What's new

Lt.Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa the new COAS - Lt.Gen Zubair Hayat new CJCSC.

There are many ahmadi in ISI and also they worked in good positions. . How can they report to nawaz on religious base.
Everything is told to PM. What person is ? His belief and his thoughts his habits and all things are told

List of Qadianis

Here is an unfinished list of Qadianis who claim to be Ahmadi Muslims (declared as non-muslims after the Second Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan). Some of them are declared Qadianis whereas rest are hiding in our society as liberals, moderates or atheist but working on their Jamaat's extremist agenda.

Army
  • Lt Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa, Corps Commander Rwp, son in law of Maj Gen Ijaz Amjad
  • Lt Gen Ishfaq Nadeem Ahmad, Chief of General Staff
  • Gen Tariq Majid, ex Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee
  • Gen Jehangir Karamat, ex Chief of Army Staff
  • Maj Gen Iftikhar Khan Janjua, 1943-1971, stepbrother of Maj Gen Ijaz Amjad from German mother
  • Maj Gen Ijaz Amjad, stepbrother of Maj Gen Iftikhar Khan Janjua, from Punjabi mother
  • Lt Gen Akhtar Hussain Malik, GOC 12 Div in 1965 war, native of village Pindori
  • Lt Gen Abdul Ali Malik, Corps of Engineers, native of village Pindori
  • Maj Gen Nazir Ahmad, Rawalpindi Conspiracy Case
  • Air Marshal Zafar Ahmad Chaudhry, ex Air Chief, 1972-1974
  • Lt Gen Mahmud ul Hassan, ex DG Surgery
  • Maj Gen I D Hassan, ex DG Medicine
  • Admiral Noman Bashir, ex Chief of the Naval Staff, 2008-2011
http://listofqadianis.blogspot.ae/2015/02/list-of-qadianis.html

Updated long before speculations started of COAS race.

@Zarvan
It's confirmed he is not ahmadi.
His colleagues confirmed. haroon rasheed confirmed it live on T.V.

Already saw him on TV...I THINK HE IS A GOOD CHOICE BY PM...

isn't it ironic you are calling weakness as super fit?
it's indian culture to call weak body slim,smart and super fit and call fat person khate peete gharane se and now you are going against your culture.

Pakistani generals are like wrestlers.
Oh Bhai no need to turn this thread into a Pakistani and Indian general freestyle wrestling match odds calculator

On the contrary, Pakistani generals are overweight (or fat, if you want to be impolite). Dalbir Singh is super fit even at 60 and would kick your *** any day!

dalbirSingh_25082014.jpg

the-new-indian-army-chief-general-dalbir-singh-207134.jpg
HE IS NOT SUPER FIT
he is under weight or malnourished actually
even somalia army cheif looks better than him

n BTW your tough guy was fainted few days back while standing with modi

Never has this been found itself a perfect application than to a situation here. Dimagh kharab hogaya hai and kar rahay hai. Who cares? Have we forgotten the services of non Muslims in our army. Have we forgotten the heroics of major brown bcz of whom we have gilgit baltistan and if it wasn't for him there would only be india there and no CPEC or link to China.

Most Pakistanis are not even aware of the fact that it is because of a non muslim that they have GB today.

Most Pakistanis are not even aware of the fact that it is because of a non muslim that they have GB today.

I know. Our books don't mention him. I studied in an english medium school beacon house school system. Till 7th we had oxford books and then matric books and they didnt mention him. They also didnt mention about polish influence and help for our airforce. I found about him when I came on the internet with a massive interest in our formation and our history. That's where I found out about him. What a hero he was? The classic fairy tale hero that stands up and rebels against injustice and what is wrong and liberates the people.

I sincerely hope this rubbish about our army chief ends here.

Anyone pay 10000 and sharabhi budha can give any statement.
We want statement like Musharaf gives when it confirmed that his wife is Ahmadi but he admit on T.V that he is Sunni Muslim.

We know and we respect but Ahamdi are heretics they claim to be Muslims but they are not and refuses to accept constitution of Pakistan.
HE SERVED ARMY FOR ABOUT 35 YEARS EVEN IF HE IS AHMADI.
he did his job perfectly. he may be from minority but he is not a traitor.
and he is sunni muslim.

And if Ahamdi he is not Muslim and I am praying for that since they are heretic who refuses to accept Khatam e Nabuwat and constitution of Pakistan.
most ahmadis in Pakistan believ in khatam e nabuwat. they believe mirza to be mehdi. and mirza was kazab so they are considered non muslims.
some official ahmaddis are actually muslims who writed ahmadis in their CNIC as their parents were ahmaddis and they just mention it because of that reason.

i had studied them and also tried to wrote on the ahmaddis who believe mirza to mehdi or essa. i had completed 80 percent of work.

Anyone pay 10000 and sharabhi budha can give any statement.
We want statement like Musharaf gives when it confirmed that his wife is Ahmadi but he admit on T.V that he is Sunni Muslim.
And if Ahamdi he is not Muslim and I am praying for that since they are heretic who refuses to accept Khatam e Nabuwat and constitution of Pakistan.
It seems like PML-N's game started even before appointing Bajwa as COAS so that he shouldn't have popular support just like Raheel Sharif had,so it would be very easy to handle him.

now Gen Ashfaq Nadeem and Gen Ramday will retire.... Feeling bad for Gen Ishfaq Nadeem..what wrong did he do? except tht he was ideally suited for the post, keeping in mind, his previous postings

Sir, this is the same process everywhere in the world. This isn't about what wrong a fine officer did. It is about the protocol and the traditions that reflect a well disciplined professional force and a mature country bound to become a regional power in ten or so years.

At this level, every officer is through so much events in life that trey represent the finest, be it in the US, the UK or in Pakistan. But the civilian government picks the one that meets their profile knowing the challenges they face. And the remainder of these great people retire with grace. This has been a tradition in mature countries for centuries. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom