What's new

Long march Updates: Ends. Successful before sit-in

The Long march movement is planning to host a sit-in at the Constitution Avenue

• I support it!

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • I don't support it!

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
I wonder why the delay is still their people have been waiting way too long and I am fearing Uncle Sam may have something of a change of heart.

ya man i dont know wats happening now...i have started having a headache... i want to see it live to get that feeling. have got work tomorrow as well

Yes and I have to go to university tomorrow and a test but me and my friends haven't moved an inch.

But a lot of rumours are coming about uncle sam really having talks with the president.

Last edited:
http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/mar2009-daily/15-03-2009/up132.gif

Updated at: 0500 PST, Monday, March 16, 2009
ISLAMABAD: It has been reliably learnt that the prime minister’s speech would focus on a single-point agenda i.e. announcement about the restoration of deposed Chief Justice of Pakistan, Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry.

According to well-placed sources, the delay in PM’s speech has been occurred because the government wants the whole nation to watch the live address of the prime minister.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/print.asp?id=71665

We may have to wait for atleast another 3-4 hours. Lets see what comes out of the bag.

Ah damn
I have to sleep but I doubt anyone who cares the least bit would actually be asleep so I am sure that their is something stiring.

Ah damn
I have to sleep but I doubt anyone who cares the least bit would actually be asleep so I am sure that their is something stiring.
Same here dude. My wife is really getting impatient now.

Updated at: 0510 PST, Monday, March 16, 2009

WASHINTON: The US authorities have welcomed the decision by the Pakistani government to reinstate the deposed chief justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry.

US welcomes decision

If any one can see Geo tv and hear what I am hearing I wonder how they may still be able to type whilst rolling on the floor lauhung and listening to Aamir Liaqat Hussein. If anyone can get this on youtube it would be amazing.

And yes the PM will finally say his bit at 6 am according to geo.

make that 5:45 am

Updated at: 0510 PST, Monday, March 16, 2009

WASHINTON: The US authorities have welcomed the decision by the Pakistani government to reinstate the deposed chief justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry.

US welcomes decision

Not like they have a choice on the public position they take here, which is not to say that the statement is not sincere.

Congratulations to all Pakistanis.

Pakistan Zinda Bad
Awam e Pakistan Zinda Bad

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Gillani has really stepped in amazing though he hasn't mentioned about the governor Raj in Punjab I wonder what they are playing in that perspective

Back
Top Bottom