What's new

Malala Yousufzai bashed for 'Oxford Attire' and it's quite appalling.

If you seek fame then be ready for criticism.

This is a pointless thread. Malala is irrelevant, the least to be said about her.

This is a pointless thread. Malala is irrelevant, the least to be said about her.

You missed a fight between the liberal murtads and me. They were foaming at the mouth towards me like I stole their chickens and shiet. :rofl:

You talking about OP or Malala? :partay:

:lol:

Ishara he kafi hota hai ....

I don't give a damn what malala wears in all honesty, but the hypocrisy is on full display: Shalwar kameez with a full wrap dopata on public appearances/speeches and tight jeans and an oversized jacket (to hide a short top) with a folded scarf in university.

It's all good, really.

As for those who posted pictures of the Bhuttos, that family and party claim to be secular anyways so I don't see any hypocrisy there.

In other words, the Mullahs and their similar followers here should take a nice branch of miswak and shove it up their rectum(considering the background of many, they might even like it).

The whole concept of modesty is two way and left to the interpretation of those with understanding- not those with Tharak.

And Pakistani minds possess an extremely enlarged Tharak oblongata.

An Egyptian parliamentarian had, some time back, called for a ban on the burqa because she found it to be of Jewish origin :

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/2017/4/9/egypt-lawmaker-calls-for-total-ban-of-jewish-burqa

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1186971/egyptian-mp-backs-burqa-ban-terms-garment-un-islamic/

---

@Hyperion @Jf Thunder @Mentee @django @Zibago @BDforever @Bilal9 @khanz @SHAMK9

@Spring Onion @Levina

@Moonlight @lastofthepatriots @Well.wisher

If any Mullah wishes fame greater than Malala, I'm here at your service. A wide selection of weapons to choose from. He/she will be hailed a miracle survivor in four corners of Ummah! :D

I can promise you, I'll do my best.

When you give unnecessary attention and fame to undeserving people. This is exactly what happens. Their every move is judged and discussed. We collectively make them famous with having long pointless discussion on them. And then whine about life style they adopt.
I don't find anything objectionable in her dressing. What the font with people?

When you give unnecessary attention and fame to undeserving people. This is exactly what happens. Their every move is judged and discussed. We collectively make them famous with having long pointless discussion on them. And then whine about life style they adopt.
I don't find anything objectionable in her dressing. What the font with people?

faisla sunane ka shurkiya

If any Mullah wishes fame greater than Malala, I'm here at your service. A wide selection of weapons to choose from. He/she will be hailed a miracle survivor in four corners of Ummah! :D

I can promise you, I'll do my best.

Malala's fame will be dust the moment her Western handlers dump her. It is her parents fault to let their daughter be used like this. We have many heroes who have given up their lives standing up to the terrorists and they get more recognition in Pakistan.

At one point you guys call her a 'kid' and this kid apparently has the brains to publicly disclose her desire for being the PM of Pakistan. Also, when was the last time she stepped foot in Pakistan? She's not a kid anymore, and anyone with a little logical mind will agree.

Also, for a PDF think tank to stereotype ... come on now!

Define Mullah?

Apparently anyone who refers to Quran and Hadith is a weapon wielding mullah accordinging to seculars ... whereas at home their own mothers and fathers may just be doing the same ... but hey, they are parents so mullah label is not for them, this stereotyping is only reserved for others!

Keep religious based discussion out of the thread, please.

She can wear whatever she want to, per like and interest of her while living in beloved society of her choice and it shouldn't be surprise for the people here that knows her for many other reasons.

Malala's fame will be dust the moment her Western handlers dump her. It is her parents fault to let their daughter be used like this. We have many heroes who have given up their lives standing up to the terrorists and they get more recognition in Pakistan.

You have evidence confirming the above? Or is it mere speculation or wild guessing? What western handlers, again, if I may know? The doctors from Pakistan to Britain, examined her, declared her condition to be "critical" and she had to leave the country for treatment. She did get shot by extremists for reasons of being critical of them and supporting the right to education, there's no denying the fact. The Taliban aren't exactly the torchbearers of women rights, with their irrational interpretation of the religion mixed with tribal cultural codes. And she can't return to this country like ever, she knows it and we all know why. Forget the "prime minister" talk, children say anything.

Really, shouldn't have let Swat go in the hands of terrorists and a girl getting shot in cold blood. Somehow, that wasn't detrimental to the image of the country. Malala, breathing and happy, is.

Oh .. that's gonna be a more interesting read than an article on some irrelevant person person with a horrible fashion taste.

Indeed, proceed to that "interesting read", a couple of pages that be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom