What's new

Malala Yousufzai bashed for 'Oxford Attire' and it's quite appalling.

And who is to blame her for being anti-country? She wants to be PM of a country that she's not said anything good about! Wow! How does that work?

But hey Altaf Bhai can manage to get votes, maybe she can too in coming years.

That isn't true, actually. Except for maybe one or two statements made in anger. You expect really high standards from a girl, young and shot in the head in her country. Despite the fact that they aren't right, can you blame her seriously? Imagine yourself, in such a situation and then think, is it really that surprising?

Apples and Oranges, again, brother. But Altaf Bhai is our "capo dei capi" (Italian: boss of all bosses). You better not say anything, against him :D

The maturity is yet to come, in my opinion. Age wise, yes.

There are plenty of immature adults around. Unfortunately she's a script reader.

Listen to Arifa Karim interviews and then you'll understand what a mature child really is! Read up on her conversation with Bill Gates on Pakistan and society.

That's why I mentioned her!

Listen to Arifa Karim interviews and then you'll understand what a mature child really is! Read up on her conversation with Bill Gates on Pakistan and society.

I really liked her too. Unfortunately, the angel of death came far too earlier for her. May she rest in peace.

That isn't true, actually. Except for maybe one or two statements made in anger. You expect really high standards from a girl, young and shot in the head in her country. Despite the fact that they aren't right, can you blame her seriously? Imagine yourself, in such a situation and then think, is it really that surprising?

She's a script reader now. As I said earlier, her parents ruined her reputation in Pakistan by the speeches she gave. Do you seriously believe that she's not being groomed to talk on sensitive issues at such age or she's just an uncontrollable 'child'?

She's a script reader now. As I said earlier, her parents ruined her reputation in Pakistan by the speeches she gave. Do you seriously believe that she's not being groomed to talk on sensitive issues at such age or she's just an uncontrollable 'child'?

I respect your opinion, I disagree with it though.

I seriously believe that she's not being groomed to talk on sensitive issues, in whatever way the conspiracy theory goes. Because, I haven't seen her talk much about anything else, than education. I don't consider it a sensitive topic and if even one, not one that should raise eyebrows. If you have any video or transcript of her speeches, which can support your point. I would like to see them.

I respect your opinion, I disagree with it though.

I seriously believe that she's not being groomed to talk on sensitive issues, in whatever way the conspiracy theory goes. Because, I haven't seen her talk much about anything else, than education. I don't consider it a sensitive topic and if even one, not one that should raise eyebrows. If you have any video or transcript of her speeches, which can support your point. I would like to see them.

Do you have children?

No. Still, make your point, please.

Children can be groomed to dislike something or love something, very easy if one knows the right techniques. If parents dislike something or someone, and the discussion has been happening in the household for some time, the children will start to show the same reaction towards that something/someone.

Malala has been away from Pakistan for a long time. She's not been back to her hometown nor has she wished to visit to tell the world how things are there now (in regards to safety post operation, new schools for girls etc etc). Why has she not done so? Her parents and her influencers do not want that, and this is why she's not returned. Heck, it would be a very good publicity for the state to give her security to visit her hometown so that she can tell the world what all has improved, but has she ever requested to do so? No!

A full time student who appears out of blue to raise her voice only when something bad has happened in Pakistan.

A mere script reader.

Children can be groomed to dislike something or love something, very easy if one knows the right techniques. If parents dislike something or someone, and the discussion has been happening in the household for some time, the children will start to show the same reaction towards that something/someone.

Malala has been away from Pakistan for a long time. She's not been back to her hometown nor has she wished to visit to tell the world how things are there now (in regards to safety post operation, new schools for girls etc etc). Why has she not done so? Her parents and her influencers do not want that, and this is why she's not returned. Heck, it would be a very good publicity for the state to give her security to visit her hometown so that she can tell the world what all has improved, but has she ever requested to do so? No!

A full time student who appears out of blue to raise her voice only when something bad has happened in Pakistan.

A mere script reader.

I have no issue with Malala personally. What happened to her was terrible, but I don't understand the selective nature of our desi liberals. If getting shot for going to school is the criteria for being a hero in Pakistan then there was a particular student in the APS attacks that was shot 8 times and lived to continue going to school, but I don't hear any of these people speaking up for him.

Remember these people that jump on the liberal bandwagon and are outspoken on social media are the same type of people that abuse their mulazims at home. These are all crocodile tears to appear modern and secular to westerners because they crave their approval. Most of these liberal Pakistanis suffer a very deep seated inferiority complex which is no different to rubbing stillman's cream on their faces.

Last edited:
I have no issue with Malala personally. What happened to her was terrible, but I don't understand the selective nature of our desi liberals. If getting shot for going to school is the criteria for being a hero in Pakistan then there was a particular student in the APS attacks that was shot 8 times and lived to continue going to school, but I don't hear any of these people speaking up for him.

Well said!

Back
Top Bottom