What's new

MIRV technology within Pakistani grasp now.

same rule applies for India.... It has already covered vast area of China

She does not need an ICBM.... thats crazy ;)

Agni 3 with 3500 km range does not cover all of China but agni 5 with 5500 km range will do ;)

same rule applies for India.... It has already covered vast area of China

She does not need an ICBM.... thats crazy ;)

India hasnt covered VAST area of china..Still whole of china isn't under reach..
Try to understand india's defense needs, they need to be atleast proportional to growing economy.
Its quite weird, how you came to fantastic conclusion that 2nd fastest growing economy doesnt need ICBM:lol::lol:

India hasnt covered VAST area of china..Still whole of china isn't under reach..
Try to understand india's defense needs, they need to be atleast proportional to growing economy.
Its quite weird, how you came to fantastic conclusion that 2nd fastest growing economy doesnt need ICBM:lol::lol:

And on which bases you are asuming that Pakistan didn't need any ICBM? Every country has it defence priorties.......for sure it's not you indians who have to decide what Pakistan defence needs or not!:no:

Great News... I was waiting for such news from many years. Now this will be within our reach - pretty soon Inshallah! Subhan Allah Alhamdolillah!

Peace_Reentry-kmr.jpg

India and israel are already within reach..I dont think pakistan needs ICBM.
It would portray even worse image.

Who does Israel want to target by developing a missile with a range of 11,500 km (the range of Jericho III)? And does the image of Israel get affected by such things? No. So quit playing the double standard BS.

I already mentioned this news before but bharati members were taking me lightly and mocking me. Oh well, as they say, First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

So u mean Japan also needs a nuclear warhead and an ICBM.
This Missile to Economy comparison is pretty lame

Or is it that you mean India needs an ICBM with Nuclear fissile materials to protect your economy and monetary assets!!

Originally Posted by Fact_ur_mine
India and israel are already within reach..I dont think pakistan needs ICBM.
It would portray even worse image.

Just the way you Justified India's needs, Let me justify Pakistan's requirements.

With lesser range we can easily attack India from India's western front but we need more range to so that our missiles can travel anti-clockwise and give a surprise attack to India from its Eastern front!!

fair enough. isn't it!!:azn:

I have been hearing about MIRV tech since 2002 when it was reported in Jang that Pakistan had acquired the technical know how for developing MIRV, then again in 2006,,, I heard that Pakistan will MIRV it's Shaheen-II Missiles again from Jang, Now in 2010 I heard Pakistan is in Advance stages of making MIV,,, May be after 2-4 years this technology will be tested along with Much awaited Tipu

I have been hearing about MIRV tech since 2002 when it was reported in Jang that Pakistan had acquired the technical know how for developing MIRV, then again in 2006,,, I heard that Pakistan will MIRV it's Shaheen-II Missiles again from Jang, Now in 2010 I heard Pakistan is in Advance stages of making MIV,,, May be after 2-4 years this technology will be tested along with Much awaited Tipu

We are very close. Maximum of a few years to go. In fact, some sources suggest we already have it but just choose to not make it public. Not sure about that, but in either case, we will have it very soon. Bye bye AAD, PAD, S-300, etc.

With lesser range we can easily attack India from India's western front but we need more range to so that our missiles can travel anti-clockwise and give a surprise attack to India from its Eastern front!!

fair enough. isn't it!!:azn:

jhapatna palatna palat kr jhapatna

lahoo garam rakhnay ka hay ek bahana :partay: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom