What's new

Marayam nawaz ordered General Asim Munier to humiliate and break Imran khan

Shahbaz Gil is one coward crook who is currently absconder. This coward fled the country instead of facing the law. His claims are as credible as his criminal past. I am wondering that PDF has fallen to such disgrace that a thread can be started based on the lies of an absconder criminal. Such a shame. Even the title of this thread indicates that a brainless dude has created it.

Following the constitution and the law of the land is mandatory on all citizens and especially the state employees, uniformed or otherwise, and to abide by the oath they take. As opposed to the disgraced duo of Bajwa and Faiz that has acted in clear violation of their constitutional obligations, the current military leadership is trying to go by the book. This idiot seems desperately wanting similar rogue behavior from the current military leadership and so, in utter desperation, is targeting the current military leadership with ridiculous slandering. Apart from a few online delusional idiots, no one in Pakistan takes this and other coward absconders and their non-sense.

Let me rephrase ....

Nawaz Gandu is one coward crook who is currently absconder. This coward fled the country instead of facing the law. His claims are as credible as his criminal past. I am wondering that chutya patwaris have fallen to such disgrace that these waste of sperms creating threads in support of that corrupt, criminal convicted bastard. Such a shame. Even the title of the threads indicates that brainless shits have created them.

Shahbaz Gil is one coward crook who is currently absconder. This coward fled the country instead of facing the law. His claims are as credible as his criminal past. I am wondering that PDF has fallen to such disgrace that a thread can be started based on the lies of an absconder criminal. Such a shame. Even the title of this thread indicates that a brainless dude has created it.

Following the constitution and the law of the land is mandatory on all citizens and especially the state employees, uniformed or otherwise, and to abide by the oath they take. As opposed to the disgraced duo of Bajwa and Faiz that has acted in clear violation of their constitutional obligations, the current military leadership is trying to go by the book. This idiot seems desperately wanting similar rogue behavior from the current military leadership and so, in utter desperation, is targeting the current military leadership with ridiculous slandering. Apart from a few online delusional idiots, no one in Pakistan takes this and other coward absconders and their non-sense.
Did any General faced any law???

Maryam must have a s*x video of Munir and is blackmailing him.

She has a crook absconding father who’s claim to fame is being the biggest criminal in Pakistani history
Her son is a bastard who was inseminated in her daddy’s car garage pre wedlock and who was present at his mother’s wedding as a baby bump
Her mother was an Amazon parcel delivery on her death bed delivered in a box and discarded into the ground as unwanted broken present

Immorality Is her & her families claim to fame

Yeah, you deserves to remain a slave to one mafia family generations after generations. This is your destiny. You are inferior lot who thinks only one most corrupt family in the country deserves to rule you and your next generations forever. You lick their feet and that corrupt shareef family lick the boots . Enjoy your slavery ;) Your close & evil mind is never going to understand. Totally sick.

He's trolling

What has Maryam got on Asim, if at all?

Well it was Mota Nawaja who made Asim Whisky as the Thief of Army staff via his brother
Showbaz. I wont be surprised if Asim is also sh@ggin Maryam, Safdar is not the only Army
person who has banged her.

Yeah absolutely it is the stake holder's job to know all the weaknesses of their next guinea pig

Carry on and you will soon be a guinea pig for the TTP and BLA mujahideen.

Can't wait for that.
You don't need to...it's already there on every social media platform.
One of the proof is that he is having chest pain and heart attack and low platelets count. All signs of withdrawal from cocaine which can cause vasoconstriction and chest pain.
You can ask Dr. Yasmeen Rashid how platelet levels can decrease along with cardiac issues.
Imran Khan now wants to run to England for cardiac disease and liver disease due to heavy use of cocaine and alcohol
Niazi sahab will RUST IN PEACE in jail for some good amount of time....He ain't going anywhere at all...
Can you post that shit. Some people would like to masturbate here especially some of our co supporters
That shit is everywhere on youtube......
Sheir aik wari feer
Love you maryum nawaz for your great videos 📷
💕
So you masturbate for her videos too ? No surprized at all....!! :rofl: :rofl:

You don't need to...it's already there on every social media platform.

You can ask Dr. Yasmeen Rashid how platelet levels can decrease along with cardiac issues.

Niazi sahab will RUST IN PEACE in jail for some good amount of time....He ain't going anywhere at all...

That shit is everywhere on youtube......

So you masturbate for her videos too ? No surprized at all....!! :rofl: :rofl:
Which world do I live in can't find anywhere..do you live in a parallel dimension?

Why would I ask a gynecologist about platelet my question from her would be about maryum Nawaz

Wait how can u rest in peace in jail. Especially if you are cocaine addict

Don't you isn't that the first thing we PMLN supporters do..i.e masturbate to nani. I mean obviously she doesn't has a personality or stance on an issue, she changes it everyday just like how she does a facelift every day

Last edited:
Which world do I live in can't find anywhere..do you live in a parallel dimension?
Googlopathy will help you find out Ayla Malik shitty talk with Aalam e Islam ka Sub Say Bara Leader...the legend of Niazi...His too much cream which came out can guide you to do whatever you wanna do with Nani in your wild imagination....!!
Why would I ask a gynecologist about platelet my question from her would be about maryum Nawaz
That gynecologist contested 2018 elections and secured over 100 thousand votes but still lost to his political opponent in NA-125....She was elected member of Punjab assmebmy and later became health Minister of Punjab....That's why she was constantly updating about platelet levels of NS on national television....And that's why you can better ask that gynecologist before puking here on PDF
Wait how can u rest in peace in jail. Especially if you are cocaine addict
You better ask Niazi....He is the legend after all...Isn't he ?
Don't you isn't that the first thing we PMLN supporters do..i.e masturbate to nani.
You should better worry about PTI supporters nowadays....Their legend is behind bars...and sadly they no longer enjoy that charm & charisma of Hareem Shah....the way she opened up door inside foregin ministry with just one leg......!!
I mean obviously she doesn't has a personality or stance on an issue, she changes it everyday just like how she does a facelift every day
Taking U-turn is the hallmark of great leadership.....Don't forget. :rofl: :yahoo:

This is nonsense. No one can dictate to these Fascist Army Generals aka War Criminals. Maryam is nothing more than a street hooker for these generals.

I think you guys are giving too much credit to Asim. He isn’t being blackmailed by Maryam.

This is an institutional policy, that is no PM can be allowed to become powerful and challenge establishment’s supra constitutional role. If that happens, it would mean diminished power and reduced financial rewards in the long run.

I think you guys are giving too much credit to Asim. He isn’t being blackmailed by Maryam.

This is an institutional policy, that is no PM can be allowed to become powerful and challenge establishment’s supra constitutional role. If that happens, it would mean diminished power and reduced financial rewards in the long run.
Here is what I completely disagree with you and agree with moeed peerzada analysis

Army is able to do so simply because it finds any public support to do so.

If army toppled Imran Khan because it knew Imran Khan was getting less popular

Army can't topple a VERY popular govt..it simply can't stop that govt

We had several examples of that.

Pakistan still is highly polarized with most important part central punjab (frankly the only part that matters) is divided 50/50(or may 40-60) against Imran Khan (even gullup trials show that)

So untill public support some leader things won't change

Same is true with respect to military support, 99% of people support military in central punjab

Googlopathy will help you find out Ayla Malik shitty talk with Aalam e Islam ka Sub Say Bara Leader...the legend of Niazi...His too much cream which came out can guide you to do whatever you wanna do with Nani in your wild imagination....!!

That gynecologist contested 2018 elections and secured over 100 thousand votes but still lost to his political opponent in NA-125....She was elected member of Punjab assmebmy and later became health Minister of Punjab....That's why she was constantly updating about platelet levels of NS on national television....And that's why you can better ask that gynecologist before puking here on PDF

You better ask Niazi....He is the legend after all...Isn't he ?

You should better worry about PTI supporters nowadays....Their legend is behind bars...and sadly they no longer enjoy that charm & charisma of Hareem Shah....the way she opened up door inside foregin ministry with just one leg......!!

Taking U-turn is the hallmark of great leadership.....Don't forget. :rofl: :yahoo:
Dude you need to take some fomepazole you are absolutely making no sense. I don't even get what you are trying to say.

May be a banana 🍌 bag as well. Surely it doesn't seem to be one time thing

I hope it's not Wernicke or worse korasokoff because if that's the case we are done

My answer was to a question where Asim is being blackmailed or doing out of his free will.

I answered this is an institutional policy.

At this point in time, it’s pretty clear the majority public are not thrilled about their course of actions. Yes, the public is quiet, but the military has got very little support.

It’s like a mafia doing their thing, and the people having to do their bidding.

When will this end? Internally, the answer lies in what the public will do about it. Externally, unless the financial situation becomes dire or there is pressure from a foreign government, things don’t look like they will change.

Back
Top Bottom