What's new

Modi In Iran : Indo Iran strategic ties hits new high! Why is important for both?

Liked this article's point of view ?

• Yes ,Well put. Check my replies .

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No, factually incorrect . Check my replies

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Yes you can. There is a differance. US relations with Iran are governed by the Israeli factor. The intense hatred by Israel of Iran is what drives US policy toward Iran. Thus Indian/Isaeli relations are centred on crux of what drives Iran policy in US.

On the other hand US policy with Pakistan is entirely out of Israel factor. In fact Pak earns considerable ire for not even recognizing that state.

In other words Israel is where the fire of anti Iranism burns most. India is knee deep in that country. Here have look at the survey below. PM Netanayu would love to wipe Iran off the map of the world and he does not hide this fact. Israeli public agree with him and here is Modi smooching with No 1 Iran baiter. 92% of Israel has negative perception of Iran. This says it all. This is a country that actively wants to bomb Iran. Netanayu is the lead guy on this.

Iran-02.png

You are dead wrong here.

US deals with Pakistan and India and considers both an ally.
Pakistan deals with both US and China and now Russia. Three poles.
China deals with disparate interests world over like Iran and Saudi.
It's not a stretch to imagine that a diverse country like India can similarly engage with Israel and Iran independently without getting into their bilateral squabbles. Diplomacy is not about looking one through another's prism if that was the case then the entire world would be divided in two camps.

No one said Diplomacy was easy, it is not for nothing that diplomats get so many perks - they earn it with poise and balancing act which would put professional gymnasts to shame.

Don't worry we will make sure that our oil and gas exploration team get proper safety in the form of warships from some international bully....
We are not there to bully or disturb your oil and whatever exploration teams.
Get this inside your head its called economics zone not some bully zone....

Yes it's not bully zone hence you can't bulky our commercial ships.They are free to navigate.

515px-Zonmar-en.svg.png

What a bunch of losers who cannot differentiate between EEZ and territorial sea. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madarassa education at its finest. ;)

Your vedic education did not teach you that we can stop all Indian shipping if we wished.

Don't worry about that sir,
I am not worried. The only reason I even bother with these threads is to educate the immature emotive Pakistani kids here who go crazy when they hear "Chah Bahar" being mentioned.

I know that Israel and USA will make sure India does not cozy too much with Iran. It is simple India will ditch Iran over Israel and USA. Therefore always Indian/Iran relationship will have Isreal/USA looking over the shoulder. That will have arresting effect on how far India goes with Iran. Even a fool knows US/India are moving even closer to strategic relationship and that will have direct bearing on Iran/India ties.

As regards trade and investments China will outgun India easily. As can already be seen Chinese trade with Iran dwarfs India. This gap wil increase even more. Further the Chinese relationship will increasingly be beyond US or Israeli influence.

So I am not worried. I am just "educating" our kids to keep grip on things and not get carried away by all this Indian hype.

Last edited:
Yes you can. There is a differance. US relations with Iran are governed by the Israeli factor. The intense hatred by Israel of Iran is what drives US policy toward Iran. Thus Iran/Israeli relations are centred on crux of what drives Iran policy in US.

On the other hand US policy with Pakistan is entirely out of Israel factor. In fact Pak earns considerable ire for not even recognizing that state.

In other words Israel is where the fire of anti Iranism burns most. India is knee deep in that country. Here have look at the survey below. PM Netanayu would love to wipe Iran off the map of the world and he does not hide this fact. Israeli public agree with him and here is Modi smooching with No 1 Iran baiter. 92% of Israel has negative perception of Iran. This says it all. This is a country that actively wants to bomb Iran. Netanayu is the lead guy on this.

Iran-02.png

And how is their Saudi Arabian relation governed ?? Probably by you folks doing Sauds dirty work and propping up Talibanies in Iran's backyard.

There is more to it that a Pakistani can make out of it. Iran is free country , let them decide what works better for them.

@Spectre I know it is not. Why did you not mention "disparate and diverse interest of India" and not wanting to be "involved in other peoples squabbles" to Madam Clinton when she arrived to "persuade" India?

Link > http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...k-iran-sanctions-hillary-clinton_1759037.html

No doubt similar persuation will being going on behind the scenes now.

Link > http://www.firstpost.com/world/pm-m...up-2792354.html?utm_source=FP_CAT_LATEST_NEWS

Ps. To the Pakistani members here. Do not fall for this red flag by Indians. They have been waving this flag for decades and no doubt will wave it more in future. Fact is on every score China will overshadow India in Iran. It already has. The only differance is they don't jump on the highest roof and shouting to the world.

Last edited:
@Lal Bahadur
You just signup now....
Your comments are deleted from this thread....
I think this is the reason....:D

upload_2016-5-22_14-40-27.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-22_14-39-7.png
    upload_2016-5-22_14-39-7.png
    350.8 KB · Views: 17
Your vedic education did not teach you that we can stop all Indian shipping if we wished.

Where ?? In International waters ?? Just try and see what happens.

See that even EEZ is free for international navigation.

687px-Zonmar-en.svg.png

@Spectre I know it is not. Why did you not mention "disparate and diverse interest of India" and not wanting to be "involved in other peoples squabbles" to Madam Clinton when she arrived to "persuade" India?

Link > http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...k-iran-sanctions-hillary-clinton_1759037.html

India did a business deal. India's foremost priority like any other nation is to prioritize it's own interest. I won't apologize for it to anyone.

Tomorrow if Iran cosies upto China at the expense of India would I blame Iran? No! Iran maintains brotherly relations with Pakistan - Do you crib about it? No!

Nothing is fixed on stone. Russia is not hungover with Pakistan's action during Soviet Afghan times. Diplomacy is a fluid game and proof is in the pudding. Iran gains something from India and that is why there is so much traction in Indo-Iranian relations. It's not out of some misguided sense of Ummah or brotherly or cultural love.

Those waters belong to Pakistan and is patroled by our navy. It is our choice at present to allow Indian navigation through our waters. As you build hostile infrastructure around us, you all can say bye-bye to the priviledge we allow you.
1. SAGE proposed pipelines bypass Pakistani Exclusive Economic Zone.
2. It does not stop India from using maritime routes. How do you think the trade between India and Iran is happening presently ? We do import oil from Iran, have been doing so for decades, even with the US bans over Iran.

Try to learn a thing or two about the subject before commenting.

Nothing is fixed on stone.
I know that. My point is Iran/India relationship is going to become increasingly circumscribed by Isreal/USA as both these countries loom large in India's future. Now if there is one constant that is not going to change anytime soon is Israel/US animus against Iran. That means India will have both Israeli/America whispering in it's ears on any Iranian angle. This s fact and you know it. I am not denying there will be trade but Isreal/US factor will always act as a damper.

On the other hand China's policy toward Iran is free from any incumbrances and it can offer and does far more than India ever will. Thus China's shadow will completely mask India's inside Iran. I say this to allay the fear of many Pakistani's about Iran and it's connerctions with India. This is more of problem with some members who have smoked the Saudi religious weed. That is my audience here.

Pakistan does not need to do jack all. The pieces of international politics will align nicely over the next decade.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom