What's new

Miss India Sayali Bhagat (Hindu) In love with Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik(Muslim

Dating and religion do go together. Its one of those old folk tales in thses modern days, that 'you can only marry in your religion'. If she is dating him then I see no problem.

hmm; all of a sudden the modern world calls religion folk tales; no wonder they're going down morally...

islam has set rules regarding marriage in other religions and muslims have to adhere to their religion; not be part of some "enlightened moderation" cult which is taking the muslims down the same moral decline which the west is going through...

since when did DATING be considered alright...so before someone says HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW OOOOOOOOO and all the drama about hindu muslim taliban boyz please tell me since when did dating become arite...cuz u guys are making such a big drama about dating a non muslim but no one is talking aout DATING itself being wrong.....

the reason i think is cuz u boyz are choosing what you like and ignoring what you like.....

Yes it is not allowed in islam but at at the end of the day religion is personal issue and shouldn't be forced as i said theres no compulsion in islam so if people want to go dating then thats their own decision and it doesn't concern none of us so you can't stop them from doing it only God can judge them.I hate to break it you but many pakistanis have boyfriends/girlfriends and even many people living even in pakistan itself not just abroad.

:tdown:
who are you his mom ? He is a pakistani representing the country and has every right to stay there what law in pakistan says you should be kicked out if you date a hindu ? His romantic life is not yours or any of our business and he can date who the hell he wants ! he sure as hell doesn't need permission from you to date her. If u were really bothered by religion you should know there is no compulsion in islam .
See this is exactly why pakistanis have such a bad for horrible for minorities coz of people like you doing us no favours:angry::hitwall:

Go and learn Islam before talking to me

i hope all the best for the couple may they have a great life together if they decide to live together

and 4 the haters

may the couple have little shoib maliks and Sayali Bhagats running around :chilli::smokin:

see boyz dating or not dating is a PERSONAL choice so let's leave it as such.....besides love is blind...so if it is blind it doesn't look at religion so boyz let it be let them enjoy themselves....and stop GOSSIPING ABOUT IT!!

lockheed-16 see i don't think anyone on this forum is claiming to be a GOOD MUSLIM.....so we cannot judge anyone....infact even if we are good muslims we have no right to judge anyone so let it be.....let people live their life....if YOU REALLY CARE for them then just do a duaa for them but don't accuse them or force your opinon on them......

and yes dating is not allowed in the islamic community :bounce:

OK. Not arguing your point, it is your religion and customs, but so how do all these fit in to the Islamic community?

Adds courtesy of ads by Google as displayed on the Defence.Pk site, (this site).

Ads by www.Muslima.com
1. The International Muslim Matrimonial Site!

2. Seeking Muslim Marriage?
Search Through 1000s Of Profiles! Sign Up Free Today & Find True Love

3. Seeking Muslim Love?
Find The Muslim Girl Of Your Dreams Search Through 1000s Of Profiles!

Ads by www.SingleMuslim.com
4. Single Muslims
Free photo search & messages. Browse photo's of Muslim singles.

5. Single Muslim Women
Find Muslim partners online now. Browse Photo's of Muslim Singles.

Is this not, in one form or the other, dating?
Just curious.

Shoaib pulled from World Twenty20 squad

Cricinfo staff

May 21, 2009

The PCB has withdrawn Shoaib Akhtar from the 15-man squad for next month's World Twenty20, saying - in an unusually revealing statement - that he had been diagnosed with genital viral warts. Rao Iftikhar Anjum's name has been sent to the ICC's technical committee by the PCB as a replacement.

Shoaib's participation had been in doubt after Intikhab Alam, Pakistan's coach, said yesterday he hadn't recovered sufficiently from a skin infection to play the three practice games the Pakistan squad is playing in Lahore.

"Shoaib Akhtar has been withdrawn from the World Twenty20 squad and Rao's name has been sent to the ICC as a replacement," a board spokesman said on Thursday.

The PCB's unusually graphic press release said that a three-member medical panel appointed by the PCB had found that Shoaib was suffering from "genital viral warts and electrofulgration [a surgical procedure] was done on May 12, 2009."

The panel added that "his wound though healing needs further care and treatment for another minimum ten days for the purpose of healing and to achieve skin cover. The Medical Board further recommended his re-assessment after 10 days.

"In accordance with the above program his re-assessment will be carried out on 1st week of June, 2009.In view of the above, PCB has requested ICC Technical Committee for the replacement."

The condition had initially ruled Shoaib out of the training camp the team attended in Bhurban, a mountainous hill resort near Islamabad. At the time, Shoaib expressed confidence that he would recover in time.

Shoaib has not trained since coming back from the series against Australia in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Questions were asked of his fitness levels during the five-ODI and one Twenty20 series; he failed to fulfill his quota of ten overs in any of the four ODIs he played and bowled only two overs in the Twenty20.

The latest episode is yet another blow to an injury and scandal ravaged career that has seen Shoaib play only 46 Tests out of the 96 Pakistan have played and 144 out of the 305 ODIs Pakistan have played since his debut in 1997-98. Shoaib missed the last World Twenty20 in South Africa when he was sent home after hitting teammate Mohammad Asif in a dressing room altercation.

http://content.cricinfo.com/wt202009...ry/405415.html

I hope this chic is safe and if this news is actually true,all u gals out there beaware of Shoaib Akhtar... he got genital viral warts which a STD.

Last edited:
Shoaib pulled from World Twenty20 squad

Cricinfo staff

May 21, 2009

The PCB has withdrawn Shoaib Akhtar from the 15-man squad for next month's World Twenty20, saying - in an unusually revealing statement - that he had been diagnosed with genital viral warts. Rao Iftikhar Anjum's name has been sent to the ICC's technical committee by the PCB as a replacement.

Shoaib's participation had been in doubt after Intikhab Alam, Pakistan's coach, said yesterday he hadn't recovered sufficiently from a skin infection to play the three practice games the Pakistan squad is playing in Lahore.

"Shoaib Akhtar has been withdrawn from the World Twenty20 squad and Rao's name has been sent to the ICC as a replacement," a board spokesman said on Thursday.

The PCB's unusually graphic press release said that a three-member medical panel appointed by the PCB had found that Shoaib was suffering from "genital viral warts and electrofulgration [a surgical procedure] was done on May 12, 2009."

The panel added that "his wound though healing needs further care and treatment for another minimum ten days for the purpose of healing and to achieve skin cover. The Medical Board further recommended his re-assessment after 10 days.

"In accordance with the above program his re-assessment will be carried out on 1st week of June, 2009.In view of the above, PCB has requested ICC Technical Committee for the replacement."

The condition had initially ruled Shoaib out of the training camp the team attended in Bhurban, a mountainous hill resort near Islamabad. At the time, Shoaib expressed confidence that he would recover in time.

Shoaib has not trained since coming back from the series against Australia in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Questions were asked of his fitness levels during the five-ODI and one Twenty20 series; he failed to fulfill his quota of ten overs in any of the four ODIs he played and bowled only two overs in the Twenty20.

The latest episode is yet another blow to an injury and scandal ravaged career that has seen Shoaib play only 46 Tests out of the 96 Pakistan have played and 144 out of the 305 ODIs Pakistan have played since his debut in 1997-98. Shoaib missed the last World Twenty20 in South Africa when he was sent home after hitting teammate Mohammad Asif in a dressing room altercation.

http://content.cricinfo.com/wt202009...ry/405415.html

I hope this chic is safe and if this news is actually true,all u gals out there beaware of Shoaib Akhtar... he got genital viral warts which a STD.

It is so unfortunate that the Rawalpindi Express derailed :frown:

OK. Not arguing your point, it is your religion and customs, but so how do all these fit in to the Islamic community?

Adds courtesy of ads by Google as displayed on the Defence.Pk site, (this site).

Ads by www.Muslima.com
1. The International Muslim Matrimonial Site!

2. Seeking Muslim Marriage?
Search Through 1000s Of Profiles! Sign Up Free Today & Find True Love

3. Seeking Muslim Love?
Find The Muslim Girl Of Your Dreams Search Through 1000s Of Profiles!

Ads by www.SingleMuslim.com
4. Single Muslims
Free photo search & messages. Browse photo's of Muslim singles.

5. Single Muslim Women
Find Muslim partners online now. Browse Photo's of Muslim Singles.

Is this not, in one form or the other, dating?
Just curious.

This is between Muslims, but we are talking about a Hindu, who believes in uncountable Gods like Cows, Elephants, frogs....etc.

This is between Muslims, but we are talking about a Hindu, who believes in uncountable Gods like Cows, Elephants, frogs....etc.

Thanks that is sort of what I thought.
But Imran2006g’s comment "and yes dating is not allowed in the islamic community" seemed somewhat final in intent.

Hate to think you guys could not date within your own. You would miss out in all the fun, happiness and heartache.

No, unfortunately she isn't :taz: If he is really dating her then kick him out. If she was Christian I'd have no problem but he is dating a Hindu, completely another religion from ours

I see he's getting jealous :devil: So hes talking all BS hoping Miss India will give him attention.

Back
Top Bottom