What's new

Make India, Bangaldesh, Nepal, Bhutan..."Borderless": What Sri Lankan President Said

Yeah I know this dishonest person from the world's most dishonest community is posting a BS chart. If 'zeets had so many Aryans lurking around in the jungles and slums of Central India, they wouldn't need to rely on Punjabi actors for their film industry.
The Siddique community in Pakistan, tracing their ethnic heritage to Afro-Arabs or Black Africans, asserts their lineage from Hazrat Bilal. Many believe that their ancestors were brought to the region as soldiers by various Arab invaders.
IMG_4916.png

IMG_4919.jpeg

IMG_4920.jpeg

IMG_4921.jpeg

The Siddique community in Pakistan, tracing their ethnic heritage to Afro-Arabs or Black Africans, asserts their lineage from Hazrat Bilal. Many believe that their ancestors were brought to the region as soldiers by various Arab invaders.
View attachment 937616
View attachment 937617View attachment 937618
View attachment 937619

"Punjabi Muslims have Afro-Arab ancestry"

Proof?

The Sheedi community in coastal Sindh!

This is the thinking capability of a 'zeet with the means to escape the jungle he came from, so imagine how monstrous and beastly AASI-maxed 'zeets in his homejungle are.

Proof?

This is the thinking capability of a 'zeet with the means to escape the jungle he came from, so imagine how monstrous and beastly AASI-maxed 'zeets in his homejungle are.
Why do you believe that the Afro-Arabs who ruled over Pakistan did not marry local women? It is highly probable that you may possess genetic influences from the Siddique community.

Proof?

There are Sheedis along Western coast of India too. They are beautiful people. @Chandragupt Maurya stop this black on black racism. You're not white.

There are Sheedis along Western coast of India too. They are beautiful people. @Chandragupt Maurya stop this black on black racism. You're not white.
Pakistanis often claim ancestral connections to Ashoka the Great, but in reality, their lineage can be traced back to the Habsi figure, Muhammad Bin Qasim. It is important to note that my previous response did not involve any racist remarks against the Siddique community; rather, I presented scientific data and historical facts to support my statements.

Arabs is not an ethnicity, it is a linguistic group. There are black Arabs In Sudan, Mauritania, Chad and also Arabs who can pass off as Southern European in Syria, Lebanon and Maghreb.
Indeed, I am aware of the points you have raised. But, The Arab rulers who governed over Pakistan were akin to figures like Hazrat Bilal, who belonged to the Habsi lineage.

You do? Then do add (R.A.) when you refer to him. Let's stay respectful towards the Sahabah.
I recommend listening to this remarkable imam who possesses the ability to deliver the adhan in both Hindi and Bengali, showcasing its extraordinary beauty.

Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka make sense. No open borders with dirty 5 footer smelly Lungis, deport the 10 million rats already here and build a stronger fence,

Rich coming from 5 footer stunted pot-bellied bhakts trying to act "Koool" ! Nice physique there Rajesh! :lol:

1688805839181.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom