What's new

Malala Yousufzai bashed for 'Oxford Attire' and it's quite appalling.

Of course shooting the girl was savage.

But lol to get Nobel prize for getting shot in the head.

Maybe I too should get shot in the head and get nobel prize.

She is very relevant to South Asia.

She can be PM of India, I couldn't care ...

And she can't return to this country like ever, we all know why.

Do enlighten as to Why she can't return? It is her and her parents choice not to return. Remember Arifa Karim, she had the option to move abroad too, did she?

Stop this 'malala parasti' ... she's irrelevant to Pakistan as her family and her decided to leave Pakistan and no praises for Pakistan comes out of her mouth.

Of course shooting the girl was savage.

But lol to get Nobel prize for getting shot in the head.

Maybe I too should get shot in the head and get nobel prize.

Never wish something bad for yourself in lieu of worldly lust. I wouldn't speak much for her "shot in head episode" and then many events held in her support but to summarize the same in short, you may remember a Kuwaiti girl speaking in Assembly w.r.t. Saddam's atrocities and brutalities and later the same was added as a point with many others for narrative building.

The Taliban aren't exactly the torchbearers of women rights

And the TTP are not the majority of Pakistan either! It is baffling that educated people start equating anyone talking of Islam to the Khawarij!

Never wish something bad for yourself in lieu of worldly lust. I wouldn't speak much for her "shot in head episode" and then many events held in her support but to summarize the same in short, you may remember a Kuwaiti girl speaking in Assembly w.r.t. Saddam's atrocities and brutalities and later the same was added as a point with many others for narrative building.

sab bata do
khol kay plate me rakh ke dedo

if you cannot convince them
confuse them

you know how it works

Do enlighten as to Why she can't return? It is her and her parents choice not to return. Remember Arifa Karim, she had the option to move abroad too, did she?

Stop this 'malala parasti' ... she's irrelevant to Pakistan as her family and her decided to leave Pakistan and no praises for Pakistan comes out of her mouth.

Are you really drawing a parallel, between both? Because there ain't any. I don't remember Arifa Karim ever being threatened by the extremists, in the country. People do bizarre things to ensure their survival, the little girl simply left the country, for valid reasons. God forbid, if you faced similar circumstances, you would do too. As to why she can't return, look at this thread and the Pakistani reactions on social media. Note that she didn't publish this picture of her, at the university. Someone took it, the people went ballistic with the criticism/abuses/personal attacks. Can you imagine such a girl, returning back to Pakistan to run for prime minister? She's already has this reputation for being anti-religion and anti-country, who's to say that some religious nutjob would not come to finish the job?

There's no worship, but don't expect me to keep silent when people start hating a little girl who has already suffered badly, for no reason, other than she's achieved more in her life, than most of them ever would. Simply stating, that I hate her isn't enough. If anyone has any valid reasons or evidence, I would love to hear it. What anti-Pakistan statement have you heard from her, lately, seriously? Au contraire.

And the TTP are not the majority of Pakistan either! It is baffling that educated people start equating anyone talking of Islam to the Khawarij!

Yes, true.

Who's saying that, now?

Well she is in the UK. People in UK dress worse than her.

She wore something like that and alleged majority gone crazy yet Maryam Safdar was not even having Dupatta/not covering her head while wearing jeans, footage from recent TV interview on london street, none of these so call patriots came to say as such because it was a political bonding for them to oppose the royal family may result in compromise of some personal gains. Actually, more of the people choose with personal interest rather to talk in broader aspect and to present the case with an impact. Malala is not even a top subject for Pakistan but every Pakistani is well aware with Maryam and her relation with Pakistan as she should be presenting our culture, custom and Religion positively but as I said, it was not feasible for many PMLn supporters to speak as such hence, personal interest took over the equality thing this time. I mentioned both cases here just for the understanding of the case and frankly speaking, I have been never a supporter of this Malala at all as many friends will be aware however, the event actually got my attention and not the person.

Forget the "prime minister" talk, children say anything.

She's not a child! Adult by even western standards!!

but don't expect me to keep silent when people start hating a little girl who has already suffered badly, for no reason, other than she's achieved more in her life, than most of them ever would.

I dont give a damn about her, hating would be giving a damn of a sort.

Read up my posts. She's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

A lot of people go through a lot of hardships and difficult times in their lives. I have utmost respect for shuhadas and their families who are living in Pakistan than one survivor who is living abroad.

She's not a child! Adult by even western standards!!

The maturity is yet to come, in my opinion. Age wise, yes.

I dont give a damn about her, hating would be giving a damn of a sort.

Read up my posts. She's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

A lot of people go through a lot of hardships and difficult times in their lives. I have more respect for shuhadas and their families who are living in Pakistan than one survivor who is living abroad.

You might think so, but. Agree to disagree.

The last sentence, I can agree with though.

She's already has this reputation for being anti-religion and anti-country,

And who is to blame her for being anti-country? She wants to be PM of a country that she's not said anything good about! Wow! How does that work?

But hey Altaf Bhai can manage to get votes, maybe she can too in coming years.

Back
Top Bottom