What's new

Maoists demand mosque at Babri site

Maoist are the voice of oppressed hindu dalits ruled by minority brahmins.Every minority and oppressed people must support Maoist for justice from terror perpetrated by hindu groups in india.

They are not even Dalits, but Tribals! Tribals are not even in the caste system.

This didnt start out as a caste system problem, but large companies trying to take tribal land for things like mining(ever seen AVATAR).. This has evolved into like a Maoist revolution like in China, but much much much more smaller.

They are not liked as much as you think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8YD1P3oBBw

i think that these maoists should be educated in a proper and civil manner,to make them understand that what they are doing is having a negetive effect on the country .

do u really think they care bout any country.....they have been alienated adn never taken care off...... the scenario is same as of china some decades back...... but in china if u are powerfull and in govt, u can always suppress such uninfluencial tribal ppl......

in india, things dont work that way.....if u exploit someone, u are sure to be opposed.......

indan govt shud do serious things for these ppl rather than considering them political puppets !

don't worry friends ...Very soon these scum bags maoists will demand proper food and fan in their prison room ... or final rituals (you know what... )

Kon si duniya mein rahate ho.Hazaron vaesh ka bharat kab ka ja chuka hai. aur ab jo thoda bacha hai woh bhi mutthi ki ret ki tarah dheere-dheere fisalta ja raha hai.

tere baap dada mar gaye bharat ko khatam karne ka sapna dekhte dekhtey... nahi kar paye.
tu b jitna jor laga sakta hai laga k dekh le.

he he ! u see some one told me beggers cant be choosers.....

seeing AJTR improvise it to, 'LOSERS CANT BE CHOOSERS !'

sleep well buddy......u need to take care of ur health to let the hatred continue !

Maoist are the voice of oppressed hindu dalits ruled by minority brahmins.Every minority and oppressed people must support Maoist for justice from terror perpetrated by hindu groups in india.

So what are they doing taking up the cause of the Muslims....they need to stick to their area of expertise...

They should also take up the matter of some of the other "oppressed" dalits like Ms. Mayawati who seems to be robbing even the rich of their rights

They need to understand....
As long as the Maoists choose to take up arms against the state, their demands will be met with disdain...

And if the Maoists truly want to uplift the dalit community, the educated Maoists should promote education instead of taking up arms which is the only sureshot way for upliftment in India.....
Maybe spend the money used for arms and ammunition on some local schools?
I think they are only doing disservice to the masses by polluting a genuine cause for development through their violent means...

The Robinhood effect only works against Monarchy....NOT Democracy!

Last edited:
its all collaborative guyz......today maoist are facing lack of support of every kind from logistical to emotional...after what they have done to innocent ppl.....

there was some newz floating around that now ISI and Chinese intelligence is supporting them after not so good achievements by ISI in kashmir.....

u can understand some link here why maoist out of nowhere is taking a cause which wasnt in there agenda for past 3-4 decades......

its common sense !

Please change your identity its so obvious :toast_sign:

Quite hypocritical from bharatis, considering that they attacked Pakistanis who were calling other liberal Pakistanis as Indians as being delusional and being into conspiracy theories.

^exactly my thoughts. i thought maoists are supposed to be atheist.

@Indian members, please stay away from the conspiracy theories of pakistani or chinese support to these guys. there has been no concrete support for any of it.

this is a problem of our own making and we need to solve it

Quite hypocritical from bharatis, considering that they attacked Pakistanis who were calling other liberal Pakistanis as Indians as being delusional and being into conspiracy theories.

LIBERAL ...... AJTR and Liberal ?

Do u have any frekin idea what political ideology called Liberal mean !

dont abuse ur common sense and knowledge dude by calling ajtr liberal.

Even i criticize my country a lot but what ajtr does is present fabricated facts....

He has a shite idea about what he speaks.....

He talks about india as if any pakistani is speaking and i dont mean criticizing and all......

its just he always talks about pakistani version about indian internal issues which is to some extent a propaganda and too far from reality.

what do u expect him to be ?

if u are an indian u will poise true scene of ur country, irrespective of good or bad.......

this guy is delusional.....

the reason iam claiming so much coz i ahve studied sociology from one of the best proffesors in india who are active participants of human rights team to countries like pakistan, europe, america,etc etc.....

and its neednt be said that human rights ppl have true sense of social scenario and facts......

what i know is ajtr is from hyderabad and i personally know soooooo many pakistanis living in hyderabad..... i presume him to be one of them.....

infact hyderabad and pakistan has stron bonds......

so many hyderabadis marry pakistanis........recent example is of our celebrity couple......

so dont ask me to buy ur argument of guyz like ajtr being LIBERAL.....u need to understand this ideology.....or u actually need to understand the defination and context......:rofl:

india is a country where so many pakistanis still live. go to delhi, mumbai,hyderabad.......lumps of pakistanis staying......

so if u think ajtr to be an EYEOPENING aspect of india.......u definately is suffering from CATARACT !:rofl::rofl:

LIBERAL ...... AJTR and Liberal ?

Do u have any frekin idea what political ideology called Liberal mean !

dont abuse ur common sense and knowledge dude by calling ajtr liberal.

Even i criticize my country a lot but what ajtr does is present fabricated facts....

He has a shite idea about what he speaks.....

He talks about india as if any pakistani is speaking and i dont mean criticizing and all......

its just he always talks about pakistani version about indian internal issues which is to some extent a propaganda and too far from reality.

what do u expect him to be ?

if u are an indian u will poise true scene of ur country, irrespective of good or bad.......

this guy is delusional.....

the reason iam claiming so much coz i ahve studied sociology from one of the best proffesors in india who are active participants of human rights team to countries like pakistan, europe, america,etc etc.....

and its neednt be said that human rights ppl have true sense of social scenario and facts......

what i know is ajtr is from hyderabad and i personally know soooooo many pakistanis living in hyderabad..... i presume him to be one of them.....

infact hyderabad and pakistan has stron bonds......

so many hyderabadis marry pakistanis........recent example is of our celebrity couple......

so dont ask me to buy ur argument of guyz like ajtr being LIBERAL.....u need to understand this ideology.....or u actually need to understand the defination and context......:rofl:

india is a country where so many pakistanis still live. go to delhi, mumbai,hyderabad.......lumps of pakistanis staying......

so if u think ajtr to be an EYEOPENING aspect of india.......u definately is suffering from CATARACT !:rofl::rofl:

Lets not derail the thread again. Moaists have demanded that Babri Mosque should be built on the site. When they are requesting in a peaceful manner, GOI should pay attention to it. They should not have to blow landmines, trains or kill people for the same request to get across to GOI.

Lets not derail the thread again. Moaists have demanded that Babri Mosque should be built on the site. When they are requesting in a peaceful manner, GOI should pay attention to it. They should not have to blow landmines, trains or kill people for the same request to get across to GOI.

TTP has demanded that Pakistan be made into a true Islamic republic....implementation of Sharia law, veiling of women, giving up western culture etc are just a few demands...

Now when they are asking peacefully, GOP should pay attention.....they shouldnt have to send suicide bombers, decapitate locals and kills scores of PA to get accross to GOP...

Will Pakistan succumb to these demands?

On Topic:
Maoists are violent thugs....If they want to bring about social change, start with education.....taking up arms is only going to take away any semblance of sympathy for them from the avg. Indian...

Back
Top Bottom