What's new

Made in India howitzer fails last phase of tests

When you stop laughing think for a second.

Chinese parts labeled as " Made in Germany " could be lethal for defence equipment.

And you are going to depend solely on Chinese equipment for your every National Security need in future. :azn:

Most likely Indian middle men tried to cheat on your military. They charged a premier for "Made in Germany", and found a cheap Chinese shop to make something look like. Then you guys get orgasm to have a chance to bash China. :partay:

By the way, Indian business men got a very lousy reputation for being cheap and sneaky among Chinese exporters.

LOL........ That's better than buying "Made in China" parts as "Made in Germany" and using them in "Indigenous" Indian guns

<a href="https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fake-chinese-spares-for-indigenised-bofors-guns.507996/">Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns</a>

THEY WILL BUY from china/eastern Europe and give it a fancy arabic name !

LOL.........street shitting bhartis and their attitude

Have you ever tried to make a howitzer in pakistan and really succeed in it.

LOL........ That's better than buying "Made in China" parts as "Made in Germany" and using them in "Indigenous" Indian guns

<a href="https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fake-chinese-spares-for-indigenised-bofors-guns.507996/">Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns</a>

LOL.........street shitting bhartis and their attitude

Using chinese spares are the reason, than think what will happen to you during war.90% of your weapons are donated by China. lol :woot:

I think now you are shitting on your dirty pakama. :D

It still failed. You can't ever compare products of German standard to Chinese standard even if you make the best according to you. Sometimes your best is not good enough.
Then why are you using it ?:lol: Did we point a gun on your head, you are the 3rd largest importer of Chinese bearings bro.

I suspect your supplier swapped the bearings of a cheaper and lower spec Chinese bearing to replace higher spec German bearings. Is it our fault if your manufacturers are corrupted? Ultimately you are the ones losing money on a failed product, not China. The loss is absorbed by you. This can be a new war strategy, collaborate with corrupted Indians, sell them under spec bearings and let them blow up their howitzers. :lol:

Btw, now you know how 'indigenous' your stuffs are. Can't even make simple bearings. Supa powa my ar*e!:lol:

Then why are you using it ?:lol: Did we point a gun on your head, you are the 3rd largest importer of Chinese bearings bro.

I suspect your supplier swapped the bearings of a cheaper and lower spec Chinese bearing to replace higher spec German bearings. Is it our fault if your manufacturers are corrupted? Ultimately you are the ones losing money on a failed product, not China. The loss is absorbed by you. This can be a new war strategy, collaborate with corrupted Indians, sell them under spec bearings and let them blow up their howitzers. :lol:

Btw, now you know how 'indigenous' your stuffs are. Can't even make simple bearings. Supa powa my ar*e!:lol:

Nope he created a ghost company and bribed people to sell Chinese Bearings. Well it is not new war strategy. This has been going on for millennia. That is the reason why we test our systems a lot. To iron out the chinks. This shows shoddy workmanship.

Back
Top Bottom