What's new

Walton makes Bangladesh’s maiden electric bike

As usual Dhokey baaji (fraud) is a special skill which Indian Modi IT cell people specialize in.

If there is one shiny building in India, it will get inserted in to every Indian piece of propaganda - like all of India looks like this. Indian trolls look for listings of "15 new cool buildings in India" and keep inserting them into posts.

Here is one of them.
View attachment 904722

While nice, those type of glass buildings aren't very many in India. they mostly look like this below. This is Chittaranjan avenue in Kolkata.
View attachment 904721

Same with Indian products. these Sanghi liars will come and say all Indian trucks look like this re-badged Daewoo truck, which kanjoos Indian operators won't buy in a thousand years.
View attachment 904723

Here is what they buy, a chassis with a handmade, ugly dangerous disposable body on top. But it's cheap ,which is fine. But not 'world class' like Sanghis claim. You decide what to say....
View attachment 904725 View attachment 904726

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instead of calling names like this Indian troll poster - I will let Indian press do the talking. The subject of the story is Indian capital of New Delhi..

Why Is India So Dirty?​

It is New Delhi. You can see foreigners wandering on the sidewalk trying to lay their eyes upon something – something green, big, and basket-shaped. Something which must be found on the side of the road as it is important to maintain hygiene. They wander for a while asking people around, about it. No one seems to be able to help them. They take a look at other people littering the road with paper cans and wrappers. They are visibly disappointed. After loitering about for a while and being visibly helpless, in a final moment of awakening, they throw whatever trash is in their hands on the littered pathway. In that moment, they turn Indian.

FB-Featured-Anu-8-min.jpg

People don’t learn about India through pictures. They learn about India through experiences. And some experiences are dreadful for those who are not accustomed to such unhygienic practices.

People easily blame municipal corporations for the ill-management of dustbins in a city. But they don’t realise the core problem. The problem every Indian suffers from; the mentality that anyplace outside one’s home is not home (and consequently), not our responsibility to keep clean.

A friend from Indore once told me that the Indore Municipal Corporation had taken an initiative to put dustbins in public places so that people kept the place clean. What went wrong? The people took away all the dustbins! Where to? Perhaps to their own homes. Why? Because places outside their homes were not worth cleaning. The dustbins were misplaced according to their misplaced logic.

If such things happen, how do you expect people to care about public hygiene? Forget the graver issue of public urination – but dustbins?

While we are on the topic, let us talk about how stark the difference is between international and Indian practices of waste disposal. Abroad, there are different colours which are used for dustbins to dump different kinds of wastes. Green for recyclables, red for glass waste, blue for non-biodegradables, and yellow for plastics, polythene, polystyrene, etc. The colour coding is used by various medical and research facilities internationally. Sadly, in India, this coding is only used as a visual admixture t0 demand extra money for a false facility.

I had once read a blog by Devinder Sharma called ‘India is world’s biggest dustbin’.

The world’s largest industrial disaster, killing and maiming thousands more in the years to come, is a reflection of what India has come down to. Not drawing any lessons from the Bhopal tragedy, India has relied on hazardous and toxic technologies. In fact, it has opened its doors wide enough for dirty technologies and products.

In his blog post, Devinder Sharma writes that he was amused to read that the environment minister Jairam Ramesh, had told journalists that he had handled some waste and had did not become ill. And in the words of author Indra Sinha, this was like touching a cigarette and saying, “Look, I haven’t got lung cancer.”

In an accompanying editorial, the Hindustan Times talked about the Kaiga nuclear plant leak in 2009, another disaster in which about 100 workers were exposed to increased levels of tritium from a contaminated water cooler. Ship-breaking is an exercise which is highly polluting the environment and damaging to the people who are involved, and yet, India has emerged as the prime destination for ship-breaking in the world. Asbestos, which has been banned in several countries for its carcinogenic properties, is again welcome in India. PET bottles are sent all the way from the US to India for recycling and shipped back. The US does not allow recycling of PET bottles. The list of such hazardous imports is endless.

All encompassing, the core problem which I talked about earlier remains the same. As long as we think that the space outside our home is not our home and go on deriding it with wastes (toxic or not), we will always be living in a big fat garbage pile and sure as hell die inside it. ‘World’s Biggest Dustbin’ – a title befitting the nation of litterers.

When it comes to littering, I had my own epiphany. Once, a senior colleague of mine saw me throwing a chocolate wrapper on the street. She voluntarily picked it up for me and criticised me for littering. As embarrassed as I was, I tried to take the defensive route of. “It is already dirty, what difference does it make?”. She eventually made me realise that if everyone starts thinking that one wrapper does not make a difference, the whole world will become a pile of garbage. And conversely, if everyone starts picking up after themselves, the whole world could become a clean paradise.

From that day onwards, I learnt to keep any trash in my hand or pocket until I could find a dustbin. I believe that these little things may do wonders, and if all of us start doing the same, we will at least be able to eliminate the smaller problem. Furthermore, the day people like us become a part of the government, the bigger problem shall be solved.

We must understand that it is not the government which changes the people, it is always the people who change the government.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another sanitation situation in East Delhi, yes the capital of India again. You'd think Indians would care about their capital, but you'd be wrong Open trash in the middle of the street, These people really know how to mismanage themselves.
View attachment 904720

Here is another situation in Delhi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are sterilized women dumped in a corridor in a clinic. No Human respect....just sad....

View attachment 904719

Open a separate thread to discuss this problem. This is off-topic post for this thread.

Sure, we have nothing to show. :lol:

The company has a current capacity of 20 lakh units per annum at its factory. When fully completed, Ola Electric has stated that its manufacturing facility will have a capacity to produce 1 crore electric two-wheelers annually.

Your "pioneering" motorcycle manufacturer, Runner meanwhile has an installed capacity of 50,000. Your entire demand is less than 400,000 units.

Even in it's present state, the manufacturing plant of one start-up company in India can outproduce your entire 2 wheeler industry- which itself is mostly Indian CKD operation- by a factor of 5.

"nOtTHiNG tO sHoW" :rofl:

The grapes are sour, obviously. I do accept that Indian motorization is archaic in comparison to Bangladesh's "green supply chains". :lol:

van.jpg

Rickshaw vans, with CNG cylinders installed on them, wait to enter the BSCIC Industrial Estate in Gazipur’s Tongi. Refilled at a nearby CNG filling station, the cylinders are used to supply gas to some factories there. Such a risky method of supplying gas could cause accidents. The photo was taken recently. Photo: Anisur Rahman

A hanseat tempo which went out of production three decades ago is surely representative of Indian automotive industry. Next, post a pic of an Amish horse buggy & claim that US is backward in comparison with the great swamp. :rofl:

Any motorization your country has- it's few CVs & Two wheelers- were by motor vehicles manufactured by Indian OEMs. So your "brand of motorization" is similar to ours, only worse.

And as for the condition of those few motorized vehicles you have... This from your capital city, "Dhoka". :lol:

mehedi-hasan-0071-1582997395276.jpg

1413218136.jpg

tm-news-d13f0181-c7b6-4e07-aab3-d42c009d836b.jpg

Bangladeshi "Debelop-ment". And this junkyard of a country has the audacity to mock us, lol.

India had higher motorcycle sales per capita in the mid 80s than your basket case has now, Kanglu. What does that say about how destitute you are? :lol:

It's not our fault that you were (&still are) a primitive proto- industrial state. You getting exploited or massacred en masse isn't out fault either. And no- you aren't Chinese, so any chest-thumping here about what the Chinese do is futile.

Indian products don't get sold outside India, that's why India exports 4.4 million motorcycles alone every year. Stop defecating through your mouth, Kanglu.

Even your two wheeler market is entirely dominated by us. What does that say about you? :lol:

EVs are a new phenomenon, and they will be taken care of, as & when required.

Meanwhile you should rather try to to localize the supply of sewing machine needles.

Insignificant ginger-sellers need not worry about Shipping news, right?

Cherry picked images from 1980s wouldn't prove anything, Kanglu.

A salary of $94 for working 60 hours a week. Or 35 cents an hour.

Now what about technological sophistication?

The report finds that in Bangladesh, most firms still use basic or near-basic technologies

You're a primitive proto-industrial country that survives on charity.

That's exactly how Indian GIC of a multinational technology firm looks. You got me, lol... :rofl: Meanwhile in real life...

$14.5 billion FDI in R&D alone. Cry harder, Kanglu.

This is how IT/ES offices looks even in smaller Indian cities.

12tvmUSTCampus5

Meanwhile in the great swamp...

More than 40 percent of firms still use handwritten documents for business administration, while three-fourth of them practice manual quality inspections...

Please stop projecting your backward state onto us. :lol:

How do your Arab daddies treat you Mard-e-momins? You lot are the literally slave population of GCC.

front-graph.jpg

Statistical data- and not the crap you spewed- provides the real information. But if you are more interested in anecdotes...

Today Bangladeshi workers are among the largest groups of migrants in all the Gulf, yet as Shariful’s row of files show, they are often treated with contempt.

Over the past nine years Shariful has reported on some of the worst that humanity has to offer. He had stood on the edges of mass graves in Malaysia, full of murdered Bangladeshi migrants who would never be identified. He’s visited women seeking shelter in embassies to escape abusive employers. The worst cases have all come from the same region. “If I was to categorise,” Shariful says, “the worst conditions are in the Middle East.”

Remember that time when your illegals were massacred in Libya while trying to enter Europe illegally?

They're treated like shit in camps even if they manage to make it to Europe.

31BE098D-B4D5-470C-940C-D577E876A3F9_cx0_cy10_cw0_w408_r1_s.jpg

FILE - Migrants from Bangladesh shout 'Open the border!' as they protest while waiting to cross the border from Greece into Macedonia, near Gevgelija, Macedonia, Nov. 26, 2015.

"wE aRE bAnGLaDeSHi pLs sAvE oUR LiFE" :lol:

And closer home, you lot are treated you with contempt when you jump the fence to work as maids in India.

"Stop border killings pls saar" :rofl:

No one likes you Kanglu, most of the world would be rather happy if your country gets nuked. :rofl:

Maybe tell that to the sweatshop slave workers, Kanglu.

India 71%
Bangladesh 54%

Half the population have no access to sanitation in the swamp. As I said, don't project your primitive state onto us.

What a shithole of a swamp, lol. :rofl:
That was brutal. :lol:

That was brutal. :lol:

What is brutal is that yours is a 4th world country (worse than ours economically) unable to make any semblance of a quality electric bike.

While getting all mouthy about India being "better than USA". :rofl:

All hype and all dhoka (fraud).

I've posted pictures of Piece-of-$hit garbage OLA bikes already. Broken within months of purchase.

Front ends giving up at 25 MPH ! Wow !! Banya Hye Qwallity !!

Ola Cast aluminum castings look like they are made of pot metal.

1670371124033.png

1670371174676.png

1670371190197.png

Only good for selling to "patriotic" Indians who sadly don't know any better. :lol:

Made with pot metal that breaks if you look at it wrong. :lol:

Your Paida is dhoka itself, you live in dhoka-land and all your products are manifestations of dhoka themselves.

Dhoka, dhoka and more dhoka. :rofl:

Experts at creating shiny castles in the sky - that's all.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...eler-market/articleshow/76149332.cms?from=mdr

Yet managed to ouster high quality Chini products from other developing markets in Africa and Latin America, speaks a lot about the quality of the kit assembly you bunch are proud about.

WTF you talkin' about Willis?

What market ouster of Chini bikes? Where? :lol:

@rott. @beijingwalker brothers look at our Sanghi fraudsters flapping their dirty lips again.

I mean the gall of these people mouthing off (who have no industrial backward integration like China) boggles the mind.

They will use their mouths as their weapon and conquer the world ! :lol:

@rott. @beijingwalker brothers look at our Sanghi fraudsters flapping their dirty lips again.

I mean the gall of these people mouthing off (who have no industrial backward integration like China) boggles the mind.

While talking about China, @Bilal9 be like,

khabardaar-baap-hai-hamare.jpg

Dude!

You cannot trash your country one minute and exaggerate its achievements the next!

You will get humiliated like you are here!

Double speak works in crooked Bangladesh. But not outside.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...eler-market/articleshow/76149332.cms?from=mdr

Yet managed to ouster high quality Chini products from other developing markets in Africa and Latin America, speaks a lot about the quality of the kit assembly you bunch are proud about.
Do you have any questions about the kit assembly from China?

Maruti Suzuki and Toyota are gearing up to enter the EV segment in India, with their first electric model set to be a midsize SUV. Not only will the SUV be based on a grounds-up new, all-electric architecture, but it will also pack in cutting-edge Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries.

Dubbed ‘Blade’ batteries, they are manufactured by Chinese EV maker BYD and the Maruti-Toyota combine hopes that the battery tech will give it an edge in the cost-conscious Indian market.

India imports ten times more auto components from China than it exports. The ever growing imports of auto components from China pose a threat to the local auto component manufacturing ecosystem and will increase India’s already huge trade deficit with China in the next few years Chinese exports to India are driven mainly by the electronic components in vehicles, which will be used in the impending launch of a slew of new electric vehicles (EVs).

oh i 'm sorry. You're talking about two wheelers. My fault. we don't talk about four wheels here.

https://www.mobilityoutlook.com/new...-to-codevelop-electric-twowheelers-for-india/

Where do you think India's electric two-wheelers came from?

Last edited:

Maruti Suzuki and Toyota are gearing up to enter the EV segment in India, with their first electric model set to be a midsize SUV. Not only will the SUV be based on a grounds-up new, all-electric architecture, but it will also pack in cutting-edge Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries.

Dubbed ‘Blade’ batteries, they are manufactured by Chinese EV maker BYD and the Maruti-Toyota combine hopes that the battery tech will give it an edge in the cost-conscious Indian market.

India imports ten times more auto components from China than it exports. The ever growing imports of auto components from China pose a threat to the local auto component manufacturing ecosystem and will increase India’s already huge trade deficit with China in the next few years Chinese exports to India are driven mainly by the electronic components in vehicles, which will be used in the impending launch of a slew of new electric vehicles (EVs).

oh i 'm sorry. You're talking about two wheelers. My fault. we don't talk about four wheels here.

https://www.mobilityoutlook.com/new...-to-codevelop-electric-twowheelers-for-india/

There goes the idle boast of these fascist Hindutva people that their electric two wheelers are all "India-developed". Balloon now de-inflated.

The amount of lies these Hindutva empty boasters were mouthing is just unbelievable. They were claiming their exported e-bikes were beating Chinese ones in export markets.

Thanks for providing the links brother. :-)

There goes the idle boast of these fascist Hindutva people that their electric two wheelers are all "India-developed". Balloon now de-inflated.

The amount of lies these Hindutva empty boasters were mouthing is just unbelievable. They were claiming their exported e-bikes were beating Chinese ones in export markets.

Thanks for providing the links brother. :-)
I'm kind most of the time. Don't want to embarrass them.

If he just said "India beats Chinese products in the African market". I don't have any questions... But he added an "unfriendly word". I can only help him to correct this bad habit.

@Bilal9 @Skull and Bones

Stop hijacking the thread - reported you.

This is India's ENTIRE sales for e-scooties (for $1.4 Billion people). Production is nowhere and pales in comparison to Chinese production of e-scooties.

Exports are negligible. Indians here won't provide export numbers because they are nothing to write home about.

These are the numbers for a supposed superpower of 1.4 Billion people. Pathetic - I have no words. :lol: :rofl:

@Nergal bhai look at these cheap-a$$ kanjoosis. They'll only buy cheap scooters selling in the tens of thousands a month max (even at around a lakh each) and they are so proud of the numbers sold. Ha ha ha.....

• Ola Electric sold 16,246 of the Ola S1 range of vehicles.
  • The second spot was occupied by Ampere Electric vehicles. They recorded sales of 12,232 E2W of their Magnus EX electric scooter.
  • Okinawa holds the third spot by setting a sales target of 9,038 vehicles they saw a dip in the sales from October data of 14,121 units. This can be due to subsidy disbursal under the FAME II policy that Okinawa was a direct victim to. (Bilal9: what were the actual number of E2Ws sold? As usual Indian fraud and cheatery)
  • The fourth position is held by Hero Electric, they witnessed a slight rise in the sales of their E2W by recording 9,008 sales in November.
  • TVS holds the fifth position by recording 8,076 vehicle registration. For their iQube, electric scooter.
  • Ather Energy comes sixth in the sales of E2W which witnessed a decline of 12% from the October output by selling 7,234 units.
  • Bajaj witnessed a dip in the sales of electric scooters this month by selling 2,987 units of the Bajaj Chetak.
  • The following brands that held the last three positions were Okaya EV, Jitendra EV teach, and Benling India setting a target of 1,782 units, 1,258 units, and 1,213 units respectively.

Read more here: https://e-vehicleinfo.com/electric-two-wheeler-sales-data-for-november-2022/

How do you stay afloat and remain in business selling this small a number of vehicles ?? Even with govt. subsidies (which is the norm in India) this is tough going. Once subsidies run out, khel shuru hoga....

@rott, @beijingwalker brothers - can you let me know what the production figure of e-scooters is in China (A, B, C categories combined)? I think altogether may have exceeded $18-$20 Million a year by now.
In 2021, the overall output of electric two-wheelers in China will reach 54.43 million. (includes e-bikes, mopeds and e-scooters)

Back
Top Bottom