What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

We all need to take a step back and look at the whole picture. The entire mess that was created by Bc Bajwa is having ripple effect and when things clear out we will see the real picture.

I was under the impression as new COAS is favoured by Nawaz he must be corrupt and anti Khan. After hearing different YouTubers (I don’t have any other source) Bajwa really played with everyone to get what he wanted.

I don't either. Imran Khan can go to hell for all I care. I'm just against all corruption in any form.
Great.

Are you also against lies, innuendo, slander, deception in any from?

Simple President is a supreme commander and by the law he has authority to sacked Army Chief anytime … lets appoint and then later fire him ;) no one can challenge president on that lol is idaray ko chudnay ka bohat shook hey tu lets bangggg it
Yeah no
President is a "ceremonial" role he should do no such thing

He is not elected by the people, insafia's just looking at short term gains instead of looking at the bigger picture and damage it causes

Last edited:
@N.Siddiqui @PakSword @Areesh
What do you think? What PMLN wanted?
as SS has left for Turkey. SO, if Alvi hasn't approved, what wd have happened? also, it somewhat mended IK and army relation as IK's heli can land in army facility for the ceremony.
Crisis.

After 27th, Asim Muneer would have retired automatically. But this would have left repurcussions for Imran Khan.

I think it's best to start fresh with the new chief.

Now Nawaz will be back. He got everything he was looking for by the blessing of Gen Bajwa.

* months of ongoing sessions on Pakflix :: Imran VS Establishment ::

1. Imran Khan failed to get early elections
2. Imran Khan failed to create serious hurdles in the Chief's appointment
3. Imran Khan failed to kick Bajwa and co

What Khan has achieved so far? He successfully fixed the Army (the dreams of many in the past 75 years). The new generation has zero sympathy and emotional attachment to the Army now. If they play foul, they will have to face the consequences. Khan has got massive historic support from the public which is quite evident and now he has the strings to pull that will create serious trouble for the Army and their installed puppet regime.

Unfortunately, Imran has lost a golden opportunity to achieve all of the above. In politics, time is the most important thing. He failed to manage things on time because of his failed collaborative engagements behind the doors. The army successfully got the space by delaying things and eventually all the pressure from the establishment has gone. Unnecessary delays, uncertainty, and unclarity among the ranks of PTI leadership have created a wide breathing space for the establishment.

IK can't do anything now except some speeches. He miserably failed to send this 18KM govt home while ruling over more than 60% of Pakistan. Now he has to wait. Asim Munir won't help him except for some cosmetic efforts to improve the establishment's worst image in the public at the moment.

It is too early to say anything but apparently, there will be no change in their policy of political engineering and involvement. They will remain in politics and do their political stunts and maneuvers especially offset IK through the disqualification before the upcoming elections.

Government has no power in the game. They have zero relevance and support from the masses in this entire sequence. Their role is merely marionettes and just following the script & orders.

Last edited:
There is only one Legend!... he told me once... well...wrote.

Let us drink the Ocean in a sip...

We need to look at the NetValue of OurLand from 1947 to date....

If memory serves right....
from Khanzada Khan Liaqat Ali Khan's welcome to Gen. Ayyud doing gul putni with LndonJohnson...
to Kessinger getting Murree Blues...
and Nixxon taking credit of OpeningChina...
to Zia telling the POTUS about 'aid' being peanuts... to a peanut farmer at that!

To Mushy accepting every demand which the Yanks didn't even put in seriously to Condi doing NRO with him....

To the HellFire raining in....

to Zardari-Nawaz bringing Democracy and HumanRights with all the NGOs....

To PMIK doing a T20 albeit indirectly with DaTrump on Twitter to his visit to D.C....

To Do Lan Lu giving his marching orders...

to SCP saving democracy at Midnight

to Yeh Mudahlat hae Sazish nahi... (I mean how dumb do they think we all are...despite one being a Paindo!)

What this demonstrates is the NetValue of Pakistan...

The Declining Returns that is....

The CriminalEnterprise
has gotten fatter and PakNation has gotten weaker and poorer... and trend line is merciless...

The CriminalEnterprise has treated Pakistan as its Colony and has fashioned itself as CompradorElite....

Do Lan Lu being a latest iteration... a low level functionary giving the 7th BiggestArmy marching orders...
Sad?
Farce?
Absurd?
How to frmae this UglyTruth?

Math is unforgiving at the moment...

the new honourable COAS has his cake already cut for him.... the fundamental question is about his ExistentialChoice?

I shall leave the dichotomy to the considerate imagination....

Just to bring attention to HIstoricFact that even in the 80s... per capita income of a Pak was Higher than an Indian who was higher than a Chinese...

Let us just keep educational, HDI and the other stuff out of discussion....

Abyss looking back kinda moment this!

Mangus

@SIPRA PaaJee I was rather dishearted when the MirJaffar sold out OurLand... I didn't have the energy and felt impotent... then decided to do nothing that has no value... after that I came to know about Khafee's death which was a devastating news... so had NO motivation or need to visit this forum or any for that matter.

I did see the news coming through about PMIK's murder attempt... but even then I felt no need... ArshidSharif's murder is done on behalf of MirJaffar and hawaris .... I doubt that there will be justice in IRP. So there was no motivation...

Today saw this appoinment and wanted to know how it was done... apparently... a wanted EconomicTerrorist had given the green light for the appoinment of the new honourable COAS... sad but the UglyTruth.

Perhaps, the new honourable COAS will tell Wo Kon Tha?
Hopefully, the new chief knows that WE KNOW Wo Ko hae!!!!!

Paa Jee: Stay with us, per your convenience, but stay. Difficult times are ahead. Mir Bajwa and his cronies, including political as well as army, have played a havoc with this country, in virtually all spheres, particularly the economic one. Only hope is still IK/PTI. They are fighting tooth and nail. Hope that Arshad Sharif's blood doesn't go waste. Hard and painful times.

Congratulations to new incoming coas Gen Asim
Big tasks and tribulations ahead, may Allah swt guide him on true path whivh is best for the country

Also congratulations for Gen Sahir, hopefully both men can steer the ship into safer waters and undo the doings of Gen Bajwa and fix all the shit.

Pakistan zindabad.

Crisis.

After 27th, Asim Muneer would have retired automatically. But this would have left repurcussions for Imran Khan.

I think it's best to start fresh with the new chief.
I also wanted clarity on this. If Asim Munir would not be in uniform on Nov. 29 , how could he make the list?? Does this mean Bajwa has be prematurely retired on 27th, so Munir can take charge, and Sahir would take charge on Nov. 29th , when Nadeem Raza retires???

محمد بن عروة یمن کا گورنر بن کر شہر میں داخل ہوا لوگ
استقبال کے لئے امڈ آئے،لوگوں کا خیال تھا کہ نیا گورنر لمبی
چوڑی تقریر کریں گے،محمد بن عروہ نے صرف ایک جملہ کہا اور اپنی تقریر ختم کر دی وہ جملہ

"لوگوں یہ میری سواری میری ملکیت ہے اس سے زیادہ لیکر میں واپس پلٹا تو مجھے چور سمجھا جائے"

یہ عمر بن عبدالعزیز رحمہ اللہ کا سنہرا دور تھا محمد بن عروہ نے یمن کو خوشحالی کا مرکز بنایا جس دن وہ اپنی گورنری کے ماہ و سال پورا کرکے واپس پلٹ رہا تھا لوگ ان کے فراق پر آنسو بہا رہے تھے لوگوں کا جم غفیر موجود تھا امید تھی کہ لمبی تقریر کریں گے محمد بن عروہ نے صرف ایک جملہ کہا اور اپنی تقریر ختم کر دی وہ جملہ

"لوگوں یہ میری سواری میری ملکیت تھی میں واپس جا رہا ہوں میرے پاس اس کے سوا کچھ نہیں ہے"

پاکستانیو !
اپنے وزیر اعظموں،گورنروں ،جرنیلوں اور ججوں کے آنے اور جانے والے دن کا تقابل کیجئے بس !

Last edited:
Will these Karan and Arjun of retiring chief executive of East India Company continue their current roles or new clowns will replace them?

1669307488340.png

I also wanted clarity on this. If Asim Munir would not be in uniform on Nov. 29 , how could he make the list?? Does this mean Bajwa has be prematurely retired on 27th, so Munir can take charge, and Sahir would take charge on Nov. 29th , when Nadeem Raza retires???
Now that the appointment has been signed by the President, there is no legal hurdle left.

If he hadn't signed that............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom