What's new

Muhammad Bin Qasim

You are so smart that you put your entire Post in my quote. :D

Sure. I would love to read the Gautima. Whatever that is. You post one from our texts (Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain).
I quote from Qur'an and...may be Bukhari. :) Sounds fair? :P
Yep, and I now have edited properly to reflect the order.

Sacred Law o Arya: Gautama can be found here http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/...shtha-and-baudhayana-set-of-2-volumes-NAN058/
But you already knew the above.
I will be posting to your denial, your camouflage; You post what? and to what purpose? Go ahead post a ton. Web is already reeking with anti-islam materials/opinions, your few pages won't make a difference.

Last edited:
Yep, and I now have edited properly to reflect the order.

Sacred Law o Arya: Gautama can be found here http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/...shtha-and-baudhayana-set-of-2-volumes-NAN058/
But you already knew the above.
I will be posting to your denial, your camouflage; You post what? and to what purpose? Go ahead post a ton. Web is already reeking with anti-islam materials/opinions, your few pages won't make a difference.
Wow!

I never knew this. Will go through it. What does it deal with?

Also a nice website. Good to see we have patrons on the other side as well. :D

And do taubah , you will be muslim again easily .
:D

Your ideology got Life so wrong. Adopt Dharma. I will initiate you into it. Lead a Life of meaning, discover yourself. :)

Wow!

I never knew this. Will go through it. What does it deal with?

Also a nice website. Good to see we have patrons on the other side as well. :D

:D

Your ideology got Life so wrong. Adopt Dharma. I will initiate you into it. Lead a Life of meaning, discover yourself. :)

Islam is best .
I got my God through islam , believe me he is so merciful and loving .
I dont need to leave him . You need to accept your true God , Allah .
No meaning in worshiping idols that cant even benefit themselves , only Allah has rule over the world and only he can benefit you .

Islam is best .
I got my God through islam , believe me he is so merciful and loving .
I dont need to leave him . You need to accept your true God , Allah .
No meaning in worshiping idols that cant even benefit themselves , only Allah has rule over the world and only he can benefit you .
How can you say that without even tasting other faiths? :D
I have grown up in a cosmopolitan multicultural country. Friends from all religions and without.

Try some first. Then decide. :) No need to reject the Divine at all. Just your methods may change.

How can you say that without even tasting other faiths? :D
I have grown up in a cosmopolitan multicultural country. Friends from all religions and without.

Try some first. Then decide. :) No need to reject the Divine at all. Just your methods may change.

Its cause i have tasted my own faith and witnessed his mercy and love for me and others very closely . That is why i cant even tnink of changing faith only for sake of tasting others , faith is not a joke that needs to be changed like dress .

I have no dislikeness for others religions positive things , islam teaches same but faith is not a joke to be tried .

Its cause i have tasted my own faith and witnessed his mercy and love for me and others very closely . That is why i cant even tnink of changing faith only for sake of tasting others , faith is not a joke that needs to be changed like dress .

I have no dislikeness for others religions positive things , islam teaches same but faith is not a joke to be tried .
Naaah. It is alright. Just say Tauba na? :azn:
That is if you don't like some other philosophy. If you like something else more, then its another story.

How did you experience it? What was the Divine experience? What is your present ideology's contribution to that experience? :)

That is if you don't like some other philosophy. If you like something else more, then its another story.

? :)

If i had done it out of ignorance then i would think myself worthy of tauba but now when im not an ignorant and i know all ' haqaaiq ' and accept it from heart so why need to sin just cause a random non muslim guy on a random forum said so ?

How did you experience it? What was the Divine experience? What is your present ideology's contribution to that experience? :)

Experiencing God's mercy in the toughest situations is where I recognised him . I cannot explain it all here but Allah helped me in a situation that nobody was able to help. For that im very grateful to him cause he brought me closer and i witnessed his mercy so closely . Allah doesnt let you alone when you call unto him , you only have to call him with a true heart and he's there to reveal himself to you .

Its positive.
In present , im more obedient to him and my parents. I quit disrespecting parents and other people. It made me kind and soft .

If i had done it out of ignorance then i would think myself worthy of tauba but now when im not an ignorant and i know all ' haqaaiq ' and accept it from heart so why need to sin just cause a random non muslim guy on a random forum said so ?

Experiencing God's mercy in the toughest situations is where I recognised him . I cannot explain it all here but Allah helped me in a situation that nobody was able to help. For that im very grateful to him cause he brought me closer and i witnessed his mercy so closely . Allah doesnt let you alone when you call unto him , you only have to call him with a true heart and he's there to reveal himself to you .

Its positive.
In present , im more obedient to him and my parents. I quit disrespecting parents and other people. It made me kind and soft .
Oh. You meditated or something? Seems like something similar. :tup:

Do you support Bengali or Urdu?

Do you support Suhrawardy/Mujibur Rahman/Ziaur Rahman OR Yahya Khan/Bhutto?
WTF? Bengali and Urdu are both have the same root and mutually intelligible language. Being a bengali I am for Bangla. Why I care for Urdu?
Regarding the politician you are asking me to choose between autocrat vs democrats.. ?

Back
Top Bottom