What's new

LUMS celebrates period art patterns

Isn't lums a high-ranking university though? - maybe its mixed where they the liberal arts side of university is retarted while the rest is OK and makes the uni what it is

on LinkedIn I mostly see people from IBA and NUST making it in the US sometimes I might see UET

Isn't lums a high-ranking university though? - maybe its mixed where they the liberal arts side of university is retarted while the rest is OK and makes the uni what it is

on LinkedIn I mostly see people from IBA and NUST making it in the US sometimes I might see UET

I mentioned that to @SQ8. In my experience, the IBA graduates far exceed what LUMS produces in the field. IBA was what Thunderbird School of Business was before it merged into Arizona's state university system.

I mentioned that to @SQ8. In my experience, the IBA graduates far exceed what LUMS produces in the field. IBA was what Thunderbird School of Business was before it merged into Arizona's state university system.
I almost went for Thunderbird once - then the temptation of getting a Masters in less than a year and knowing Ill be in the US anyway landed me in the UK

I almost went for Thunderbird once - then the temptation of getting a Masters in less than a year and knowing Ill be in the US anyway landed me in the UK

Nice! I think recently, they've started their one-year MBA fast track. The only issue is the flexibility for those with demanding jobs. Which school did you go to in the UK?
I went to Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Business for my MBA.

Last edited:
Give me just one day with full authority!!!

View attachment 917620

You have my full support!

As a citizen of the West, I find it extremely cringe when I see Pakistani's trying to imitate the western woke culture whilst forgetting their own traditions and values. It is a real shame. Yeah BC goray kay b baap ban gain hain! It's almost like they're trying to prove themselves, not realising that they look like absolute KANTS doing so. Cringe.com

Last edited:
You have my full support!

As a citizen of the West, I find it extremely cringe when I see Pakistani's trying to imitate the western woke culture whilst forgetting their own traditions and values. It is a real shame. Yeah BC goray kay b baap ban gain hain! It's almost like they're trying to prove themselves, not realising that they look like absolute KANTS doing so. Cringe.com
Same.

In Pakistan everyone is an extremist on either end of the spectrum.

Either the TLP/TTP pan-Islamist Afghan worshipping extremist

Or the inferiority complex radical liberal extremist

There's no normal Pakistani people who are centrists and nationalists, take your indigenous cultures and values, combine it with some positive aspects of the west and retain your identity and look out for your own interests.

Either they suck off everything western or suck off some extremist TTP Khawarij stuff

Yep - miss the days when you looked up to LUMS not just for progressive (not phussgressive) thought and the idea of being able to live(sort of) with your gf before marriage.

Now its all what’s the most taboo thing you can say - which

Isn’t bad if done through a well thought out applicable purpose. After all, even that incestous question posed in COMSATS has an audience and context in Pakistan but with LUMS it’s now “Hey, they talked about this in New York! Lets do it now” without realizing if its even applicable to your environment and if your students are even culturally capable of addressing it thoughtfully.
Just sounds like an inferiority complex to me and trying to seek validation/value by copying whatever the western white people do and believe. No critical or independent thinking on their part, or any contextual consideration. No strong personal cultural identity. It's just everything the white man does is superior and must be imitated.

I bet you with a few buzzwords, from an American man, they could have most of LUMS drinking urine out of a cup.

Lol.

One thing is for sure, never going to hire an interior decorator who's a graduate of LUMS; God knows if the bucket of red paint she'll throw on the wall is paint or her menstrual blood.

Bro the woman who create the demon statue in honor of RGB was from LUMS LOL

This is much like the colored haired crazy feminist/lgbt types that come out of Western universities lmao
This is not a laughing matter but rather worrying, the slave cuckold mentality is being exported. They are mentally prepping you for neocolonialism, so you're subservient to their advances.

I bet you with a few buzzwords, from an American man, they could have most of LUMS drinking urine out of a cup.

This reminded me of a story in the mid-2000s with a friend of mines who owned a restaurant. He was one of those fresh-off-the-boat immigrants. One of his brothers sponsored him to come to the U.S., and he became a citizen 6-7 years later.

He went back home to get married. Mind you, he's a little below average with a desi belly, as usual, not fit. According to his brother, the soon-to-be bride's family is well off and in medicine. She is gorgeous leagues apart from my friend. They asked him what he did, and he said he owned a restaurant, and the father gave him a weird look. Here's us and this guy making halwa puri, asking for a rishta and then about income, etc.

Then it came down to one question what can you give my daughter? Well, his response was to take out the American passport and then say I can teach her as many words of English as she likes.

DONE! The deal closed several months later, and the married brother wasted no time knocking her up. He comes to me a month later, saying I will be a father.

I said congratulations, the deal was very cheap.

You're talking about drinking piss; they will part their legs like Moses parted the Red Sea.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom