What's new

MOHAN BHAGWAT IS RIGHT: India is a 'Hindu' Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know their tactics first they claim only theirs way is sure way to god and rest are demons.
When you question them and they have no answers they say everyone is bad, but we are better.
When you further question them as to how everyone is bad they start cursing you and your gods as demons and they leave you.

What is wrong then in representing Bharat as Hindu rasthra?
I am not arguing for that... she abuses Christianity, Bengalis.... she hates Christianity. ..

A Hindu ALWAYS represents India. :coffee: .....that is a no brainer.
Indian represents to India. ..

I know their tactics first they claim only theirs way is sure way to god and rest are demons.
When you question them and they have no answers they say everyone is bad, but we are better.
When you further question them as to how everyone is bad they start cursing you and your gods as demons and they leave you.

What is wrong then in representing Bharat as Hindu rasthra?

Yeah I know. I posted a thread with a video of Christians converting Hindus and calling Hindu gods demons. Since then this danger007 guy has been following me around making nasty comments.

she hates Christianity.

Who said I hate Christianity? I just hate the missionaries.

And i am a sardar.......................need i say more:devil:

On topic stop this bitching:lol:

Yeah I know. I posted a thread with a video of Christians converting Hindus and calling Hindu gods demons. Since then this danger007 guy has been following me around making nasty comments.

Reminds me of abjktu :lol: ........ all these nut cases have a similar modus operandi :P

Bollywood does it for free, so I do not have to worry. I will worry about India. See if some church organization is going there. You can join them to spread Christian culture.
So for you Indian Culture= Bollywood movies

So for you Indian Culture= Bollywood movies

Much of Bollywood was based on Hindu culture. Yeah it has gotten corrupted now and seems like a B-grade Hollywood, but then visit Middle East, they were big fans of old Hindi movies precisely because of the culture it showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom