What's new

Make India, Bangaldesh, Nepal, Bhutan..."Borderless": What Sri Lankan President Said

Rich coming from 5 footer stunted pot-bellied bhakts trying to act "Koool" ! Nice physique there Rajesh! :lol:

View attachment 937638
Indians on average no taller than average Bangladeshi. If you look at the average soldiers from both countries, Bangladeshi soldiers come as tall as Indian soldiers. I have shown here in this post BGB soldiers come as tall or taller than their Indian counterpart BSF. Note here that, Indian soldiers are mostly recruited from North-West India known for comparatively taller Indian ethnicities.

Last edited:
What truly astounds me is that these Bangladeshis accuse Hindus and Indians of creating the myth that Bangladeshis are small and black, while in fact it was West Pakistanis who first started spreading such stereotypes about East Pakistan. On different social media sites, Pakistanis continue to harass and make offensive comments against Bangladesh.

It was not Indians or Hindus who referred to Bangladeshis as short and black; it was West Pakistani Muslims who propagated such stereotypes. In 1971, during the Bangladesh Liberation War, Indians and Hindus came to the rescue of Bangladeshis when the Pakistan Army was attempting to implement Tikka Khan's statement of changing the genetics of East Pakistan.

In fact it was Pakistani General Niazi who is said to have uttered these memorable lines while describing Bangladesh and Bangladeshis, which he called “a "low-lying land of low, lying people".

In fact it was Pakistani General Niazi who is said to have uttered these memorable lines while describing Bangladesh and Bangladeshis, which he called “a "low-lying land of low, lying people".
The Pakistan army was responsible for the killing of three million Bangladeshis and the rape of one million Bangladeshi women, all in the name of Allah and Pakistan. Despite these atrocities, @Maira La persistently expresses support for the role of Pakistan's army during the events of 1971.

On a serious note, I think Indians themselves are confused in terms of what kinda region they want to see

the level of interconnectivity between India & others states,
That vision seems to be missing or maybe the political apparatus is just polarized dk

There is an open border already between India and Nepal. Not much can be done about Bhutan which is focussed on preserving its culture and wont open border with anyone regardless of any amount of potential monetary benedit, it recently hiked tourist visa fees several fold for all tourists... With Myanmar, the takeover by military junta complicates things, they want to remain disconnected from the world. All these things are not under our control..
Rich coming from 5 footer stunted pot-bellied bhakts trying to act "Koool" ! Nice physique there Rajesh! :lol:

View attachment 937638
thats what each and every lungi looks like 🤣. He would be an actor in lungidesh

most of them bhakts and looking for any way to exploit the global job market with their fake "skills".
Why are Bangladeshis coming to India for medical treatment, if you think that Indians have fake skills. Most of the CEO's of big companies are Indians like Google, Twitter yr statement makes no sense.

Last edited:
Triggered Lungi, don't hate the player, hate the game :lol:, i didnt invent stereotype of 5 footer dark skinny fish eating Lungis, west Pakistanis did.
We didn't invent the steryotype, Indians and Bangladeshis just conformed to it...

Pakistani new generation
All Pakistanis I know who go to America as children are 6ft+.

There are 1400 000 000 people living in India. 70-80% of them are dirt poor. Free completeley open borders means suicide for the bengali nation.

Immigration of professionals in controlled fashion, and who wish to become a part of Bengali nation, is OK.

Immigration of professionals in controlled fashion, and who wish to become a part of Bengali nation, is OK.

Only those who maintain good hygiene and don't smell. That should be part of the assessment. Any place Hindus go they turn it into a dump.

Wikramsanghe has booked a cruise to the sentinel islands as the Sentilese refuse open border policy with Sri Lanka.

Why are Bangladeshis coming to India for medical treatment, if you think that Indians have fake skills. Most of the CEO's of big companies are Indians like Google, Twitter yr statement makes no sense.

Only reason Bangladeshis go to India for medical treatment is because it is CHEAP. I repeat - CHEAPer than Bangladesh. It's an economic question, not a quality question. Indians would have a heart attack if they have to pay what we pay in Bangladesh for equivalent medical care.

I was happened to catch a glimpse of an Indian short drama clip passing by the living room (the women in the family were watching, as they always do). The clip showed that a couple had invited another couple for dinner and dinner was single chapati and only one item of curry per person. There was much mirth and laughter at this be-sharmi scenario in our household. It is unthinkable to treat guests with one item and a paratha/chapati in Bangladesh, even if you happen to be an auto-driver. We don't have a lot of kanjoosi in our society. Even former Bangladeshi Bengalis in India (they are called Bangals in Kolkata) have far better and generous guest-treatment skills than your avg. Indian. :-)

And coming to those big Silicon Valley companies - they have majority Indians working for them. An Indian CEO makes sense to 'rally the troops'.

Also, Indians make for great compliant order takers for the company board-room. Innovators and status quo challengers - no. Order takers - yes.

I don't think I will ever see an Indian Steve Jobs rise up from the Indian diaspora - not anytime soon for sure.

And those who enter jannat are believed to be of a height of 72 feet.

Are you shameless enough?

Coming to a Pakistani forum who are majority Muslim (as a guest), and putting down their religion ??

I am amazed at the cool restraint of the mods. Count your lucky stars boy.

Last edited:
Wikramsanghe has booked a cruise to the sentinel islands as the Sentilese refuse open border policy with Sri Lanka.

They will have his body parts as Bar-B-Q items at their next Sentilese get together pow-wow.

These people are no more developed than Monkeys. Stay away - far away...

1688900664759.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom