What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a screenshot of the current Medal Table, from the BBC's own Olympics website:

BBC Sport - London 2012 Olympics - Medal Table

medaltablec.png

Britain misses out on the first day, however the UK is traditionally one of the strongest Olympic nations and will surely bounce back in the following days.

Here is a screenshot of the current Medal Table, from the BBC's own Olympics website:

medaltablec.png

Britain misses out on the first day, however the UK is traditionally one of the strongest Olympic nations and will surely bounce back in the following days.

China still sucks, given the support after the games....

medaltablec.png

China still sucks, given the ongoing/support after the games....

The Industrial Revolution is actually claimed both by Roman Empires and the Muslims Empires. During 1000 year rule of Islamic Empire over Europe, that is actually the base and starting point of the great Renaissance period and the industrial revolution in Europe and UK.

Fact is British used in live in wooden houses and while Muslim Empire had the state of the art architecture and machinery, remember the muslim ottomans or the persians. Y an attempt to systematically change history at a grand stage like the London Olympics 2012 to fool the World?

In all honesty Germans, Chinese and the sigficant portion by Japan are also the leading Industrial Revloutionist. UK was a copier and what it tries to do is cleverly claim things and change the history through writing stupid forged books. Tell you what even the first papers and writing materials were invented by MUSLIMS. Muslims were the pioneers of Science and Innovation, which is hard truth unable to be stomached my most Europeans including British alike.

Coming to the London 2012 Olympics, your media is all over the claiming Team GB has some super natural aliens LOL. So much hype and exaggeration. With all that so much hidden rascism.

Honestly the only seats I have seen filled our a few Team Britain game matches, thats all. I mean where are the tall claims of 1 million frorign visitor per day into UK that you have to kick out overseas students out of British Universities and Colleges. All these stupid rule changes and ending Post study work visa's abolished.

You have to admit there is not enough participation by visitors with overly priced tickets...neither to much interest as things start to settle!!!

London opening ceremony apart from bits and pieces is all lame and boring ever !!!!
You are beyond delusional and heavily influenced by ur own stupid media and press marketing.
You're claim that the industrial revolution started elsewhere is silly. I could find 1000's of sources to prove otherwise.
That pretty much nullify's most of your post.
Where in the ceremony did you see us denying that other regions had science?
Aliens and racism. Please show me wth you are on about.
Obviously the GB matches will be fuller because...yep, it is being held in GB.
If foreigners don't want to come, then fine.
Now quit trolling.

Wow, 4 already

#The Australian women's swimming team comprising of Alicia Coutts, Cate Campbell, Brittany Elmslie and Melanie Schlanger won the 4x100m women's freestyle relay by breaking the Olympic record of 3.33.76.

#Hosts Britain, reigning champions the United States and gold medal contenders Brazil all qualified for the quarterfinals of the women's soccer tournament

The Brits are very good at cycling, rowing, canoeing, sailing, boxing. Their days will come!

Respect for China, they r dominating in swimming. Seriously India govt should atleast learn from the determination of China toward sports.I dont know when we will come out of mass cricket hysteria, donno if possible but during my life time i seriously want to see India in top 10 of medal tally.

Thanks, we are emphasizing the sport for all people, not just for the professional athletes.

It would be interesting to see who tops the medal table, U.S or China. U.S & China will play hide & seek till very end of the games. even though western media has projected U.S as topper in Olympics [for obvious reasons] but i still think it would not be easy for U.S to clinch top spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom