What's new

Mullah Fazlullah urf Mullah Radio killed

Remember media killed Fazlullah 2-3 years back too as well as in 2008.
Similarly Emir Hakimullah Mehsud was also killed many times by media he is still alive and stong.

All the reports were proved as fake.

NOTE: Fazlullah's chief spokesperson & personal aide marwan has denied the reports of Fazlullah's dead saying that Fazlullah was neither killed nor hurt in the clash.

You spoiled the party man :lol:

Just let them rejoice , they deserve this after so many after so many gloomy days on trot. :)

anything is possible.

you wish for his survival we wish for confirmation of his death.

I would be the last person who'll wish for his life or for that matter any terrorist's life be him from Afghan Taliban,TTP or LeT,HM. I want him dead as much you want him but I am simply making my point that such news have been proved false in past so wait for some days till they confirm his death.

Its not disappoint me but it would be big failure for Pakistan for long run.
Its make Pakistan image as a country where militias fought without Government interference like Banana Republic.

don't be emotional.

Its not failure of Pakistan and image at all.

I would be the last person who'll wish for his life or for that matter any terrorist's life be him from Afghan Taliban,TTP or LeT,HM. I want him dead as much you want him but I am simply making my point that such news have been proved false in past so wait for some days till they confirm his death.

thank you keep aside Kashmir out of it

don't be emotional.

Its not failure of Pakistan and image at all.

International image not build by your personal opinion just like my opinion not change India's image as one of the safe country for women.

Awesome news, rot in hell you maron.. Double Eid ho gai apni to ye news sunn kar.. :D

Back
Top Bottom