What's new

Modi and the 2002 massacre

You mean on a red carpet?

China rolls out red carpet for Narendra Modi - Times Of India

As much as it may annoy you, none of us care about any slights he may have caused on the subcontinent to whomever. It's all business, and he is good for business.

It doesn't annoy me in the least because I know that the Chinese government are pragmatists above all else. They are not swayed by past history, any more than they are swayed by dharmic alliances!

The point that seems to have eluded you is that all major governments study potential leaders of significant countries so they can have some idea of what kind of policy direction to expect, should those people come into office.

Sometimes, it pays to bring the specimen into the lab. Red carpet and all...

The point is you may try to understand as much as you want, but your final opinion on him does not count for anything in the electoral/decision making process this side of the border.

No one is suggesting that foreign countries would have an impact on the election. It's all about examining the specimen, as I wrote above.

....so what your are saying is if hindus build the Ram temple in Ayodhya, Muslims will kill all the hindus and have a blood bath ......

....and this is somehow the fault of the Hindus :lol: ......and that they are the bigots :angel:
man are you that stupid, There will be rioting, at the end of the day its human lifes at stake not Hindus are Muslims, what bigot are you?

Since you seem to be a atheist, there is no point anyway talking to you about the significance the mandir holds for Hindus. So excuse me. I dont want this to become another lame theist vs atheist thread.

ps.: eppo lerndhu naasthikan aana pa nee ?

epavumea appadithan, Kadavul illanu sonallum, kadavul irrukunu sonallum, nan oru HINDU, ithathan unmaiya than Hinduism teach panuthu.
Kalla kumbada solliyo, illa addu, kolinu bali kuduka sollio Hinduism teach panarathu illa.

epavumea appadithan, Kadavul illanu sonallum, kadavul irrukunu sonallum, nan oru HINDU, ithathan unmaiya than Hinduism teach panuthu.
Kalla kumbada solliyo, illa addu, kolinu bali kuduka sollio Hinduism teach panarathu illa.

A cultural Hindu as opposed to a religious Hindu. It's fine.

illa addu, kolinu bali kuduka sollio

Kedavettu illama oru hinduism ah..? :no: :butcher:

Do you think the way you live, your value system, the freedom of not believing in anything supreme and yet live a life on your own is possible in India if Hindus cease to be a Majority?

It is only possible under a Dharmic India, not a Abrahamic India.

Do you think the way you live, your value system, the freedom of not believing in anything supreme and yet live a life on your own is possible in India if Hindus cease to be a Majority?

It is only possible under a Dharmic India, not a Abrahamic India.
That is the issue man, you guys want to rule with the abrahamic religions fearing every day.
where as I say what I belive and do is Hinduism. people like me are the reason, the followers of abhramic religion will not like to take up arms.

man are you that stupid, There will be rioting, at the end of the day its human lifes at stake not Hindus are Muslims, what bigot are you?

:lol:...........if you are anything to go by, Tamil Nadu has no dearth of cowards.

This may be difficult for you to understand, but there are certain things in this world worth fighting for and worth dying for. :disagree: ..... of course for a coward no principle or no value system is worth anything expect his own life. And if he has to sell his soul so that he may live ...well that is exactly what he will do. I would rather be a bigot than a coward to takes shelter in 'lives are at stake' rather than fight for something that is right.

:lol:...........if you are anything to go by, Tamil Nadu has no dearth of cowards.

This may be difficult for you to understand, but there are certain things in this world worth dying for. :disagree: ..... of course for a coward no principle or no value system is worth anything expect his own life. And if he has to sell his soul so that he may live ...well that is exactly what he will do. I would rather be a bigot than a coward to takes shelter in 'lives are at stake' rather than fight for something that is right.

Expect the same from others................People are fool who thinks a Coin has only one side...............

..... people like me are the reason, the followers of abhramic religion will not like to take up arms.....

in many cases, the opposite might be true.

Peace, tolerance, brotherhood..these words mostly turn out to be fancy words..ultimately its power. Power respects power.

Expect the same from others................People are fool who thinks a Coin has only one side...............

If 'everybody' remembers that, then peace will ensue :)

We are still discussing a decade old riots, where Hindus and Muslims both got killed and 75 convictions were made. Case is closed and Gujarat people have moved on. Its time you guys should move on too.

This may be difficult for you to understand, but there are certain things in this world worth fighting for and worth dying for. :disagree: ..... of course for a coward no principle or no value system is worth anything expect his own life. And if he has to sell his soul so that he may live ...well that is exactly what he will do. I would rather be a bigot than a coward to takes shelter in 'lives are at stake' rather than fight for something that is right.
There is no point in talking to fools who think that a character of cowarness is related to geography.
visit the place and see we have done more crazy things than you have imagined any thing in your locals history. we Tamils were the first to have a rebel organization called the LTTE which had a regular army, navy and an airforce,
this kind of talks what you do only tells the world how much inferiority complex you posses when you compare yourself with your Tamil counterparts

There is no point in talking to fools who think that a character of cowarness is related to geography.
visit the place and see we have done more crazy things than you have imagined any thing in your locals history. we Tamils were the first to have a rebel organization called the LTTE which had a regular army, navy and an airforce,
this kind of talks what you do only tells the world how much inferiority complex you posses when you compare yourself with your Tamil counterparts

..what a dumb@$$ ......LTTE was Sri Lankan :lol: ....and you are actually taking pride in a Terrorist organization and using that to show your 'courage' :cheesy: ............What happened to "lives are at stake" argument ? :lol:

Please expect any more replies...I don't want to waste my time for an idiot like you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom