What's new

MIRV technology within Pakistani grasp now.

Pakistani engineers, with help from the Chinese, are also said to be in the advance stages of developing MIRV technology for its missiles. This would allow the military to fit several warheads on the same ballistic missile and then launch them at separate targets.

BBC News - Pakistan's growing nuclear programme
RESPECT !!!
I salute your insight.
Aaj khushi ke mokay pay bhai kuch aur bhi predict kardalo.

I doubt...Even China is yet to master MIRV. Only United States, United Kingdom, Russia, and France have mastered the MIRV.
Only Russia had mastered in this implementation..They have ability to put even more than 10 factor warheads..US France don't even come close.Let's not talk about China

Wikipedia is not a source to be proud of. If you say I can edit page once again and add Afghanistan's name in the list?

There is another thread running on the same subject with credible info

Why is the title saying that MIRV technology within Pakistani grasp now. Is this moderator from India or is the OP uninformed. Any one please help me on this issue.

Why is the title saying that MIRV technology within Pakistani grasp now. Is this moderator from India or is the OP uninformed. Any one please help me on this issue.
The title is from 2010. someone just brought it back to life since MIRv tech has now been achieved.
This is just the first formal test & there will be constant & ongoing improvements & such. This s juts a stepping stone, trust me. There is a lot that is not known to public & for good reasons.

The title is from 2010. someone just brought it back to life since MIRv tech has now been achieved.
This is just the first formal test & there will be constant & ongoing improvements & such. This s juts a stepping stone, trust me. There is a lot that is not known to public & for good reasons.
I know what has just happened but was a bit shocked to see that this was posted today. Thank you for informing that this is an old article.

The moderator should lock the thread as we have achieved the technology

So Ababeel MIRV was more than 7 years of hard work.
Look at the date of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom