts of British India and still wanted more Hindu majority areas. They claimed themselves as representative of all Indian Muslims but only few of the Muslims remaining in Indian territory migrated to Pakistan.

Well,a skewed analysis...there can't be any shortage of ammo at front posts under normal conditions! yes normal conditions mean routine exchange of fire

I saw a video of Jinnah (YT)yesterday where he demanded just 1/4th of India as Pakistan and wanted brotherly relations like USA-Canada. Where things went wrong?

Things went wrong when Jinnah sent army to attack Kashmir to kill and rape civilians. Too much to be a peace loving brother.

Things went wrong when Jinnah sent army to attack Kashmir to kill and rape civilians. Too much to be a peace loving brother.

When Jinnah gave orders to attack Kashmir, it was not a part of India.

I think instead of asking help from India, King should have surrendered to Pakistan Army, could have saved lots of lives

So is this the Kashmir issue?

When Jinnah gave orders to attack Kashmir, it was not a part of India.

I think instead of asking help from India, King should have surrendered to Pakistan Army, could have saved lots of lives

So is this the Kashmir issue?

That does not take away the fact that the genocide was started by Jinah and followed by all after him. Who gave him right to murder and rape of civilians when they did not want to join Pakistan.

Also fearing that Pakistan will loose in referendum (specially after the killings, rapes and suffering he gave to Kashmiris) he never followed what was agreed in an agreement at UN.

India never violates it only responds that too very little.

Our govt. is headed by a puppet. :tdown:

India needs to give up its "MERA BHARAT MAHAAN" policy for there to be peace... "India never violates" hahaha what a joke

Kashmir is and will remain a disputed issue, its not a integral part of India, according to Un resolution of 1949, a plebecite needs to be conducted in Kashmir where people of Kashmir will decide who they like to vote for !!!

Pakistan needs to put more and more Small and Medium size UAVs, MANPADs, Automatic and Manual AAA guns and soldiers along side LoC, Border with India and on Coastal too.

Back
Top Bottom