What's new

Make India, Bangaldesh, Nepal, Bhutan..."Borderless": What Sri Lankan President Said

Yeah I know this dishonest person from the world's most dishonest community is posting a BS chart. If 'zeets had so many Aryans lurking around in the jungles and slums of Central India, they wouldn't need to rely on Punjabi actors for their film industry.
Damn, you got ‘em

It is not a bad idea to promote tourism. Must include ironclad rigor in customs to deal with the illegal and counterfeit importation issues but overall a good thing to do

Only those who maintain good hygiene and don't smell. That should be part of the assessment. Any place Hindus go they turn it into a dump.
may be your ancestor Hindus and their offsprings

Only reason Bangladeshis go to India for medical treatment is because it is CHEAP. I repeat - CHEAPer than Bangladesh. It's an economic question, not a quality question. Indians would have a heart attack if they have to pay what we pay in Bangladesh for equivalent medical care.

I was happened to catch a glimpse of an Indian short drama clip passing by the living room (the women in the family were watching, as they always do). The clip showed that a couple had invited another couple for dinner and dinner was single chapati and only one item of curry per person. There was much mirth and laughter at this be-sharmi scenario in our household. It is unthinkable to treat guests with one item and a paratha/chapati in Bangladesh, even if you happen to be an auto-driver. We don't have a lot of kanjoosi in our society. Even former Bangladeshi Bengalis in India (they are called Bangals in Kolkata) have far better and generous guest-treatment skills than your avg. Indian. :-)

And coming to those big Silicon Valley companies - they have majority Indians working for them. An Indian CEO makes sense to 'rally the troops'.

Also, Indians make for great compliant order takers for the company board-room. Innovators and status quo challengers - no. Order takers - yes.

I don't think I will ever see an Indian Steve Jobs rise up from the Indian diaspora - not anytime soon for sure.

Are you shameless enough?

Coming to a Pakistani forum who are majority Muslim (as a guest), and putting down their religion ??

I am amazed at the cool restraint of the mods. Count your lucky stars boy.

First you re-read the statement what you have written that Indians have fake skills

I know medical treatment in Bangladesh is very expensive and people come to India for treatment. Even Pakistanis and Africans do come to India. But for a moment you come to know that doctors in India have fake degrees, fake skills or medicines are adulterated. I don’t think Bangladeshis will come to India for treatment after this. Life is precious.

Lastly Stop Cherry picking. You are speaking out of the way

About the indian movie clip you saw, it is reel life and not real life. Noted film star Amitab Bachan jumps off from 10 floor building without any scratch. I don’t thing in real life, he would not do such a stunt.

Unless Nepal changes its policy of permitting Chinese crossing over via Nepal and Pakistani spies using Nepal as transshipment point, the idea of borderless neighbourhood is a Utopian idea.

In fact it was Pakistani General Niazi who is said to have uttered these memorable lines while describing Bangladesh and Bangladeshis, which he called “a "low-lying land of low, lying people".

We are trying so desperately to drive a wedge between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Try harder.....

We are trying so desperately to drive a wedge between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Try harder.....
I was citing a historical fact. Personally, I don’t care if Pakistan and Bangladesh fight a never ending war, or on the other side engage in an eternal love fest.

I happen to to be a great admirer of BD and its ongoing transformation. I doubt there’s many non- native forummers here who acknowledge Bangladesh’s accomplishment and it’s culture more than me.

But I also hold in utter contempt any racism or religious bias - Indian, Bangladeshi, Indian forummers or Bangladeshi forummers. And there’s plenty of that here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom