What's new

Made in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be used as decoys against air attack

an expensive decoy, what happened to the good ol inflated baloons? i bet bangladesh doesnt have the technology for those.

an expensive decoy, what happened to the good ol inflated baloons? i bet bangladesh doesnt have the technology for those.

It cost around $8500. So i guess they are quite cheap, considering the fact that it can fire and move.

It cost around $8500. So i guess they are quite cheap, considering the fact that it can fire and move.

i have my doubts on it's dependancy and its maneuverability.

all are making a dummy as great achievement, the tank which cost $8500 cannot a tank at all it was a dummy made by local mechanic . there was a thread about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys give that engineer some credit. He built it all by himself and a budget of 7 lakh. It will be a great training equipment for now

Come on guys give that engineer some credit. He built it all by himself and a budget of 7 lakh. It will be a great training equipment for now
Yeah, bangladesh can afford Migs but not tanks. It is a personal hobby and leave it like that.

But still it looks like R2D2
stuck in a washing machine.

@ Well, it can fire ofcourse but at your back !!!!! and move 2 steps front and 10 steps back. And in the process will land up at Rangoon !!!!!

@ And he will give a call in cell phone, " Mere pia giya Rangoon, kiya hai wohasee telephone ".

main.jpg

Is this bike Walton Cruize 100cc completely designed and manufactured in Bangladesh?

^^It's still 40% ckd, they are building an engine manufacturing plant
(shall be finished this year) which shall reduce the CKD part significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom