What's new

Mission Accomplished !!

it is so easy to mess with islam!! what a shame

Pro-Israel ads suggesting Muslims are ‘savage’ set to arrive in NY subways next week. More crap, fasten your seat-belts my dear friends and family living in USA.

430550_369107019832207_1090297249_n.jpg

The mission isn't accomplished, just started...

Changing world opinion is in your hand, behave civilized and they will change their opinion.

I have same desire for India, we are highly uncivilized too.

No, Mullah. It doesn't suggest that. It suggests to support Israel over Jihadis.
I, for one, don't consider Jihadis, Muslims.

Going by ur logic, u dont consider Palestinian Muslim???, who want their land back which is forcibly occupied by israel??? it should have been a lot better if u or the org who made this stupid ad ... had used Terrorists instead of Jihadis....... :)

Not if they justify bombing Israelites in Palestine's name.
Now let's not get into who did what. That Mullah above was propagandising, and I merely corrected him. You're free to disagree with me.

That is only hyperbole and incorrect. Nothing of the sort has, or will, happen.

You have got to be kidding me.. You are actually one of the better examples I could have given. Well we all thought patriot act couldnt happen.. Lets just see what else is in store after the elections.

Can someone update me on what happened today in Pakistan? Any videos or news article, or is FOX just exaggerating in his opening post?

Guy makes a trailer - you guys make the movie. Not to mention thanks for proving the idiot right obviously his film wasn't bullshitting

440616-Peshawarprotest-1348255490-329-640x480.jpg

PESHAWAR:

The provincial capital resembled a battlefield on Friday as the city experienced its worst riots in recent years, claiming at least six lives and injuring 65 others.
There was anarchy in the city as tens of thousands of people took to the streets on Ishq-e-Rasool (pbuh) day, a national holiday declared to commemorate and express love for Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and in protest of a film against Islam by a US filmmaker.
Protesters torched, pelted stones, ransacked shops and chanted slogans against the United States. Demonstrations were held across the city, from Hashtangri Chowk to Firdous Chowk on the Grand Trunk Road.
The influx of protesters from nearby areas, including Nowshera and villages on the outskirts, reinforced demonstrators who clashed with the police throughout the day.
Skirmishes started in the morning, when smaller bands of demonstrators marched towards Peshawar Cantonment from the outskirts of the city. Protests intensified following Friday prayers.
Mobs set ablaze four cinema halls – Firdous, Shama, Capital and Naz, while rioters clashed with the police and broke into several shops in Saddar, Hashtnagri and other commercial localities of Peshawar city.
The Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Chamber of Commerce and Industry was attacked by a large crowd, who not only ignited the building, but also set fire to six vehicles in the parking area.
The protesters were armed and fired at police officials when officers tried to disperse them. A driver of ARY news was killed during one such incident. However, the angry crowd could not pass through the barricaded Assembly square, which was closed down by containers.
The atmosphere in the city remained like a war-zone throughout the day where gunshots and bullets were heard and teargas was thrown. The police only seemed to protect the red zone area, where the US consulate is located.
Jamaat-e-Islami protest
A Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) protest was attended by thousands of people, including worshippers from the Mohabbat Khan Mosque, who joined in following Friday prayers. The rally’s route was changed from Ashraf road to Ramupra Bazaar due to clashes on Firdous Chowk.
JI leaders made speeches at Hashtangri Chowk and were joined by protesters from the Jamiat Ulema Pakistan.
JUI-F
The Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) had planned to rally near the K-P Assembly and were scheduled to head towards the US consulate via Khyber Road at 3:00pm, but police had placed containers to stop protesters from entering the red zone.
In Mardan, a furious mob set fire to the Sarhadi Lutheran Church, breaking all furniture inside and destroying a nursery school on the premises of the church, along with residential quarters in the area.
In Hangu Bazar violent protesters broke into the National Bank of Pakistan, Al Falah Bank and the District Headquarters Hospital. They broke furniture inside the hospital and destroyed the main gate of the banks. One person was injured in the clashes.
The lawlessness led to the provincial government ordering that a judicial inquiry be conducted.
Later in the day, JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman condemned the violence and claimed that “outsiders” had tried to “defame the peaceful protesters through a planned scheme.”

440616-Peshawarprotest-1348255346-585-640x480.jpg

440616-Peshawarprotest-1348254864-466-640x480.jpg

Surprised to see these incidents happen in Karachi. From what I gather from reading PDF threads, Karachi is supposed to be the "developed" and educated part of Pakistan with businessmen and economic stronghold and so on. I can understand Peshawar, Pak Punjab, or maybe even the tribal NorthWestern areas of Pakistan, but Karachi is a surprise since I thought it was Pakistan's leading city in all respects.

Surprised to see these incidents happen in Karachi. From what I gather from reading PDF threads, Karachi is supposed to be the "developed" and educated part of Pakistan with businessmen and economic stronghold and so on. I can understand Peshawar, Pak Punjab, or maybe even the tribal NorthWestern areas of Pakistan, but Karachi is a surprise since I thought it was Pakistan's leading city in all respects.

South Pakistan has more factories, doesnt mean it most developed. Northern areas are more developed than Southern areas and Punjab is free of terrorism

The violence that occurred in Pakistan is so shameful not much can be said about it. 90% of these people haven't even seen the trailer/ movie and are only rioting for the sake of rioting. :bad:

Actually all this anger has been pent up over years. The people are tired of drone strikes. They are tired of having black water run around the country killing people. And they are tired of our security personnel protecting the US embassy which black water and other agencies operate out of. The embassy in Pakistan is practically a mini city.

This film just set them off.

Not much can be said of these mindless zombies. Religion has always created many problems. And of course, the less said of the pathetic Pakistani government the better. Declaring a national holiday for protesting against a school boy film, conveniently oblivious to the consequences? Geniuses.

The whole world is laughing at Muslim majority countries, and Muslims in general. And rightly so.

Ḥashshāshīn;3430591 said:
Most of the kaum is jaahil :disagree:

Chall nikil yaha se false flag:lol:

Not much can be said of these mindless zombies. Religion has always created many problems. And of course, the less said of the pathetic Pakistani government the better. Declaring a national holiday for protesting against a school boy film, conveniently oblivious to the consequences? Geniuses.

The whole world is laughing at Muslim majority countries, and Muslims in general. And rightly so.

Dude, its not cool to be a coconut. Don't be ashamed of your skin color.

And which "whole" world are you talking about? The 1.3 billion Muslims? The 1.4 billion Christians? 800 million Hindus? Or the 4.6 billion which are currently in poverty today. Are they laughing?

Dude, its not cool to be a coconut. Don't be ashamed of your skin color.

And which "whole" world are you talking about? The 1.3 billion Muslims? The 1.4 billion Christians? 800 million Hindus? Or the 4.6 billion which are currently in poverty today. Are they laughing?

Back
Top Bottom