What's new

Mumbai police assault Kerala youth on suspicion of being a Pakistani Muslim

Not to motorcycle wielding** scumbags from Mahim and Bandra (East)

**to these losers, shitty two-wheelers transform into weapons on Fridays

If there parent cant teach them manners some one should.....

If needed stop Friday community prayers.. The Muslims pray at there home rather than in a group. I have seen after friday prayers, these hooligans come on road and do terror activities...

India is nuclear arm country and redical become PM... RSS is out of control ... Dangerous to world's peace ... specially when everyone buy and sell BEEF... so enough reason to Bomb everyone.

Hmm...maybe it's because you're a sickular Keralite from a commie cesspit.
Keralites are pretty much a joke to Indians from what I've seen. To them, you're like dark, stubby little clowns blathering on about "tolerance" and "acceptance" and "secularism". :lol:

Your country is beyond repair. ISI is already in contact with disgruntled Indian Muslims ready to plan another shootout in your city, Bombaywalla. Watch out.
:guns::guns::guns:

Kid your nation or most of the places in South Asia is nothing when they compare against Kerala on HDI basis .I think Chandigarh may somewhat equal to us .Pakistan is nothing when it comes to development.Dont worry we have seen enough North Indians in here in every nook and corner.We know them more than even you can imagine.

Did you see the new gen youths in Kerala ?
Sorry Pakistanis cant see things out of their well.

Kid your nation or most of the places in South Asia is nothing when they compare against Kerala on HDI basis .I think Chandigarh may somewhat equal to us .Pakistan is nothing when it comes to development.Dont worry we have seen enough North Indians in here in every nook and corner.We know them more than even you can imagine.

Dude, what does HDI matter when hundreds of thousands of Keralans need to go off to the Middle East as cheap labourers where they are regularly beaten up and tormented by their Arab masters? Maybe you're bragging because you're still in your parents home and you regularly eat your mom's sag paneer, but when you go out into the world, you'll know thing's ain't at nice and pleasant as you think they were. All those shiny HDI indexes will come to nothing when you're being ravaged by a gang of Arab youth, beating you up for your disgusting brown skin.

Dear Friend I am a Christian form Kerala working in the State of Jammu & Kashmir.................. Please don't remind us the about our rights in Secular India.................If you are so concerned about Christians ,why don't you fight for their rights in Muslim Pakistan??...........Can a Christian Propagate his religion in Pakistan??

I don't care who you are. We all know the crimes that have been committed against Christians and other minorities in India. And why you continuously trying to hide behind Pakistan? Because secularism that your country proclaims is too weak to defend? :lol:

Dude, what does HDI matter when hundreds of thousands of Keralans need to go off to the Middle East as cheap labourers where they are regularly beaten up and tormented by their Arab masters? Maybe you're bragging because you're still in your parents home and you regularly eat your mom's sag paneer, but when you go out into the world, you'll know thing's ain't at nice and pleasant as you think they were. All those shiny HDI indexes will come to nothing when you're being ravaged by a gang of Arab youth, beating you up for your disgusting brown skin.

That was the situation in there decades ago.But now things are changed .Now our population is already contracting and new youths are very educated .They dont need to go there as labourers and if they go there they will be works under Keralite contractors or companies or thy wonly go as professinals..We developed a lots of influence in GCC .Former generation suffered a lot and our states is developed that is what it matters.In here we wont spare anyone including Arabs if they provoke us.But your people are always in GCC as laboures but still your nation is totally relying on them and your nation didnt moved a single inch.
Whatever it is our state is almost equal to the developed nations.

Recently a Tamil women hands are chopped by an Arab and he is arrested by Saudi Police.We can influence something your nation cant.
Our relation with Arabs are on mutual basis .Any damage in our relation in GCC will equally hurts them.

Back
Top Bottom