What's new

LUMS celebrates period art patterns

Everything goes in a shameless, and baigharat country. Run by thugs falling over each other to capitulate to fascist hindutva terrorists.
They have turned the Quaids' dream of a proud Muslim nation into a nightmare that stands for nothing. A disgusting and pathetic state of affairs.

These people who encourage and promote LGBTQ in society, encourage degeneracy and to destroy morality, destroy the family structure - they are like the people of Lut

There should be a policy for this in institutions that you cannot promote the above.

@Sayfullah @Maula Jatt @Mirzali Khan @villageidiot @N.Siddiqui @TNT @PakFactor @Great Janjua @Meengla @_NOBODY_

"Speaking of LUMS btw - there is a group of faculty that was introduced post 2005 that went all out to be “shah se ziada shah ke wafadar” in terms of liberalism and so on and they now encourage every activity.

I mean you could catch couples doing it in the LUMS grounds during foggy lahori evenings but at least they all showed up for Fajr eventually. Now even that is finished and they are putting mangal suttar on each other."

What the ****

Seems like this place only produces radical hypersexual horny degenerate liberals, atheists and self-haters.

This is disgusting, goes to show the level of our elites.
Now ull never see a mullah talking abt them or an extremist threatening them. The extremists usually threayens masjids, where ppl pray and threaten schoola for kids or market placea of the poor. This filthy alliance of mullah, military and elites is the reason this country is a shithole.

When I used to say this school was a project of Americans to intrude their Influence and.was directly funded by their consulate..people here used to shout at me.

کوئی ایسا فارغ التحصیل اس جگہ سے نہیں دیکھا جو دنیا میں کسی دوسرے یا تیسرے درجے کے پاس آوٹ سے بھی مقابلہ کر سکے-

جہاں سے حنا پرویز بٹ ٹائپ لوگ نکلیں، اور وہ بھی چار بٹا چار جی پی اے کے ساتھ، تو سوچنا پڑیگا یا تو اس ادارے کی رینکنگ میں گھپلہ ہے یا یہ واقعی نمبر ایک تعلیمی ادارہ ہے- لیکن پھر سوچنا پڑیگا باقیوں کا کیا حال ہوگا-​
Their art school may be headed by retards but their business school is top-tier. I can name so many successful LUMS graduates who are working for top-tier firms in the West.

These people who encourage and promote LGBTQ in society, encourage degeneracy and to destroy morality, destroy the family structure - they are like the people of Lut

There should be a policy for this in institutions that you cannot promote the above.
Hazaron Khwahishen aisi ki har Khwahish pe dam nikle

Pakistan ki itnay maslay hn. Banda kya kya thik kare. Aur aik thik nhi hota to 5 aur issues nikal aatay hn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom